7

The Girl With The Red Hair

Oh. Gosh.

Why are people are just so dumb? 

How could I get pregnant when I'm still a . PLUS I'm underage. 

Also it's impossible to have a baby that fast. It takes nine months. NINE MONTHS not one single day. I got Leo under twenty-four hours too. 

" I found him lost. Why do you guys think that I have a baby already?" I asked them. 

Chen just shrugged, "Well you just pop up with a little boy. What do you think?" 

"I think that you should listen first then think what happens next. You guys don't even know why or how I got him and you guys are already thinking of things that never happened." I nagged. Maybe nagging is my next thing is my favorites. I nag a lot of people so far. Totally. I feel like very old.

"Fine then. Grandma Pants." 

"Kim. Jong. Dae. You better take that back." 

"You can't catch me." He stick his tongue out and ran off. I quickly got a rubber band that is on my wrist, stretch it, and aim at that troll face. 

"OWWW!" hahaha. BULLS EYE! I'm so glad I had that rubber band on. I wonder why I have it on too anyway. 

"You guys come and eat before it gets cold." I shouted out. They all quickly ran to their seats and started eating. 

"Wow. This feels HEAVEN~!" 

"What Xiumin said was correct. I'm I on earth by any chance? It doesn't feel like it." 

"How do you make this?" 

"Remember to teach me this!" 

"This is magically delicious!" 

" I think I just peed my pants!" 

......

.....

"What the heck? Why did you piss your pants Tao!" 

"This is just so amazing good. It's even better than my mom!" 

"Are we in another planet?" 

"Perhaps EXO Planet?" 

"Really? This looks like our dining table just on Earth." 

"Yah! We are in Earth. You guys didn't go anywhere. aish..." I hit myself for their stupidness. Even Leo is better and smarter than them. 

"Umma. I need to pee~!" Leo quickly said. I quickly carry him and rush to the bathroom. I put down his pants and diaper to near his shin and carry him on the toilet and let him pee. 

Once he was done he flush down the toilet and carry him off and pull his pants up. We went up the stool near the sink and wash our hands. We then wipe it off with our hands with a paper towel.     

Both of us headed towards our room and change into going-out-clothes since we are going to SBS for schedule for EXO. I need to be their with them too. I decided to wear something very simple. You pick out a shirt that says, "OUTTA CONTROL" and a jean shorts. 

tumblr_n2cdispXSo1suviaeo1_1280.jpg

You got your backpack that you pack with your stuff just in case of things I needed. I started putting my eyedrops, my contacts, phone charger, wallet, lotion, and my chap stick.

I also decided to keep my glasses on since I'm too lazy, putting on my contacts is so much work. That reminds me I need to buy things for Leo. He have been wearing the same clothes the whole night and morning. He probably wants to change his clothes.

Quickly getting my car keys I put on my shoes and my backpack and hold on Leo's hand and walk out. 

"You guys ready to go?" 

"NEH!" 

"Get in the car. The driver is waiting for you. I will take my car and follow behind." I told them. While they were getting out I check every single door to check that it's lock and also that the windows are tightly shut. I look one more time and lock the front door. 

"C'mon Leo!" I offer my hand and he grab it. We walk towards the car and I open the back seat and he went in and did his seat belt for him. I close the door and went in the front seat. Turning on the engine I seatbelt and pressed down the gas pedal. 

----- 

You were holding Leo hand while walking down each store at the mall. You guys finally have time to go shopping when they were taking a break. Plus I was excuse since I told about the solution to the manger. So far we have bought some clothes and shoes for Leo. Now we are going to buy diapers and others necessary things. 

"Umma. I want that." Leo pulled on my hand and pointed to the store with all of the stuffed animals. I dragged him to the store while he was jumping.

We enter in the store and we were welcome by the staff member.

"Hello Welcome. Do you need help with anything?" 

"Not yet. Thanks though. Have a very good day!" I told her and bowed ninety degrees. I started walking as Leo was dragging me because I don't know what he wants. 

"Leo, you only to get one thing. We need other things too." I told him. He just nodded and keep dragging me. We then stop at a pororo section. He look at each one and finally pick one. 

 

"Umma! Can you get me this." He pouted as he showed me the Pororo. I just grab it walk towards the cashier. 

"Are you sure you want this Leo-ah?" He nodded his head like crazy. 

"Okay." I smiled and played with his hair. I got out my wallet and paid the amount that was needed. I gave the toy to Leo and he hug it tightly. 

"THANK YOU UMMA! I love you~" 

"I love you too honey." I told him as I kiss his cheeks. I carried him in one arm while the other was the bags that we bought. We quickly went inside a baby/kid store that what we needed. 

I got the diapers, baby wipes, blanket, some small towel cloths, bottles for drinks, spoons, bowls, etc. By the time we were done it was already about 8pm. TIME FOR DINNER! I took all the bags in one hand and hold Leo hand. 

"Who wants ice cream?" 

"Me~" He raised his hands and smiled. 

I grab his hands again and went towards Baskin Robbins. 

"What flavor do you want Leo?" 

"CHOCOLATE!" he yelled. 

"Can I have chocolate ice cream, can you have it in a bowl?" I ordered. The worker nodded and start working on out order. The worker hand us the ice cream and I pass it to Leo. He let go of my hand to hold the ice cream. 

"Be careful." I told him and walk towards the cashier and paid for the ice cream. I also grab some napkins just in case.

"Thank you." I told the worker and bowed. 

We both started walking toward the entrance where our car was parked.

----

"We're home!" I yelled as I close the front door behind me. I put everything on the ground, took off my shoes and took off Leo's shoes. 

"Go in the dining room and sit there while I put things away. Okay?" He just nodded and ran off with his new Pororo that I bought with him. 

"Hey Leo! What do you got their?" I heard Tao said. 

I quickly put all the things on the bed and start sorting out where things should go. I put the clothes, diapers, and some table cloths in the room and put everything else in the kitchen. I look at D.O and saw him cooking. I started helping right away so things could go faster. 

We were done in total of thirty minutes. 

"DINNER!" I yelled. Next thing you heard were bunch of feet hitting the wooden floor and crashing into the dining room chairs. 

follow www.thatkoreanfood.tumblr.com for more!

follow www.thatkoreanfood.tumblr.com for more!

follow www.thatkoreanfood.tumblr.com for more!

A/N This is making me really hungry right now.

 

You got a cup of water for each person and a extra cup since to get out the spiciness out for Leo. I got some of the noodles and put it in the water and let it drip for a little and feed it for Leo. 

"Wow. You are like Leo's mom. And you know how to take care of them the correct way. How do you know this." Suho questioned me. 

"Just be watching other moms." I told him as I keep feeding Leo and switching so I get to eat too. I give some water in a straw for Leo and he drank from it. I put it down when he was done. 

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

.

..

..

..

 

 

" What is his name again?" Lay asked.. 

 

Oh. my. freakin. gosh....