18

The Girl With The Red Hair

" First thing's first, I'm the realest. Drop this and let the whole world feel it. " I sang as I was going towards my destination. FILMING RUNNING MAN OF COURSE. WOO HOO. 

"Yah, Yah. Drive more carefully." The person in the passenger seat hit my arm. 

"Oww. That hurts. 'Cup of Ace, cup of goose, cup of KRIS.' " I continued singing. " High heels, somethin' worth a half a ticket on my wrist." I bobbed my body left to write as I change lanes. 

"I'm so fancy. You already know. I'm in the fast lane. From L.A to Tokyo. I'm so fancy. Can't you taste this gold. Remember my name, 'bout to blow." 

"KIM HANEUL. HANDS ON WHEEL." 

"KIM MYUNGSOO. PLEASE SHUT UP!" 

Kim Myungsoo or L from Infinite is in my passenger seat, in my car. I know. I'm his cousin. He also is going to go on Running Man. That . 

"Who that, who that, I-G-G-Y!" I faced him as I went on the highway. "That do that, do that, I-G-G-Y!" I hit him on the shoulder since he tickled me on the waist. 

"Focus on driving. Honey. We don't want a car accident." Myungsoo said as he cross his arms and look outside. 

"SO AMAZING!" I yelled as the song pop up. "SO AMAZING!" I tap his head telling him that his song is on right now, 

"Wae ireolkka naega isanghae. (Why am is so weird lately?) 

Haru Jongil Silsil itogo isseo ( I keep smiling all day long) 

Neogt nagan deusi michin geot cheoreom (My soul must've left my body, I must've gone crazy) 

Yok meogeodo mwo iti damdamhanji (Whatever I eat, I still feel numb) 

Mwonga heojeonhae, Mwonga eosaekhae  (Why is it so empty? Why is it so awkward?) 

Bumyeong mwol nochin geonde ( Am I missing something?) 

Girl, mworeul ijeosseulkka (Girl, what did I forget?) 

Meorireul dachin geot gata (I think i hurt my head) 

Geunde wae iri niga anwa baby, baby. ( Why won't you just come, baby, baby?) 

Wae iti teollak eobtiji baby baby (Why won't you just call me, baby baby) " 

.... 

"AMAZING!... AMAZING!... AMAZING!.... AMAZING....AMAZING" I repeated the world as we go back and forth. 

"Kim Haneul why are you so ugly?" 

"Kim Myungsoo why are you so handsome?"

"Kim Haneul why are you so AMAZING?: 

"Kim Myungsoo why thank you." 

"Kim Haneul you need to exit right there." 

Wat. I quickly change lanes and exit the highway. "Kim Myungsoo. Thank You again. You're precious." I said  the last word long as I touch his face. He smacked my hand away as I laughed. 

"Kim Myungsoo. You have really nice skin. Woah." I said as I keep touching his face. As I got near his mouth he my hand. "EWW.!" I shriek as I wipe off his germs on his shirt that he was wearing. 

"Disgusting." I mumbled as I made a weird face. 

"Slow down." He told me as I got closer to the red light. IT'S THE RED LIGHT. f(x) Now that we're talking about f(x), I want to tell you that I met them through EXO. I even had a picture of them and also autographs. SQUEALING RIGHT NOW AS I squirm in my seat. 

"CALM DOWN KIM HANEUL. WATCH IT!" He yelled as he pointed to the car that almost crashed to me. I did a slight left since the car was on my right. As we pass be Myungsoo push the button to let the window go down and showed his middle finger to the car without even looking and kept a straight face as I laugh my off. 

"Your destination is on your left. RECALCULATING." I said in a robot voice as I turn left and park my car. We both got out, lock the car and went towards the mob of the staff members. Today I decided to not wear any make up because their is a possibility that I might go on water and mess up my makeup. OR their is another possibility that I might not know. 

Right as I enter the mob, I was welcomed by a bone crushing hug. "Hannie~ I miss you." My uncle yelled in my ear. KIM JONG KOOK. Yep, my uncle. He actually was the owner son of the orphanage that I went to. It's weird to have him as a uncle though. 

"Hi samchon." I look at him as he patted me head. 

"I can't wait to beat you. I remember when you were little you were chasing me and you always beat me. I wonder how it is now." He told me as he lightly smack my shoulder. 

Did I said lightly, that smack actually hurt a lot. Now that I said that his arm is now full of muscles. Last thing I saw him his arm was bones since it when he was younger. Now that he hit the gym, I feel like I'm going to lose today. 

"You will do great. I promise you." Samchan said as I look at him nervously. 

"Are you sure." I used my puppy eyes. He nodded as he kissed the crown of my head. Oh yeah. Forgot about Myungsoo for about. 

"Oh. Samchon. Do you remember Myungsoo?" I introduced him. More like questioned him. 

"Yeah. I do, he went on Running Man before. Isn't he from Infinite?" We both nodded. 

"Well this is actually my cousin." I pointed out. 

"You have a lot of cousins that I can't even know who is related to you. You're like related to everybody." He joked as we both laughed. "You guys get ready we about to go on soon." He told as, as he patted both of our shoulders as left. 

I grab Myungsoo hand and drab him towards the table where the mics where and put it on for him and did mine. 

"Hey Haneul." I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Kim Himchan, my cousin. "HELLO!" I waved excitedly. (I don't even know if that is even a word) 

"It's good to see you here. Is this like a idol special or something?" I questioned. 

"It is actually. Other idols is coming here today." He said. Does that mean EXO is also coming? I hope not. Right after I said that in my head Kai and Xiumin pop up, 

Wow. thanks, it seem like my mind teleported them here. WHY DOES THIS HAPPENS TO ME? 

"I didn't know little Handle would be here," Xiumin messed up my hair. 

"How many times I tell you. It's Haneul not Handle." I told him as I organized my hair. 

"Aww. You're so grown up now." He suddenly pulled me in a hug and my hair. Okay. what is happening. I pinch his waist as I move away from his grip. He pinched both my cheeks and spread it apart. "Look you still have your chubby cheeks." He said in a cute voice, that was really .... ew. 

I smack his hands telling him to let go as I rubbed my cheeks. He gave me a kiss on my nose as he grab the mic and put it on him as he pass one to Kai.

"Let's go Myungsoo." I said as I waved at the three boys and grab Myungsoo hand and went towards the snack table. Wow. Food. My eyes sparkled as I got a brownie. I took a bite and hand him the remaining piece as he took a bite off of as he feed me the left. I also grab chocolate milk, took off the straw and sip on it. 

Myungsoo stretched his arm towards the drink telling me that he wants some. I pass it to him as I drank most of it. I smack him in the head. 

"Yah. You drank like almost all of it." >:l that was my expression as I finish the remaining milk. Wonder why I pick milk. Because their was either water, coffee, or juice. Since their is a lot of sugar in the juice, I can't drink it because of my diet, even though. I don't even need to lose weight. Water kind of taste weird after eating brownies and coffee is hot, in this hot summer weather. 

So, I pick milk.

"Oh. HANDLE!" Oh my gosh. That nick name. Wait. That voice sounds really familiar. I look behind me and saw Dongjun oppa. FYI from ZE:A. 

"Oh. OPPA!" I open my arms as he gave me a hug. He spin me around as I pulled his hair telling him to put me down or I rip his hair off. 

It seems like it's a family reunion for the Kim family because all of the idols that I saw already was all Kim and related to me. This is getting really really weird. 

"Aye look, RAVI IS COMING!. RAVI~!" Dongjun waved his hands to make Ravi see him. 

 

WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?