12

The Girl With The Red Hair

"And I~ E I Will ALWAYS LOVE YOU~!

Love me Love me say that you love me kiss me kiss me ~

Love is an open door~!

Love Love Love Love~ OH I won't hesitate no more, no more, it can not wait. I'm sure~!

I love you, you love me. We are just one big family with big fat and a trolling cow.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when the sky is gray.

Do you want to build a snowman? Or ride the bikes around the halls? LET IT GO! LET IT GO! Can't hold it back anymore.

Let it GO. LET IT GO! Turn away and slam the door. Here I stand, and Here I stand. And the storm raids on ..... The cold never bother me anyway.

BOOM SHAKA LOCKA! I WANNA DANCE DANCE DANCE DA DANCE DANCE~ BOOM SHAKA LOCKA.

Say yes say yes. And the answer is no. Why do you have to be so rude?...... Marry that girl..... Why do you have to be so rude?

When you're ready come and get it. Na na na na na na.~

L-O-V-E girl..... L-O-V-E girl.

Why so serious. GET YOUR CRAYON!

Ring ding ding ring ding ding ring ding ding ding ding ding ring. Ring ding ding oh ring ding ding. RING DING DING DING DING DING DING!

JULIETTE~ OHH!

La LA LA LA my oh my..... I want to kiss the girl.

Under the sea. UNDER THE SEA~" 

You were singing random songs while trying to cook dinner for your members. YEP... You got accepted to the idol life. I'm in AOA or Ace of Angels. I'm actually the maknae and my name is still Haneul. Nothing change. Just that I moved in with my member and I have gone coo- coo. One word. Crazy. 

"Yah yah yah. Could you like shut your mouth. I'm trying to do my homework here maknae." Chanyi yelled from the living room. (Chanyi is the maknae but in this story you are. Just pretend that I'm Mina in this story. OKAY!) 

" YEAH YEAH!" I yelled back. " Elvis Elvis~!" I sang the debut song that is going to happen right around the corner. I started dancing while waiting for the food to cook. 

I can't wait to step on that stage just like how oppa was. I CAN'T BELIEVE I COULD FLY! OR TOUCH THE SKY!. hahahha. That's funny. You see we are angels and we could fly. That's funny how it's related. hahah. You get what I'm saying? NO.  i'll stop. 

"GET YOU DOWN HERE BEFORE I HOG ALL THE FOOD!~" I sang while telling the members to go down for dinner. I sat down on the table and start digging in without waiting for them to sit down. I have to eat fast or they will eat all of it. We are all pigs. I hope nobody finds out that we are monsters that eat a lot of food. Even though i was just seven of us we could eat a whole buffet table. seriously. 

I finished my food just when everybody sat down. Woo hoo. 

"Yah. KIM HANEUL! You could've wait for your elders to eat. Look we didn't even touch anything and you are already done." Jimin the leader nag at me. It's weird how she is the leader even though she isn't the oldest. 

"Remember to clean the dishes. I will be back~" I sang the song from 2PM. I grab my phone, scarf, bag, that I put everything in, and put on a sweatshirt. Since it is cold outside. Got the car keys on the counter top I wave goodbye to my members and left. 

-----

"A.... LOOK IT'S HANEUL! ahhhhhhh!" that's the first thing I heard when I arrived at EXO's dorm. Wow. At least say hello first and not scream like you saw a ghost. I push past the people crowding the door and took off my shoes. I went up stairs and headed towards Luhan and Lay's room. I open the door without even knocking and put everything on me on the floor. And jump on Lay's bed. 

Right when I lay down on that bed I felt arms around my waist. I flip over on my other side and saw Lay face a inch away. I gave him a peck on the lips and lay down on him, my head on his chest. 

"Tired?" he questioned. 

"Nope." 

"Miss me." 

"Yeah." 

"haneul...... HANEUL?" He look at you and saw that you were fast asleep. He kissed the crown of my head and we met in dreamland. 

"Wow. Look at them. How could they sleep so fast?" 

"Do I see a cow crushing Lay in her sleep?" 

"Yah. She isn't fat."

"Yes she is." 

"No she isn't." 

"yes." 

"no." 

"Yes." 

"No."

"YES" 

"NO!" 

"You guys shut up they are trying to sleep here." 

"Gotta take a picture of this." 

One of the members went in the room and took a picture of both of you guys. 

CLICK SNAP

 

 

 

"KIM JONG DAE!" 

​-----

You were right now in company dance practice room dancing to the song Elvis. I really love the song and the dance. It's catchy and easy.  

AOA already did the Music Video for this song we are now just waiting for the teaser to come out and then the music video. You know what that means? COME BACK! Oh come back home~ (2NE1 song)

I actually heard that they are going to post the teaser today but I don't know when. 

"AHHH! THE TEASER IS OUT!" 

okay Great timing. 

We all watch the teaser and were glad that it actually turned out good. I fish out my phone since I heard a vibrate telling me that their is a text message. 

 

FROM: LAY'S CHIP

TO: HANDLE 

NICE JOB ON THE TEASER BABE! I LOVE YOU

----

TO: LAY'S CHIP

FROM: HANDLE

THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU TOO (: TELL OPPA THAT I MISS THEM

----

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" AHHH! THE MUSIC VIDEO IS OUT!" 

 

 

 

 

how does this even happen.....