11

The Girl With The Red Hair

"I was now at my seat in the gym of my school. I was about to graduate school! WOO HOO! I still remember the great memories I have with EXO. I'm still their bodyguard. 

"I will give this speech by our first place top student and also the youngest out of all of these graduates... Kim Haneul." Everybody clapped while I went up stage and push the microphone down since I'm still short. 

"Hello Everyone. I am Kim Haneul. I'm here today to say a speech. I actually didn't prepare a written speech but... I will try to make it good." I said while everyone laughed. 

"Since I was born I have no parents except my older brother that was only year old. We were both live in a orphanage and we were bullied by everybody there and everyday we both would have bruises or injuries all over our bodies. By the time my older brother was thirteen years old, we both ran away from this place and live on the streets for one day and after that day somebody took us. That guy was named Lee Soo Man. He was a amazing guy. Without him I wouldn't be here today. He was my second father even though he was sometimes mean and yelling at me to do that and do this

For example, "Yah. Haneul go do your homework!" or " Haneul did I just saw you ate that piece of candy. Did you that it has a lot of sugar in it?. Go brush your teeth." I mimicked his voice as I tried to copy what he say. 

"Even though he always tell me what to do. I still love him with all of my heart. I will also give thanks to EXO!" I pointed at the back where they were trying to hide. Everybody look back and started screaming.

When it died down I said, "In sophomore year I became a bodyguard for them because I need a job that gives me a lot of money since I want to help my other brother with the money also. Turns out I was protecting them. It was weird since I was the youngest out of all of them. I am also Xiumin, Chen, Suho, and Kai cousin. I also have a kid that I found lost just like me. His name is Leo. He is the most adorable kid in the whole wide world." 

After I said that I heard Leo said. "UMMA I LOVE YOU!" 

"If I didn't found him the day I met EXO on my first day of work I wouldn't have taken care of him just like my appa, Lee Soo Man. And how he took me under his will. My appa is my role model also EXO oppa. I remember the time when it was my birthday and they did a giant surprise birthday party. It was also the same day of Zhang Yixing/ Lay birthday. I didn't know we had the same birthday.  Back to where I was saying they wipe off every single work that they did and cancel it for me and also Lay oppa to celebrate our birthday. I cried bucked of tears when they gave me the surprise." I start tearing up. 

"Without them I wouldn't be the same person as I was before. Every single day they protect me even though its my job to protect them." I wipe off my tears with back of my hand. 

"I also remember getting in a car accident because of them. I was in coma for three months that's why I was missing the whole time and I still get first place in school. It happened on a very rainy, rainy day. Their were lightening, thunder, a storm and everything. I was walking home from school with my umbrella. All of sudden I saw something corner of my eye. 

I saw Lay crossing the street and I saw a car coming right at him. I drop my umbrella and start running and push him out of the way making me get hit instead. Even though it involves a lot of pain, I will always be there for them to protect them, love them, take care of them, and be their everything for them. Thank You." I finished as I bowed and took my seat. 

There were silence until I heard clapping from everyone. 

"WOW. Haneul. No words can describe your words." 

"Haneul. Lucky girl, get to see EXO everyday." 

"NICE JOB!" 

-----

I was now at a restaurant to celebrate the maknaes, Chen, D.O, and mine graduation. Turns out I graduate early because I'm just dang smart. 

"Hey Haneul can I talk to you for a moment?" Lay suddenly ask. I nodded my head and walk out with him. 

Silence.. again.... 

"I want to do something first." He said. He went behind the bush and he grab something. It was a guitar. He sat down on the stool and start strumming and singing. (x)

All of my life had been a series of doors in my face, And then suddenly I bump into you

I was thinking the same thing! 'Cause like I've been searching my whole life to find my own place

And mabye it's the part talking or the chocolate fondue

But with you, But with you 

I found my place.... I see your face.... And it's nothing like I've ever known before! 

LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOOR~! 

(yeah you know the rest. I'm actually in a hurry right now since the battery is about to die.) 

 

"Can I  say something crazy?" He suddenly stop and ask. I nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you be my girlfriend?" 

"Would I say something even more crazier?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YES!"