.22

The Girl With The Red Hair

"His eyes, his eyes. Make the stars look like they're not shinin'. His hair, his hair. Fall perfectly without him trying. When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change. 'Cause you're amazing, Just the Way You Are~." You sang as you pack your clothes in the bag that oppa provide for me. I am now healthy and now to get out of my home and get down to business. 

First, I gotta shower and clean myself. I smell like poop. SERIOUSLY. Second, I need a haircut and get my hair done. Third, I have to catch up with AOA since the comeback is just right around the corner. Lastly, I need to be carefully to not touch any of the stab wounds or put pressure. I don't want it to heal any longer.

KNOW TO HOME!

Now that I'm at home, I went straight to the bathroom and took a good nice long shower. IT FELT SO GOOD. I think I stayed their for a hour since, the water is making me stay still and feeling it. 

After drying my hair I change to different pair of clothes which is just a blue sweater with a black skinny jeans. I also pair it with my blue converse. Not forgetting my glasses and hat. I put on sunglasses and my hat on backwards as I got my car keys and hop on. 

thumb.png

Now that I saw my car it's now clean and not beaten by eggs. "Oppa, must've clean it when I was in the hospital." I told myself as I went in the driver seat and went to the nearest barber place that I always go to. 

"Hello Welcome to- OH! HANEUL! ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU HURT ANYWHERE?" One of the worker look all around my body if I'm hurt anywhere and she notice my arm. "Aigoo. You broke your arm again..." The worker sighed as she face palmed. 

"So what do you need? It's free on the house." 

"I just want to cut my hair shorter like right here." I showed her middle of my s. "I also need to color my hair again." I told her. She just put a okay with her hands as she pulled me towards one of the seats. I took off my hat and also my sunglasses. Today, I didn't feel like putting on contacts so I also brought my regular glasses. 

"Wow. Your hair is really long." I just laughed at her, as she start brushing my hair and cutting it. Once she was done she started coloring my hair red again. "I just love playing with your hair Haneul. If you have cancer by any chance do you mind giving me your hair." She asked. Hold up. I just stood their frozen with a face. 

"That is kind of creepy unnie." I said to her with my still frozen face. She just laughed and pinch my cheeks. "Oh. Your chubby cheeks are gone. Once we are done we are eating like pigs. You got it?" She hit my head as she pointed at my face in the mirror. I just nodded obediently and look at my phone. 

Oppa was right about me being on the top news. I'm still #1. They even have a article telling me that I just discharge from the hospital and now healthy again. It's like their right behind me. 

I look at behind me as my eyes widen. THEY ARE RIGHT BEHIND ME. THEY ARE JUST IN FRONT OF THE STORE. I quickly put on my glasses and got a magazine to cover my face. 

"Haneul. What are you-" "SHUUSH!" I put my finger on my lips. I pointed at the reporters. "Oh." She said as she nodded. How did they know that I'm here to anyway... Oh yeah... My car... OHHH! 

"Unnie. Can you have one of the worker to drive my car and park somewhere else. It seems like they know that's my car. If somebody else drive it they might think that they got it wrong." I told her the plan as her eyes widen. "Wow. You are so smart. Give me the keys." I hand it to her and she left the shop to move me car. As she move the car I notice that the reporters went away. 

YAY! MISSION SUCCESS! 

Now to my next plan. NOW TO THE COMPANY! I got my car keys back as I walk towards my car and drove towards the company. I trade my sunglasses to my regular glasses. 

As I walk in the company, I notice stares was looking at me. I just ignore it and walk towards AOA practice. I knock on the door and waited. The door open and it was a lifeless skinny Yuna. "AHHH! IT'S HANEUL!" She screamed and about to hug me but stop. She notice that I'm healing. We just air hug and laughed. 

"What are you doing here?" Choa said. "To learn the new dance." I told her. She shook her head. "No. You just got out of the hospital. You should be resting." 

"I just want to learn the whole dance just once." I plead. She think for a moment and nodded as I jumped up and down and wave my healed arm. WOO HOO! 

The members taught me the dance part by part and have like a five minutes each time because they were worried about me. Awww. They are just so caring. By the time I was finished by the dance, I walk towards to the recording room to sing my part for the song. I only have a few lines so it went pretty fast. 

Now that I am finished with all my plan and the members practice, I drove home some of the members. Right when we got home, I started cooking because I know they missed my cooking and is really hungry. 

I cooked a lot and by the time I was finished they were already in their seats with their plates, and utensils ready. I just laughed at them and set down the dishes. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgOcKJXXaYhvvHM9_kWvRimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT12g_8gKNRfnHInaY3RBLimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS-dfGX1qsbzP-k9qiLUg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTt1Zjo-GYvS0hItkujE8aimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcScZQoEFt1IRnM_A83eouWimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxDj8Jrs90xgAKGexfYMs

 

 

" THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD. " We all said as we dig in. Ten minutes pass by and all of the food was all gone and into the girls stomach. "Wow. You guys must've been really hungry." I told them as I collect the dishes and put it in the sick and start cleaning it. After I finished I notice them still sitting in their seats. I open a hidden place and took out the mouth-watering treat. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCH79hTk3GzojNvnaqOhE AND ALSO MACAROON!

"LOOK!" I yelled out as they eyes widen for more food. "WOW. HANEUL. I LOVE YOU!" They started kissing me as I put the treats on the table. " I know, I know." I told them as I tried to get away from them. 

"Enjoy." I told them as I got a macaroon, a slice of the cake and a spoon of the sundae. THIS IS MAGICALLY DELICIOUS. 

After getting a another macaroon. I started eating from the members plate. "How did you make this Haneul. You should be in Iron Chef." Seolhyun unnie said as the members keep praising me. 

"Yeah. You should teach us because if you are not here then nobody could cook except manger oppa." 

"Next time could you make bubble tea?" 

"oh. How about cake pop?" 

"CUPCAKES!" 

"UNICORNS!" 

Unicorns? The members look at the person who said it. "Opps. Sorry." I told them as I hide my face. "Awww. You are so adorable. I swear I could just put you in my pocket." Yuna said as she tried to pull me into her pocket. 

"Unnie. I'm too big." I told her as I tried to tell her to let go. 

"Aigoo." 

"AIGOO." 

"AIGOO." 

"AIGOO" 

"aigoo.." 

"AIGOO." 

"Aigoo." 

"AIGOO. AISH PLEASE STOP!"