16

The Girl With The Red Hair

"Yah, Yah, Yah." Luhan pointed at me with a pisses off face. 

"Wae, wae, wae?" I remarked. He gave me a look that says I-will-kill-you with hand motion across his throat. 

"Now, now. Please stop." Suho oppa finally stood up. "We should really start cleaning, JUST IN CASE. What if somebody important rang the door bell right now and it's the CEO-nim?" 

DING DONG 

Tao volunteered to get the door while we ate quietly. 

AHHHHHHH! 

A scream was heard throughout the house. Hearing a pair of feet running on the wooden floor, we saw him slip at the moment we saw him. "You guys. It's the CEO. BIG BOSS ALERT. BIG BOSS ALERT!" 

When I lift up my head, I saw the boys already left. Even Leo left too. That leaves me with the dishes. Putting the dishes in the sing, I heard a words that are repeated more than one. 

"Ohmygosh. Ohmygosh. What to do. WHAT TO DO!" The person mumbled. I turned around and saw Luhan walking back and forth while having his bear in his arms. 

"ahhh.... Haneul! HELP ME!" He whined as he sank to the ground. "Where should I put Mr. Brown Bear? Boss-nim can't find out I have him" Now hitting the precious floor that I just clean just awhile today. 

"Xi Luhan. YOU-!" he look at me with his puppy eyes. "YOU ARE MAKING THE FLOOR DIRTY. Stand up, just do the dishes. I will take care of it." Patting his back with a smile. This is just a excuse to get away from the dishes. I don't want to wash any. Its........ eww....

"Okay." He lowered his head as he stretched out his arms, giving me his teddy bear. 

"Now, I will take care of the bear." 

"YAH!. OF? THE? THAT BEAR HAS A NAME! It's called Mr. Brown Bear. Get your facts rights, missy." He snapped. Sassy much. Raising my brow. I just nodded as I blew as raspberry. I walk towards my room with Mr. Brown Bear. 

"UMMA!" Leo yelled as he ran towards me. "Is that bear for me?" He said. Puppy eyes. Why do they always work. 

"Sure." I shrugged as I pass it to him. 

"YAY!" He cheered as he ran somewhere with the bear. 

*cough cough* 

I mean Mr. Brown Bear. Now that bear is taken care of, I took a peak of the living room. 'Wow. Daebak. Oppa clean it well.' I thought as I walk around the living room with my mouth wide open. Not noticing that their is a another person in the same room. You felt a soft hand on your chin and pulling it, closing your mouth. 

"We don't want any monsters going in your small mouth, deer." Kyungsoo said with a big grin on his face and walked out of the room. 

I stood frozen where he last saw me. Monster. Deer. Isn't that suppose to be Luhan? Plus how could monsters go in my mouth? 

All of sudden a small hand was in my mouth. 

"UMMA, a monster is going to eat all of your blood. ROOF ROOF. MEOW~" Leo said. I choked. 

I was about to take out his hand out of my mouth when the door bell rang again. Oh yeah forgot about CEO-nim for a moment. Everybody was gathered at the door, just staring at it. 

"Kris you go open the door." I suggested. 

"No, how about you?" 

"Suho. Go open." 

"OPEN SESAME!" Leo yelled with hand motions.

. . . . 

 

"Sehun. You go, you are the youngest." 

"Noooo. Leo is." 

"You know what I just open it." I rolled my eyes as I open the door and bowed while I saw the big boss. " Hello Boss-nim. Welcome to the EXO Residance. How may I help you." I said as I got his coat and put it on the rack. That was Tree Chanyeollie. 

"Really funny Kim Haneul. Can I have some coffee?" Boss asked. 

"At your service." I stood up, saluted, and bowed, then ran off to the kitchen to make CEO some coffee. 

 

 

FEW HOURS LATER

 

 

"Aigoo. Look at the time Boss-nim. It's getting dark outside." I checked my invisible watch. 

"I have one more thing for Haneul." 

"Neh. Keep going." 

"What are you doing here again? I thought you quit as their bodyguard. Aren't you suppose to be with your members?" He gave me questions that made me think for that second. 

"Well, you see, EXO wanted my to making them food and also clean their kitchen, and buy groceries, and hide Luhan Bear." I mumbled the last part. 

WHACK 

Oww.. Luhan. That actually hurt. 

"Plus Xiumin, Chen, Suho, and Kai are my cousins. All EXO, Leo, and I are together as ONE. Like their response, WE ARE ONE. We do things together and not alone. And yes. I should be with my member, they should be worried sick right now." I told him and bowed. 

"Ahh... I see. Well, Have good night." He left. 

 

 

"Was it just me or is CEO-nim scary?" 

WHACK 

----

ELVIS ELVIS 

All seven of you girls were dancing to the song, In sync. And here comes me tripping. 

TRIP 

"Sorry. I'm okay!" I yelled as I stood up again. 

"Maybe Maknae should stick to sneakers." Choa said as she pass me a pair of shoes. 

ELVIS ELVIS 

Together once again. But this time in sneakers. I think I will be fine with sneakers. Lets just hope I don't trip. 

TRIP 

I should really stop jinxing myself. Seriously. 

"Ahhh.. Maknae clumsy-ness is back." They clapped as I stood up. "really funny." I said as I tighten my ponytail. 

Right when practice was just over, I was in a bone-crushing hug. "NOONA! I MISS YOU. I WAS WORRIED SICK. WHY DID YOU RAN AWAY?" Jungkook screamed in my ear. I pat his back telling him to let go. 

"It's okay Cookie. I'm right here write? I'm safe and sound." I pinch his cheeks as I gave a peck on his nose. I grab my stuff and put it over my shoulder as Taehyung oppa hold my hand pulling me towards the van. 

I don't even know why my heart is like this. It's pumping a lot of blood. Just, LISTEN TO HEART beat- BEAT! (2pm) I think I ate a butterfly too because I could feel it moving like crazy  in my stomach. 

Oppa hand fits perfectly over my small hands. For a alien, he as very big hands and feet. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think I have fallen for the alien boy........ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHACK! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ME.XI LUHAN. WHY FALL FOR THAT UGLY FACE. I'M MANLY!" he flipped his hair. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sassy much? Seriously Luhan?