13

The Girl With The Red Hair

"WHAT ALREADY?" 

"HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPENED?"

"TEASER AND THE MUSIC VIDEO WAS RELEASED ON THE SAME DAY!"

"MIRACLE IN DECEMBER!"

"IT'S NOT EVEN DECEMBER MAKNAE!" 

"who cares." 

We all surrounded the laptop again and watch the music video. It's daebak! No word that could describe it. I really love the outfits and the makeup. It's simple and show our real beauty and not a bucket of paint splattered on our face. (just go with the flow. I know I'm saying it wrong) 

You know that mean? WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A COMEBACK! AND IT'S ON MY BIRTHDAY SAME WITH  LAY'S CHIPS. WOO HOO~! 

According to the video we are going to have a debut stage on Octobor 7. That's like in two days. Holy unicorns. TWO DAYS? 

DANG. This year is coming fast. Now that it tell me it past Rap Monster birthday. I remember everybody including BTS, EXO celebrate his birthday with also the maknae Jungkook, and Chen since their birthday was in September. 

Now it's time to celbrate the birthday's in Octobor. That includes Mwah, Yixing, and JIMIN. I feel like Jimin is the thrid wheel since Lay and I both have the same birthday and he doesn't. Also we are dating. awkward.... 

Back to the point. The music video was FANTASTIC BABY! 

BEEP BEEP 

I took out my phone and read the message out loud. 

 

FROM: EXO 

TO: Handle Bear

Nice job in the Music Video. Can't wait for the debut stage. WE MISS YOU! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY. TELL THE OTHER MEMEBERS THAT WE SAY HI! (:

 

FROM: Handle Bear

TO: EXO 

Thanks you guys. The members say Hi too~! I LOVE YOU! Don't miss me too much. Tell Crsipy Chips Early Birthday too~

 

"Yah, yah. Put your phone away Kim Haneul." Yuna said. 

"Okay, Okay. Be right their Seo Yu Na. gosh. Patience." 

"I heard that" 

"I know you are suppose too." 

"GIRLS! Get back to practice." 

"Neh..." 

----- 

Today is the day. I die. Just kidding. Today is GIRLS DAY. jk. Today is my birthday. Just- not... Today is my birthday and my debut stage. 

I'm in the dressing room right now getting my make up done and already wearing my outfit that I'm going to wear on stage. 

SO SCARED of messing up. But, I know that EXO is their to cheer me on even though I did a mistake or not. 

Right when I walk on stage I notice that EXO WAS IN THE FRONT SEAT. Also I hear thousands and thousands of fan screaming their lungs out. 

We walk to our places while the place is dark and on the screen it shows the members of AOA and also me. When the picture pop up me, I heard Man screams. I think it's from EXO. Those dorks. 

The music started and we dance with passion. Just like how the fan cheer for people. It was lot of fun being on stage. It felt like million of blocks was lift off my chest. 

AOA was all smiling till the end. Now the bottom now we're here.... yeah... We walk off the stage with the fan still cheering on us. 

Once we were off stage. GROUP HUG! 

"AMAZING JOB! YOU GUYS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! A-O-A!" We all shouted after the performance. Right when I turned around I heard my members singing. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR HANEUL! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~!

I look around and saw EXO, BANGTAN BOYS, and AOA. awww... how sweet of them to do this for me. 

"MAKE A WISH HANDLE!" 

Closing my eyes tight and also crossing my fingers made a wish. Once that the candle was blown and was put off. We set it down on the table and I had the honor to cut the cake. Once I cut it, I use my hand and smash on Lay's Chips. 

"HAPPY BIRTDAY OPPA! I LOVE YOU!" I shouted as I laugh at him. Next thing you knew we were all singing the birthday song again for him. 

Right when we finished the song everybody got a piece of the cake and smash it on his face. "YAH! COME BACK HERE YOU BACON!" 

----- 

Turns out the CEO let me keep my hair still red. That is still a good thing right. I'm pretty sure its going to change in a few month or so since I know it is going to happened. Like how Lay hair change into blonde in to brown. He was a pretty amazing unicorn wolf. 

Do you want to see how Leo looks like now. He change so much into a very picky and adorable kid. He doesn't like to get his hands dirty and he always eat Xiumin for breakfast with milk. Jk. he eat buns. If you look closely in Leo face you could see a scar in the middle of his left and right eyebrow. 

Turns out he was kidnapped when we were not looking and the person wanted to cut his hair but the scissors made his mark on his forehead and now he is scared every time we take him to the salon. 

10413284_758438044177547_1719274054_a.jp

Leo have grown up a lot since the last time I first found him. He really love to dance and he poops a lot. seriously. Sometimes I have to drop everything and take cake of Leo mess. I really love how he speaks. He will say words but people won't understand him except me. I know every single word that comes out of his little mouth. 

Sometimes people wonder how I understand him. same here. I don't even know how I could understand him. weird. OH GUESS WHAT? 

Taehyung oppa finally open up for me. Now I see the real side of him. I really love how he is just a alien from a different world just like how oppa explain to me. 

He will say some Alien language and I will reply back with the same language. People will always stare at us weirdly wondering what we are saying. 

It always funny how he talk because his face is always priceless. Like every time I see his face I can't help but laugh. Not that I'm being mean or anything but cmon who wouldn't laugh at his face? Right when I was about to open up my phone since I got a text message from Taehyung oppa I was pulled out of the room and into a empty room. 

Looking up I saw Lay oppa. "Hi oppa!" 

He just nodded. 

"What's wrong?" 

"We need to talk about you." 

"Me?" 

"Yes. What is going on with you and that alien boy?" 

"He has a name and it is Taehyung or V." 

BEEP BEEP 

I look at my phone and saw that it from Taehyung oppa. 

"See you guys even are talking to each other in your free time."  

"This is getting out of hand. Taehyung oppa is just a friend no need to worry." 

"No need to worry? I could see that you are falling for him. I knew right from the start when that guy look at you. He had the same eyes like me. In those eyes their are love." I look at him speechless. I can't believe it. 

"Are you jealous." I look at him right in the eye 

"YES. yes, I am. To be exactly that I want to break up right now. At this instant."

CRACK.

I swear I just heard my heart broke into pieces. 

"Fine. If you want to break up. Fine then. I hope you had a good rest of your birthday. Just for saying. You just mess up. BIG TIME (rush). You could've put this together but instead you wanted to put a wall between us. Go what you want. I will follow your lead. Just for saying. Good luck for what is going to happened in the future. Bye Yixing-shii." I left without telling anyone where I was going. 

Ran out of the building and into the wet world. Tripping over my own feet, I took out my heels and left it there walking barefoot. Great. What a great birthday. Sitting down on a bench, I burst of tears. 

why. why. did Lay did that. Was it becaue I was getting to close to guys. I have been living with guys for my whole life. The only girls I had was AOA. Can't he see that I want to know the real person of somebody. Like how I wanted to get closer to Luhan when I was dating Lay. He got mad at me and the next second he will ask for forgiveness. 

Now. For Taehyung oppa he wanted a break up. Nice going oppa. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"My wish is to have a happy life with Zhang Yixing."