Maid Of Honor

Full Circle

 

Drabble dump 1 - Maid Of Honor (Minseok x OC)

 

The last thing a bride needs is to be upstaged in terms of drama at her own wedding planning.

So honestly it was very understandable when Meiling glared at Lin who had been glaring at the wedding planner ever since she had walked in. Meiling was the bride to be goddamnit. How was she supposed to be scary and intimidating when her sister was practically freezing the room faster than Elsa in Frozen ever could with her death glare.

But to Kim Minseok's credit, the wedding planner had calmly gone about his business. He had calmly explained the order the company followed and what they were willing to arrange in the wedding within what package and what would be considered extra add ons that they would have to pay for. He was incredibly efficient and friendly... But Lin was messing up the entire process!

"Cut it out!" Meiling hissed when Minseok left to go get a catalogue. "I can't! He's the one" Lin said cocking an eyebrow. "Honestly Lin, I am more than glad you've experienced love at first sight honey, but you do not express adoration by glaring" Meiling patronized. "I am not adoring him. This is not love at first sight. I am mentally choking him and doing a lot of other gory stuff" she told her sister clearly. "Why?" Meiling asked, dumbfounded at the level of anger.

"I do not like him" she muttered darkly. "Not like the groom? Hopefully family problems won't be an issue at the wedding, will they?" Minseok asked. He had entered the room just in time to hear the last of Lin's words. "Oh no. Lin is joking. Everyone likes Kyungsoo" Meiling laughed nervously. "Yeah. He is so cute we want to squish him to death" Lin deadpanned. Meiling massaged her forehead. This was going to be a long day. Minseok raised an eyebrow but handed over the catalogue all the same.

"Oh sorry, that's me" Meiling said, when the opening notes of My Lady started to play all of a sudden. Minseok just smiled at her as she announced it was Kyungsoo who had gotten lost on the way to the office. She decided to step outside as she guided him. From what Lin gathered, he must be a good five or six blocks away. God forbid he had accidentally gotten onto the one way that led to the opposite direction, she thought as she watched Meiling leave. She turned to find Minseok looking at her with an eyebrow raised.

"What?" she asked, bringing on a poker face. "You're telling me, you don't remember me? I'm hurt Wu Lin" Minseok said mock dramatically. "I have no reason to remember you" Lin said mechanically. "Let's see. Strobe lights, cocktails, the alley behind Omega club and what colour was your dress? Black or red?" he asked. "None of the above" Lin replied, browsing through the catalogue. The seventh theme seemed extra interesting now.

"I think you have enough reasons to remember" Minseok said, leaning forward. He ran his fingers on the rim of the small snowglobe kept on his table to match the winter season. "I've -" she was cut off by Meiling and Kyungsoo re-entering the room. Minseok threw a conspiratorial wink at her before turning his attention to the soon to be married couple. He went through the details again with an extra wide grin that Lin just wanted to wipe off his face. With the snowglobe. Or a kiss that would practically eat his face off.

Whatever caused most harm in the moment.

 

 

-x-

A/N - I had no idea what I was doing with this.