.21

The Girl With The Red Hair

BEEP BEEP 

The heart monitor was only the sounds that could be heard in the room as you were in. 

"She is a really strong person. Her heart stop during the surgery. It was a big miracle how it started going again without the help of the staff members. She is in a coma right now since she had loss a lot of blood. Good thing someone was there to call the ambulance. If you guys were a minute late, we couldn't save her. She had about four stab mark. Two on her back, one on her left side of her stomach and another on her right shoulder. She also broke her arm at the process. We would check on once in while." The doctor informed the group of boys as he look at the clipboard.

After the doctor left, all of the boys sigh in relief that you are perfectly fine. 

"Why does this always happens to noona?" Jungkook cried as he sat beside you and grab your hand. "Noona. Please wake up. I know you could hear me." He plead as he started crying as Suga patted his back. 

"Always?" Sehun quietly said. Jin nodded. "When we always hang out outside, their would be people always pushing her and she just ignore it and keep going. Sometimes when we leave her alone she would always be hurt and broken." Jin explained. 

Taehyung sat there quietly in the corner looking at you planning to beat up the people who dare touch a hand on you. He rubbed his face as he tried to stay awake. Ever since he came to the hospital he never left this place. 

"V, you should go take a shower and get some rest. You look like you need some sleep." Himchan said as he rubbed he poor boy back. The poor guy shook his head, "I will once she is healthy." 

"She is fine now. No need to worry there are more than twenty guys watching of her and also her parents from above." 

Taehyung thought for a moment and nodded. He said goodbye to the guys and left the room. As he walk lifeless he notice that everything went slow motion as he notice that if Haneul saw him like this she wouldn't like it. Plus she would most likely scold him once she wakes him to take care of his health more properly. 

As he walk home he felt tap on his shoulder he look behind him and saw a guy that's older than him. 

"Hey is the red hair girl okay?" The older guy said. 

"Who?" Now Taehyung is confused. 

"The red hair girl who attack by the fans? I was there when that happened. Is she okay now. I saw you walk out the hospital just now." Guy pointed out. 

"Oh. She is actually in coma right now. She lost too much blood and also she had about four stab marks and also a broken left arm." Taehyung explained. 

"Wow. The girls are so abusive." 

"I totally agree. It was actually most of EXO fans, and some other fans of other groups was attacking her for being near their 'precious oppa.' V said the last two words in a girly voice. 

"I'm Mark by the way." Mark guy said. 

"I'm Taehyung but some people call me V." 

"Nice to meet you. Don't lose her." Mark said lastly as he left. 

"wat?" 

---

Taehyung came back with more of a healthy look as walk back to the hospital. He also brought some food for the guys to munch on. "Hello Guys. The amazing and dazzling V have arrived." He sass walk towards the guys as he set down the food and sat next to Haneul and stared at her. 

"Aigoo. If only someone was with you. This wouldn't happened." he said as he moved your hair that was blocking your face. He started playing with your hand and found how fascinated how your hand is so soft and small compared to his. He look at your hand more closely and saw a scar on your hand. 

"Hey Panda Tao. What happened here?" He pointed at the scar on your hand. 

"Oh. She burned her hand with the curling iron." Tao told him. As V nodded. 

He look back at your hand and found a another scar on your finger. He look at it and a flashback came across his mind. 

'Oh yeah. She cut herself while she was cooking food and a little boy was their and distract her and making her hurt yourself.' He thought as he recalled the memory. 

As he played with your fingers he didn't notice that the guys behind him stop for a second and look at two of you guys. They knew that V totally loves Haneul. When Haneul is playing with the BTS, Taehyung would be in the corner watching you. Also, when you're performing his eyes is glued to you and not the other members. 

Their is also this one time you were playing on ice and you slipped and Taehyung caught you on time. There were moments that his heart can't stop beating really fast and butterflies go out of control. 

