10

The Girl With The Red Hair

You woke up from the bright light that was shining on me. SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND~! 

"YAH Haneul is awake!" I heard somebody said and next a bunch of foot stomping on the hard floor. Hey. Don't stomp on my friend people. Seesh. At least do it lightly. 

"Where I'm I?" My voice cracked. 

"Hospital." Kris simply said. I nodded. Suho oppa pass me the water making me drink the whole cup since I was so thirsty. 

"How long was I sleeping?" I questioned. 

"Three Days." 

"THREE DAYS? dang...." 

"Yep. You lost a lot of blood. Probably that's why." 

"I see. Did the police catch the culprit?" 

"Yeah. That person is in prison right now." 

"That's good." 

"Be careful for now on. I don't know why you always cause trouble. Aish... How many times did you injured yourself too anyway?" 

I don't know. I lost count. I notice that my right arm had a cast and every where else has bandages. 

"Everything seems perfectly fine. Do you had have any problems breathing lately?" The doctor said. I shook my head saying no. 

"Well then. Everything if fine. Their is going to be a another check up tomorrow morning and I let you be discharge." The doctor told me while writing something on his clipboard. 

Cool. I get to get out tomorrow! wait a minute. Where is my car? Where's Leo? 

"Wait! Where is Leo? Isn't he suppose to be pick up right now?" I ask the boys and I look at the time. 

"It's fine. No need to worry. Lay left to pick up him when you just woke up." Chen said.

"Are you sure you pick the right person to get Leo. Wouldn't he forget the directions? What happen to my car?" 

"It's at a home right now. It's okay no need to worry my friend." 

Ahh.. sleepy. The pill is working on me. 

"Going to sleep. Peace out home dogg." I hit my chest and then kiss my fingers and did a peace sign after. 

----

"Where is the heck I'm I?" Lay ask himself as he drove by street by street to find Leo's school. 

"Why did they even let me go pick him up when they know I would forget the directions. Aishh. The stupid GPS made me lost." 

"WHERE IS THE HECK ARE WE?" he yelled at the gps. 

.... Recalculating..... 

"AHHHHHH!!!" 

​-----

WOO HOO~! Finally out of that hospital. Even though it's like my second home I still hate it but I still love it. I was in the backseat of the van that Exo drive to places for their schedules. Manager was driving and Kris oppa was in the front seat. 

It's weird how I injured my same arm again. And the same reason why I got injured. I got attack by a rock and a person. 

I'm glad that I could write with both my left and right hands. I learned both of it because I know how clumsy I am. I'm glad that i learned how. 

Once we arrived home I check my car in the backseat to see if the back pack was still there. 

"We already ate the lunches that you made. Thanks for making it for us. If we didn't call you to make this and bring it to us. This wouldn't happen." Tao said. 

"It's okay Tao. No need to worry. I'm now safe and sound. Just start worrying on yourself. Do I see giant eye bags on your face?" I pointed out. 

"Yeah. I was didn't get any sleep because I was worried about you." 

Wow. That's cute. 

"Here give me a hug." 

I open my arms and I felt a arm around my waist. 

"I'm glad that you are safe now. Call me oppa." 

"Okay Zitao oppa." 

"How did you learned my real name?" 

"Internet." 

"ahhh." 

We let go and went inside with a smile on our face. 

-----

"UMMA!" 

"LEO!" 

I pick him up and start kissing him on his face. 

"Ahh.. UMMA! Stop!" He laughed while trying to shove my face away from him. Once I stop I notice a pain on my right arm. Ahhh. That's right injured myself. I put Leo down and start kissing him again. 

"AHHH!!!! LUHAN UMMA HELP ME!!!" 

"YAH! I'M A MAN!" 

"no you're not." 

......

....

"CHEN CHEN APPA~! UMMA IS KILLING ME WITH HER KISSES!" Leo needs to stop calling for help or I will sitll kiss you forever. When Chen came over. I hug Leo and pulled him on the ground with me. 

I start tickling him. "Yah. stop calling for appa." I told him. 

"UMMA! STOP IT! AHHH!" he laughed. I suddenly felt somebody lifting me and dropping me on the couch. I look up and see Chanyeol oppa. I stood up and start wrestling him.

"AHH!! LEO YOUR UMMA IS TRYING TO KILL ME! D.O UMMA! HELP MEEE!" He yelled with his deep voice. When everybody came I was done with my work of art. I'm glas that he was wearing a jacket that time. I pull his hoodie up over his head and tightening it and tied it with a bow. I put his arms near his body, put the arms of the jacket and made him flip over. So his head is kissing the ground. 

I tied the arms behind his back and also tied his shoe laces. 

Why is he wearing so many things that I could tie with? 

"Remember to never mess with her." I heard Sehun said. I look at Sehun and I heard him whimpered and went behind Kris oppa. 

"Umma. I'm hungry." Leo suddenly pop up with his hands rubbing his tummy. I pick him up with one side and start heading towards the kitchen. 

"What do you want to eat?" 

"uhhhh... Bimbap, ddukbokki, and kimchi fried rice!" That's a lot for a three year old to eat. I start making the food for Leo and also the boys. I bet they are tired and hungry by watching me sleep. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9IkI0tcF1v2BWSfdKxtEimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCzKZvisE7Us5SaE_fc2V

"Wahhh. It looks amazing and delicious. THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD!" 

Feeding Leo with my left hand while, Xiumin oppa feeds me food. It's hard feeding with my left hands that's why Xiumin is feeding me. 

"As always. THIS IS DA BOMB!" 

"The kimchi fried rice is even better than D.O hyung!" 

Once everybody was mostly done with their food I got out the desserts. I made jello, egg bread, and cream puff. 

"I'm so glad that Haneul is our bodyguard and also a better chef than D.O!" When I look at the person that said that, D.O came over and smack him on his head. I laugh at the scene. 

I'm glad that I found this job. Thanks for always being there for me! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Except the time when I was about to get killed..