5

The Girl With The Red Hair

"Guess what you guys? I have finally print and turn in my job shadow. I had a A on it. It was really fun dancing with EXO oppa. I really learned a lot in one whole day. I learned that Luhan birthday is on Easter this year and also Chanyeol birthday is on Thanksgiving. That is so weird that their birthday is on a holiday. I also learned that D.O and Kai birthday is two days apart. Also Luhan and Sehun birthday is 8 days apart. That is just plain amazing how their birthday is just so close to each other. 

I also notice that I have more bias in EXO now that I know them more. My bias is now D.O, Luhan, and Kris. ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO! 

Luhan is such like a little eight year old kid. They are totally 100% match. He eats like a kid, he looks like a kid, and he plays like a kid. He is sooo adorable though. Can't deny his charms. It's too cute for my own liking. And guess what? Luhan is also on my screen saver on my phone. This is the picture I have of him. Isn't he just so cute. I can't believe that he is older than me. I feel like he is more pretty than me. 

Luhan - 131204 2014 Season’s Greetings official calendar - [SCAN][HQ] Credit: xoxo_326.

 

I swear I just want to marry him but, I'm too young and this love is just a crush/bias. You know how I feel like? I feel like I should start looking for a job since I need to help oppa with the money since we are starting to run low on money. I should probably start look now before I forgot and waste time. 

------

So far my jobs that I found so far is;

  • ​A cashier
  • bodyguard
  • PSS Agent
  • Delivery Person
  • Janiotor
  • Chef
  • Tutor
  • Staff at YG, SM, TS, CUBE, etc.. 

 

I should probably take the job that is the hardest since it pays you more money and also I think the longer you do the job the higher your pay. Also PSS agent is very life threatening because we have to protect the President and also take a bullet and have the higher rate of getting injured and in the hospital. So which one? Bodyguard or Staff? 

......

......

.....

Bodyguard. I don't know why but, I love protecting people. I'm just that kind of person. I went to back to the newspaper that has BODYGUARD NEEDED section and called the number.

ring.... ring....

"Hello?" 

"Hello, I'm Kim Haneul and I wanted to be one of the bodyguards that you guys needed?" 

"Oh. You came to the right place. Just come to the SM company, tomorrow at 10am and I will assign you." 

"Okay. wait a minute? I got a job?" 

"Uh. Yeah. What do you think?"

"I didn't know it was that easy to get a job." 

"Well you are lucky I'm a nice person. Some people might now hire you since maybe you are too young or just plain clumsy." 

.....' I am clumsy though.' I thought to myself. 

" Thank you for letting me be one of your bodyguards." 

"Your welcome. Remember to be at SM at 10 o' clock. Don't be late." 

After he said that he hang up before I said bye. Okay then. That was easy than  I thought. I can't believe I got a first job and also first time being a body guard. I wonder who I'm going to guard. Is it SNSD? Super Junior? f(x)? Maybe TVXQ? Wait which company TVQX is in too anyway. I do now know. 

I should probably get to sleep now or I will be a panda on my first day of my job.

--

"Hyung. Who are we meeting today?" Suho ask his manger wondering why everybody was here in the practice room. 

"Just wait patiently, the person should be coming right now." The manger replied. 

"Suho hyungs~ I'm hungry." Tao whined. 

"I will get you food later, after we meet this special person." 

"Yehet." 

"Sehun please stop saying that word." 

"yehet." 

The room was silent for two minutes until they heard a knock on their door. "Oh, that must be the special person." Manger stood up and went towards the door and open it little. I could see him talking to someone and after he finished he closed the door behind him. 

" You guys. Please welcome your new bodyguard." After he said that the door open to a red hair girl with big eyes and soft skin. 

"Hello, I'm your new bodyguard. I'm Kim Haneul-imnda." I bowed. Once I look up I was surprised to see EXO. hold up. WAIT A MINUTE. EXO???? I'm the bodyguard for EXO? 

"Oh. Hanuel-ah. What are you doing here." Chen oppa said. 

"I'm here to find a job oppa." I replied. 

"It's weird to see you protecting us since we are way older." 

"Yeah that's correct. Sehun is even older than you." 

"Wow. It seems like you already know them Haneul-shii" The manager said. 

"Yeah. I came here for the job shadow before. I'm also Suho, Kai, Chen, Xiumin cousin." I told him. 

"ahh. I see. Well good luck. Bye you guys." He suddenly left. It seems like he wants to go out of this place or something.

"Hey, what's the red hair girl name again." I heard somebody said. I look at each of them and saw Lay talking to Luhan. 

"Her name is Haneul." Luhan told him. 

"Ohh...." 

"Hi Haneul. 1, 2, 3 HELLO WE ARE EXO. WE ARE ONE!" 

'Wow, they have really loud voices.' I thought. 

"Hello. Please take care of me well. I will also protect you guys." I told them. They just nodded. 

"I was wondering. Hannie. Could you buy us food?." Xiumin asked me. 

"Sure. I will be right back. Don't go anywhere." I told them and left. 

Well they don't seem to be that bad at all. I was wondering, wasn't awkward in that room just now. I told myself while getting in the car and turning on the engine. 

Okay. What should we get for the EXO? How about chicken. That sounds good and also pizza. Goodness, that already sounds good. 

-----

After 30 minutes you already park your car and heading towards the practice room. I show my ID towards the security card and bowed. He let me in as I kept walking. 

KNOCK KNOCK 

The door open and it was Lay who open the door. We both bowed at the same time resulting our heads to bump into each other. 

"OWW..." we both said. "Sorry." We said again. "It's okay." we both said. Okay, now that is just weird how we are both saying the same thing. 

"Here let me help you." He told me and grab half of the bags in my hand and went towards the boys. I lay out all of the food and told them to dig in. 

I waited until they all ate and start digging in. It's part of the tradition that my family made. I hope that my parents are fine in heaven right now. 

They died when I was just one year old. I didn't even have memories about them because I was a baby and I don't even remember stuff when I was a little kid. Namjoon and I was raised in a orphanage until oppa turned 18 and took me under his care even though I was already under his care. 

I don't even know how they died too. I wonder by a accident or something.

"Hey Haneul. Can you pass me the coke." I was back to reality after somebody spoke up. I quickly pass him the coke. "Thank you." I just nodded. 

"Haneul. Can you call us oppas?" 

"what?"