6

The Girl With The Red Hair

"Call us oppa." 

"Why?" 

"Because we are older than you." 

"So, it doesn't mean I will call you oppa." 

"Then why do you call Bangtan oppa and the people you are related to?"

"We are close. Got a problem?"

"Yes." 

Gosh. When is this going to end

----

"Hey when are going to go home." Suho asked. 

"When you guys go home. I might start living you guys since I'm your head bodyguard." I told him 

"Cool. We need someone that needs to cook too. We didn't have a decent meal since we started being idols." 

"Yeah. You make the best food in the whole world. You are even better than Kyungsoo here." Xiumin pointed to D.O. 

"I wonder what Haneul food taste like." Tao questioned. 

"It taste like you are heaven. You will totally love her food even though it's ramen or anything instant. What ever she makes it PERFECT." 

"Ohmygosh. Oppa you are just exaggerating." 

"No I'm not. What I'm saying is true." 

"Fine be that way. I'm going to pack up first and then start living with you guys tomorrow. I will be at you dorm at 7am. I will cook you guys breakfast and also wake you guys up. You guys have schedule in the morning so wake up early." I told them as I took out my phone to set up a reminder and to see what time is it.

12:24am. Gosh it's already midnight. Last time I check it's 8pm. 

"Bye you guy. Get home safely. If something happens call me!"

"But. We don't have your phone numbers." 

"I put my phone number in when you guys were practicing. Better go before it gets darker. Bye." I waved and went towards to my car. I unlock it went in and turn in the engine. 

I push the button that says radio and EXO song came up. 'Wow. What a small world. I just saw them a minute ago.' I talked to myself. 

On the way home, the rode was mostly empty since it was midnight. People should be sleeping right now or still hitting the clubs. 

As I drive pass street to street, I look around until I spotted something in the corner of my right eye. As I come closer, it  was a little boy with a teddy bear under his arm. 

'What is he still doing here at night. Mostly when nobody is out?'

I stop just in front of the little boy. Went out my car and went in front of him. 

"Hey little boy. Why are you here alone in the dark?" 

"I - I r-ran a-a-way from the s-scary place." His voice cracked. 

"Do you have any where to go?" I questioned him. He move his head back and forth saying no. 

"Then come with me. I promise you that I'm not a bad person. Here come inside the car where it's nice and toasty and not cold." As I push him near the car it seems like he only brought his teddy bear and not anything else. Not even a toothbrush or a backpack. 

I open the front door for him as he went inside. I grab the seat belt and did for him and close the door and went to the front seat. I press down the gas pedal as the night gets darker and darker. 

"Noona. Why did you take me?"

"Because. I could never leave anyone behind. Do you know the phrase 'No man left behind' well, nobody deserve to be alone. It's really lonely and scary when you are alone. Now why did you ran away?" 

"Cause the kids was bullying me and the place was really scary since I was the youngest out of all of them." He said as he lowered his head.

"Well, you won't be bullied here."

-----

The next morning I was awake by the sunlight on my face telling me to wake up. I flip to the other side to avoid the sunlight and the first thing I saw was a little boy. 

Oh. Yeah. Totally forgot. I brought him home and introduce him to oppa. At first he was really scared because oppa looks really ugly and funny and I couldn't stop laughing. I strongly agree with this kid. 

I also learned that his name is Leo and he is 2 years and 8 months old. I can't believe he could speak really well and also walk for a little kid. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvdhO8w8y_kmxhrUC91Bg

I went off my bed and saw my luggage sitting there waiting for me to leave the house. I quickly brush my teeth and also took a shower. Once I was finished I saw Leo awake. 

"Noona. Good morning!" He said half-awaked while rubbing his eyes. 

"Good Morning Leo! Are you hungry?" 

"Yeah." 

"Go wash up. I will make you some breakfast and we go. We are going to live somewhere else because of my job." 

After he said that he ran off to the bathroom and stood up using the stool since he still short. 

I walk in the kitchen and I saw the 6 boys in the living room pass out. 

"What the heck happened to them." I said as walk past them. 

I don't even know how to describe what I'm saying right now. They are at a spot where I can't even tell what place their body parts all since they are together in a huddle. I started making scrambled eggs and rice because Leo is still a baby that can't eat a lot of things. I also prepared some milk for him too. 

