8

The Girl With The Red Hair

ENGLISH   CHINESE

-----

Face palm. 

Seriously. 

"His name is Leo, Yixing." I told him. 

"Please call me Lay." 

"Nah. Your real name is Yixing. I will call you Yixing not Lay. Lay reminds me of chips." 

"Fine." 

"So how is your promotion so far?" 

"Amazing. The sales keep going up and up. Did you know that it have been years since over a million album sold?"

"Did you know that you don't have to yell in my ear Kim. Jong. In." 

"Did you know that I don't care Kim. Ha. Neul." 

"Did you know that you have a birthmark on your ?" 

"Did you know that I'm older than you." 

"Did you know that I could kill?" 

"Did you know that your hair is red?" 

"Did you know that your mom is selling your things on ebay right now?" 

"WHAT! Mommy is selling my things on ebay? What the-" He shouted and ran off in his room to call is mommy. 

"Wow. You guys are child-ish." Kris finally spoke. He was the only one that didn't spoke yet at the dining table. 

"Yeah. When we were little we always get in argument. I always win and he lose." I pointed out. Everybody chortled. 

"Haneul. You are really atypical. Minute you are a grandma and next minute you are a five year old." D.O told me. 

"UMMA! I finish my food." Leo shouted as he showed me his bowl that was clean and no speck of food in his bowl. 

"Nice Job Leo. Now go put it in the sink." I carry him off the high chair and pass him his bowls. I clean up my set of bowls also and start cleaning the dishes that was piling up since their were a lot of members and food to be eaten. 

"yeah... stop. stop. stop. stop. hui lin shi ne di chi bang. (You only get your wings wet) ~" You sang as you wash the dishes. (A/N: This song is Moonlight by EXO. Pretend that you made the song and nobody heard of it before. I'm going to sing it in English)

"As the day falls into darkness

You come up to me quietly. 

You same me from a nightmare, 

But before I'm aware you seem to fade away. 

As if you were never there.

It's just as if I've lost you, you, you.

The night sky's empty, silent out there, nothing moves 

So, baby hold on

I need to be with you, but the distance between is so vast that I don't know what to do

You're showered by the glow of the moonlight

It's so enchanting; can't get you out of mind

Frozen like an image; barely in sight, but there forever 

Can't reach out to touch you or to hold you in my arms

Even if I close my eyes, I can never dream of you

'Cause you're not here with me, 

You're not in my story

It only hurts, the more I try to get to you

I know this needs to stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah 

I know i need to stop, stop, stop, stop yeah.

I let you go without calling out to you

Pa yan li yue quang baby 

hiu lin shin ni de chi bang~ " 

 

"Wow. Nice singing. What was that song?" Lay clap as you walk towards me. 

"It's called Moonlight. I made it myself when I was bored with life." 

"Ahh.. I see. We should put that song on one of our album. Maybe you could be our song writer too." He told me. 

" I have other songs that I made too. Maybe that could be on the the album." He nodded. 

"So, do you write songs too?" I questioned him. 

"Yep. I compose them and also play the piano, and guitar." 

"Cool. Now I know somebody that compose songs now. ." 

"Don't your brother compose songs too?" I asked me. 

"Yeah. I meant that other people that isn't related to me." 

"Ohh. We should compose songs together. Maybe if we have time we could figure out the dance moves for the song too." 

"That would be a amazing idea. I could also translate the song into English, Chinese, and Korean if you want." 

"That would be lovely. Wow. I learned a lot today." 

"Maybe after I finish doing the dishes maybe I could show you what I have to far."

"Awesome. I can't wait for making the songs we are going to make in the future." He said as he jump up and down. That reminds me of Crayon Pop. Jumping~ Jumping~Jumping~ Everybody~ 

After I finished with the dishes I lead Yixing towards mine and Leo's room and open the door and see him sitting with his new toy I bought him. 

"Hi Leo." I mess up his hair. I went towards the drawer that was near my the bed and open it and I got out my songbook and my laptop. 

I pass Yixing the songbook. As he look towards it I boot up my laptop. 

"There are three songs that is the same song but the language is different. The first one would be Korean, then English, and Chinese." 

He just nodded. I notice that he only looks at the Chinese one. Wait a minute. He is Chinese that's why. Stupid Haneul. Sorry, I just have to abuse myself. 

"Here is the song that I made it is called Miracles in December . This is in English." After the song finished I gave him the Chinese version of the song. 

For the next hour I showed him all the songs that I made even though it was boring I had fun since this is the first time somebody heard of my songs. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER~ FROZEN EVERYBODY

I showed him the song Moonlight, My Turn to Cry, Run, Thunder, My Star, Christmas Day, and the First Snow. I also have other songs but it is in English. People already made the song, I just sang it in different words since it sounds weird with the English translation. It's just the same meaning but, in different words. It's mostly EXO songs and other kpop groups. 

"Can you sang this song." Yixing pointed to the song Don't Go. 

"Sure. Did you know that, that is your song right. I just change it." I told him. He nodded. I got my guitar in the corner and start doing little warm ups to see with it's perfectly tune and it sounds right. Once I'm done. I started playing the song. (Props to SilvrT3ar. Don't Go. GO CHECK HER VIDEOS. IT'S AMAZING) 

 

"Your small wings fluttering

As if they were waving

Seemed like you were telling me to follow after you

Your sad eyes looked at me, as you told your story

It was that night that the wind blew you right into my heart 

My mind keeps wandering; thinking of you

I'm the one that is completely captivated by you

It's like I'm mesmerized, forgot to breathe, oh me

If this is love I'm willing to go anywhere with you

It's like we're dancing 

When I'm with you, I'm not scared of anything 

Be it a second or eternity

I know where I want to be 

So Baby Don't Go, Yeah, take me anywhere with you and we'll walk togerther forever, oh

Oh, and when the world's ending 

I'll be right by your side

Please don't leave when the morning comes, please don't just disappear

Please tell me that you will always be right here, oh

It's as if I'm dreaming

Don't fly away, my beautiful butterfly

Oh, Woo-Hoo-HOO~ OH Yeah Yeah~

Woo-Hoo-Hoo, Yeah~

Woo-Hoo-Hoo

My Beautiful Butterfly~ "