Sometimes when their are contact with skin to skin he would turn red and turn around so you won't see his face. Taehyung knows that he had fallen hard for you. 

While you were in coma, Taehyung was working on a song that he was composing. This song is for you. It was a fast and cute song. Once you get better and is awake he will confess to you with this song he made. With also the help of s. 

As he wrote down the lyrics that came out of his brain he didn't saw your hand twitch and also the your heart beat slowing down. 

BEEP BEEP 

That sound made Taehyung look up and his eyes widened. He press the emergency button while yelling, "DOCTOR! DOCTOR HELP!" 

Someone call the doctor~ Oh too much. 

Just as the heart beat is lowering the doctor entered and started looking at the heart monitor. "Hey boy could you step outside." The doctor said as he started doing CPR on you. 

Taehyung just nodded as he grab his stuff and sat outside looking at the nurses that ran quickly towards the room you are in. 

After a while the doctor came out, his hair mess up. 

"She is okay now. We got her heart pumping back to normal. We are glad that someone was there when that happened." Taehyung bowed as the doctor left. He sat back down and messed up his hair also. 

'If I wasn't even there. She will be dead by then.' He thought as he think what would happened if he wasn't even there. He went back inside the room sat down next to you and put his chin on his hand as his elbow rest on the bed. 

Without him knowing he fall asleep. 

....

For three months you were still in coma. AOA have to do their promotions without you and also almost died from eating Jimin cooking. They have been only eating their manger food or take out. They have been missing your food and they are now working on a another comeback. 

Once in awhile they will come visit you and give you balloons and fruits but the boys would eat it because they were hungry and they don't want the fruits to rot. 

Also Taehyung have finished making the song for you. He have been practicing everyday and also taking care of you. Sometimes the hospital was just like a second him. Even the doctors and nurse know him. Like Haneul, they know her really well. 

One bright morning Taehyung was playing with your fingers. It was a another habit of him when he is bored. As he hum the song he made he brushed your hair so their is no tangles. 

Your red hair is slowly turning back to your original hair color. If you see the root you could see it. Your hair is also really long now. When you arrived at the hospital your hair length was past your s, now it's about past your hip bone. You totally need a another hair cut. 

As Taehyung played with your fingers, he felt a twitch. He froze and felt it again. As it continued twitching he notice your eyes opening. He look at you as you blink many times to get the blurry ness out. 

"Haneul." He spoke up. She look at him and smiled. "O-oppa." Her voice cracked. He quickly got a glass of water and hand it to her. As she hold the cup she moaned in pain. "Ahh..." 

He got the cup out of her hand. "Are you okay?" He look at her worriedly. Oh, yeah. He remember than she was stab on the shoulder. That was probably the reason. A idea sudden pop up is mind. 

Haneul watch him with curious eyes. Taehyung got a straw and told her to sip. She did as told, she finished in seconds. Since she slept for so long, that once she woke up her tongue was dried and also . She totally needed water, shower, a haircut, and to get healthy again. 

"Thank you oppa." she said as she finished her third cup of water. As he sat down the cup the door opened. He look up and saw the doctor. 

"Ah. Great, you are awake. I was about to check on you. So how are you? Any pain?" The doctor questioned. 

"I'm okay. When I hold the cup over there," I pointed my head to the cup that was on the table, "I felt pain and couldn't hold it very long. Also My back and stomach hurts." I told him as I pointed where it hurts, but I quickly put it down because my arm start feeling pain again. 

"It's fine. You have been stab where you are feeling pain that's why. We would give you some painkillers. So hold on. If you need anything. Just press the button." The doctor said as he left. 

"So, how long was I in coma?" I asked Taehyung oppa. "For about three months." he said. "Wow. for that long. I slept for three months before. That's when I got in accident helping Yixing oppa." I told him as I lay down and grab his hand and start playing with it since I'm bored. 

"Did you know that when your heart stop for the first time Luhan pooped himself?" Oppa randomly said.