15

The Girl With The Red Hair

By the time I reached my destination, I was welcomed by EXO and Leo themselves. "Hello, welcome to the EXO residance. Do you want us to park your car for you, ma'am?" Sehun said. I burst into a laugh. That is just really funny how it feels like a hotel or something. 

"No need Sehun oppa. I will take care of it." I told him as I drove the car and park behind Kris's car. I turned off the engine or press the button again and lock the car. 

"UMMA!" Leo screamed while running to me. 

"Aigoo, don't run. You will trip honey." I remind him for the millionth time. 

"I miss you umma." He hugged me as I carried him. 

"wow. Leo you are going bigger, I can't even carry you." Amazed. This kid have been eating a lot thanks for the oppa for eating all of his meals even though they were busy. 

"How was appas?" 

He told me to get closer and whispered to me, " Appa, didn't have time to make me food so I have been eating ramen this whole time." 

"RAMEN?" I look at him. He nodded. 

"They should really start to know how to cook." I talk to myself. "How about I make you some dinner right now, huh, Leo?" 

"YAY! FOOD FROM UMMA. KAJA!" He yelled as he pulled my hand and dragged me inside the house. I laughed as I saw him struggling to pull me. As I walk inside the house, I was welcomed by the mess of the house. 

"Oh my gosh. What have you guys have been doing at home. You guys need to start cleaning the house and not me." I nag as I clearn up the mess of he living room. 

"Yah. We kidnap you to make us food since we are hungry not to clean the house." Kris said. Why this beach face. ( I use beach for the b word. Sorry I don't use bad words or cuss) 

I walk into the kitchen and was also welcomed be the mess of dishes and stain of food. Wow, and they just leave it there. Don't they get gross out? 

Getting out a wet rag I start cleaning the kitchen. While cleaning the kitchen I was really feeling really disgust. But I hold it in. 

"Eww..." I made a face as I smell the sink. It had a very bad smell making me almost barf. I got a clip and clip it on my nose and got a pair of gloves and wash the dishes. 

Every time I was each utensils, it was never ending. Ugh. I really hate this, next time they better do clean this mess, I just come over and clean for them. I'M NOT EVEN A MAID FOR GOODNESS SAKE! 

They are just such pig. But, I don't even know why they look so skinny but eat like they never ate before. Oh, well. Now that I'm done with the dishes, might as well start cleaning. BEFORE I DO THAT. 

I took out the air freshener and sprayed around the kitchen so it smell good since the smell is still in the air. Also taking off the clip off my nose I notice that they have no more food. 

'No wonder Leo wasn't eating anything but ramen.'  Making a list in my head is really hard later on because I know I will forget it. Might as well write it down on paper. 

Going out of the kitchen, I was shocked. EVERY DAY I'M SHOCK! SHOCK! (BEAST) 

Looking at the living room, I swear the mess just got bigger. "YAH! I'M GOING GROCERY SHOPPING AND I'M BRINGING LEO WITH ME. NOBODY STEP IN  THE KITCHEN OR YOU ARE DEAD." I yelled to everybody in the house as I got my things and also Leo. 

That kid is jus so adorable. Going out the house as I unlock the car, I saw Leo running past me and into the back seat. I open the driver seat and turn on the engine. 

Going in reverse I back out the driveway and into the streets. 

----

 " KIDS GO GET YOUR FOOD!" 

I set down the last plate of food and help Leo sit in his chair. Putting food that he wants, I also start digging in. 

"Handle why are you eating without us." Tao whined 

"Because I'm hungry." 

"Respect your elders Haneul." "Yeah, we are all older than you guys." 

"Wow. Handle, nice job cleaning the kitchen and making the food." 

"Xie Xie Handle." 

"Yah. who let you in the kitchen when I told nobody to step in the kitchen." I yelled at the person that went in the ktichen to get a glass of water, which is Kai. The troublemaker. 

"Sorry not my fault. I didn't heard you."

"Well you should've saw the sign. Or you are blind or something." 

 'Don't Go In the Kitchen or you are DEAD!'  said the neon green poster next to the kitchen door.  

"Kim Jongin, how could you miss that. I even could see it with my small asain eyes" Bacon scoffed as I pointed at the poster. 

"You really need your eye check tan boy." 

"stop with the chatting. Now that I'm talking we need to talk about this dorm of yours." I spoke up as I put my chopsticks down. 

"You guys need to start cleaning or I will reveal something to your fans. FYI: Did you know that Luhan sleep with a teddy bear?" 

"YAH. I'm manly." 

"And I'm Handy Manny." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

Sorry short chapter. The computer that I'm using is at seven percent right now. And I'm far away from the charger. SORRY. REMEMBER TO UPVOTE AND COMMENT DOWN BELOW!