.24

The Girl With The Red Hair

"AHHHHH!!!"

"AIGOO. HONEY, BABY TRIPPED.. AGAIN!" 

"AND WHO DID HE GOT IT FROM?" 

"AISH.. GET ME THE FIRST-AID." 

"Aigoo. Aigoo. When could you not hurt yourself." I scold my youngest as he stop crying and stared back at me.  

"Here you go honey." Taehyung came with a first-aid kit as I got it from him and start cleaning my baby wound. "all done." I kiss my baby cheek as he ran again. "Don't trip!" I yelled and he trip again.

Gosh. I totally need to stop jinxing. Seriously.

"AHHHHH!" 

"Aigooo."

Well the youngest name is Kim Daehyun. He is 27 month old. His birthday is on November 19. It's weird how. My birthday is on October. Daehyun is on November while Taehyung is in December. Also if you do 7 to 30. The median is 19. Pretty weird, huh? Did the author did this on purpose by any chance? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyaWae4dofdq_xQNdTybG

Oh. Well. 

"UMMA!." 

"Yeah. YEAH!." I told him as I walk over towards him and clean his wound again. "Aigoo. Aigoo. Stop running. Just stay still next time. Or just walk." I nag as I put a band-aid on his other knee and on his hands. 

"Good to go." I patted his head as he ran off again. "YAH!" I yelled at him as he fall down again and went back up on his toes and keep running. I sat there looking around the view in front of me when I felt a arm and legs wrap around me. 

"Tired." Oppa said as I laid down on him. "Yeah. We had to learn a new dance and song for our upcoming comeback." 

"Another comeback? WOW." He said amazed. I tap his chin telling him to close it or a monster would go in your mouth. 

"WAHH!." I heard a yell and look at the source who did that and saw Leo with his hands like a dinosaur as he chase Daehyun. "AHHH!" Daehyunn screamed as he ran over to me. About when we were about arm length he trip. Again.

"AIGOO!

---- 

"Woah oh oh." The music played in the background as all seven of them dance in sync. Of course expect you. The new song Short Hair is going to be daebak! I really love the song and dance just like Elvis and the other songs we did. 

After a year after the endless comebacks of My My, Sunshine (Rainbow)  Be Ambitious (DalShabet), No No No, Mr. Chu, and Mini Skirt we had about a year break and that's when I got pregnant. Good thing the break happened or it will make my life much more harder. During that one year break AOA got to go to America for Kcon. Wow. Their was heck of a lot of fans screaming. I lost count after one. We also went to Disneyland, Lego Land, went to Venice (I think that's how you spell it) Beach. We also did our concert in L.A, Texas, Washington, New York, and Florida. We took so many planes and long car rides. It was a lot of fun despite the weather. 

Washington was the weirdest out of all of the states. It was sunny and next thing you knew it was raining while it was still sunny. I had a flu the second day I was there. How do people even live here? While I was traveling I notice that I was pregnant. Really, I even fainted and the doctor told us the good news. 

When Daehyun came to the outside world, the company gave me a few months more break and then practice. I work really hard for this comeback. Mostly trying not to trip or fall down in heels.

Tomorrow is our comeback stage so we are working hard to be on the top charts. In each comeback we were at first place, at least one time or more. Idols are so good these days. 

Did you know that I wrote the song Short Hair, No No No, and Mr. Chu? Actually during the time I had nothing to do I wrote songs. Turns out the music director really like it and put my songs for comeback and a new album. Short Hair is going to be our second full album. Confused was our first one. While the rest was mini album. 

Woo hoo! Also for all of the songs that I made I was the one singing all of the high notes instead. COOL. It was like a upgrade or something. I also was the lead dancer too. DOUBLE UPGRADE. 

WOW~ 

"Yah. Kim Haneul are you going to dance or not." Choa said as she look at me waiting for me to wake up from my day dream. "Huh? Of course. Game Over. From the beginning." I told the members as we got in our spots. 

After a long day of practice, I was finally headed home. "I'm coming home. I'm coming home." I sang as I drove down the empty road. "boom. SHAKA LOCKA. I wanna dance, da- dance, da-dance. BOOM SHAKE LOCKA. I'm be back. PUT YOUR HANDS UP. Come back home~ SOLO SOLO DAY~ SOLO SOLO DAY BOY!" 

RING RING. 

"RING DING OH RING DING AH RING DING DING DING DING." Picking up my phone, I stop singing. "Hello? You reach the amazing KIM HANEUL!" I said excitedly. "Aigoo. What did you ate today?" The other person on the line said. 

"Just a sandwich and pizza." 

"Did any chance any of the food had sugar?" 

"Oh course. I'm pretty sure Suga is their in the house." 

"I didn't meant that. I mean the food. What you ate today, did it had sugar?" 

"No. IT DIDN'T HAD SUGA! WHY WOULD I EAT THAT POUR GUY!" I exclaimed as I tried tell him that I don't eat people like Suga. 

"What. NO. THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M SAYING. GOSH. JUST NEVER MIND." 

"Aigoo. Oppa is getting pissed off." 

"Kim Haneul." 

"Kim Namjoon." 

"Aigoo." 

"Aigoo." 

"When is this going to stop?" 

"When is this going to stop." 

"You're ugly." 

"Wow, thank you." I thanked him. 

"Aigoo." 

"Aigooo...." I last said as I found the line disconnected. Why did RapMonster hang up. Did any chance the monster came? 

---- 

"UMMA! UMMA! UMMA!" I heard my name called as I park my car and Daehyun ran up to me and when he was about to trip I got him just in time. REFLEXES. 

"Guess what appa did today?" 

"What did he did?" I asked him as I pick him up. 

"He almost got kidnapped by a black guy. Turns out the guy didn't speak Korean. And guess what he said?" 

"What?" 

"Turn up. The black guy said what's turn up. And appa said Partying and started bouncing on his seat." 

"hahahaha. Aigoo. He shouldn't do that. That would make them more mad." I said as I pinch Daehyun little nose. 

"Yep. They even made him do 25 push ups." 

"WOW. How did this even happened?" Daehyun just shrugged. "Are you hungry Hyunnie?" 

He nodded. I put him down as I took off my bag on my shoulder and started making dinner. 

"Oh, Yeobo~!" I heard my sunshine called as I continued cooking. "GUESS WHAT?" 

"You almost got kidnapped by black people. TURN UP!" I told him as he look at my surprisingly. 

"How did you know?" 

"Daehyun." 

"What. How did he know?" 

"I don't know." 

"NO BODY KNOWS!" 

"Umma!" Daehyun called me as he ran to the kitchen and then slipped. 

"AIGOO!"