Right when I put the cup down on the table Leo came to the kitchen. I carried him to the high seat and sat down next to him and start feeding him. 

"Leo, do you like it so far?" 

"no...... I LOVE IT!" That almost scared me when he said no. I was like what the he- then I quickly screamed in my head because he is just so adorable. 

Once he finished his food, I carry him off the chair and went towards the sink to wash the dishes. 

"AHHHH! WHERE DID THIS KID CAME FROM!?!" 

"WHO LET YOU IN LITTLE KID?" 

"DID HANEUL GOT PREGNANT AND GOT A BABY AFTER A NIGHT?"

Once they stop yelling, I heard a cry. I quickly finished the dishes and wash my hands and went in the living and carried Leo. He stop crying and hug me when he notice that it was me. 

"You guys. I found him lost and he ran away. Why are you guys even yelling at him first thing in the morning? Plus why are you guys here to anyway. Aren't you guys suppose to be at home? I nagged at them while patting Leo back. It seems like he went back to sleep because it was still really early. 

"I'm leaving in ten minutes. Behave yourself." 

"Wait. Where are you going?" 

"EXO dorm. I'm going to live there since I'm there new bodyguard." 

"You got a job that's better than me? You ." 

"Well not my fault for picking a cashier at a ice cream store." 

"Hey. I don't have any jobs that is close to me." 

"You know what. Who cares. I have to go. Bye oppa and little oversize kids." I waved to them as I went in my room and got my luggage, phone, and Leo's teddy bear. I put on my shoes one hand since I'm still carrying Leo. 

I got my keys off the counter and first open the door and set Leo down in the car first. I put him on the front seat and seat belt him and also put him in a comfortable place. 

Once he was comfortable I went back and got everything in the backseat. I put the teddy bear next to Leo. Once I put it down I saw him grab it and hug it. 

I chuckled and turn on the engine. 

----

According to my GPS I have already arrived at my destination. I look at the house and it's pretty big. It's like a mansion kind of. 

I turn off the engine and got the bags that I pack at the front step of the door and went back to get Leo and his teddy bear. I carried him and use my foot to close the door and lock the car. I press the doorbell. Right after I let go the door already open. 

"Hello Haneul. Good Morning. Who's that." Kris pointed to Leo. 

"Ahh. This is Leo. I found him yesterday night when I was heading him. He ran away and I take care of him." I told him. He nodded and took my stuff to my room. As I follow him I look around the house so I remember everything goes where. Once we have arrived I put Leo on the bed and tuck him and push his hair out of his face. 

"It seems like you are good with kids." 

"Yeah. At my orphanage I use to take care of the younger kids that's why I'm so good at this." I explained to him. 

I peck Leo forehead and close the door after myself. I walk towards the kitchen and open up the fridge. 'Good. There is food in the fridge. I don't want to go grocery shopping too.' I talk to myself and got all the ingredients I needed. 

---

"ahhh.. The smell is so amazing. Is D.O hyung cooking for us today?" I heard Sehun voice as I mix the soup on the stove. 

"Oh. Hi Haneul. You already came?" He said. I just nodded. 

"Go wake up rest of the hyungs for me. Please?" 

"Okay. Be back in a jiffy." Jiffy. Who says that? Sehun does..

I put 12 bowls and put a big scoop in of the soup and into the bowls. One by one I put it on the table and also a bowl of rice, a spoon, and chopsticks for each person. Once I was done I went in my room to see Leo is awake. 

"Hello Leo. Have a good sleep?" 

"Yeah. Where are we?" 

"We are the place we are going to stay for awhile. Come here and eat. I bet you're hungry?" 

He quickly got the bed and ran towards me and I scoop him in my arms and carried him downstairs and into the dining room. I sat him down one of the chairs and went in the kitchen and got some soup in a bowl and a cup of water. 

I laid out the things for him. I pick up a spoon of the soup and blow on it and feed him. I will trade once in a while from the rice to water to the soup. 

"Yum. This is good. Who made this?" He said

"I did." I smiled at him. 

"Wow. I love you food noona." He told me. 

"Just call me umma." 

"Really." 

"Yep." 

"Okay umma." He smiled to me. I wipe his mouth with my hand since their were no napkin to near me. 

I kiss him in the cheek and he kiss me back in the cheek. We both giggled. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the heck. How did you got pregnant and got a baby the next day?"