14

The Girl With The Red Hair

A good way to ruin the mood more is the rain start getting heavier. "Wow thank you Mother Nature." I talk to myself. Right after that thunder appeared making me startles. Good Birthday. Good Birthday my , it turn out the worst. 

"Haneul?" I heard a voice. I look up and was face at the alien, Kim Taehyung. Now that he is here I start crying much harder just like the rain. 

"What's wrong?" 

I look him in the eye water still keep flowing out of my eyes and the rain hitting me in the face. 

"Me.... Yixing..." Saying between hiccups. Crying more a bucket of tears. 

"It's okay. Come here." Stood up and walking towards him and hug him letting all my tears out. My head was on his chest making me hear is heart beat. I felt my own and heard that it was beating the same as mine. Why is that happening. I remember doing the same thing to Lay and he heart was different from mine. 

Weird.. 

----

"Thank You." I told Taehyung oppa as he handed me a cup of hot chocolate after I took a shower and wearing a new set of clothes. I was borrowing Jungkook clothes since he is the smallest out of all of them. Just that he is about twice my size making me not fit any of oppa clothes. 

'Ahh. It feels good to drink hot chocolate again.' I thought as I enjoy my cup of this hot drink. I probably slept while holding my hot chocolate because I forgot what happen next and when I woke up I was in bed. 

Standing up, I walk towards the bathroom and try not to make any sound so oppa wont wake up. After I was done, I walk downstairs and was met by J- Hoppie. 

"Good Haneul. Breakfast is on the table. You could eat first while I wake up the boys." He patted my shoulder and went upstairs. Going in the dining room, I sat down and stared at the food. 

Now that I was looking at , I just remembered hat I didn't even ate any lunch or dinner yesterday since I was getting ready for my debut stage. I'm really starving right now. 

Taking a piece of a scrambled eggs, picking up with two fingers, I put it in my mouth and taste it. 

BARF 

The egg had too much soy sauce. 

Plus their were too much pepper to. Who even puts soy sauce and pepper in their eggs? 

Not me. 

Tasting the sausage now. 

BARF 

It wasn't even fully cook. 

Gross. I could still taste the coldness of the ice that the sausage just came from. 

The freezer. 

You know what, I just I won't even eat any breakfast too. 

I stood up and was welcome by the boys running down the stairs. Stepping away from the table, letting them sit down. 

"Don't even dare taste it." I warned them. 

"How do you know?" 

"Just don't eat it." 

They ignored my warning and ate a big spoon of it. I think that is a very bad id-

"EWWWW!" 

"DIS-GUS-TING!" 

"WHO EVEN MADE THIS?" 

"dang. I should've listen to the handle." dude. Do you know that I'm right here. You guys just don't listen to the younger ones. 

"Who put pepper and soy sauce in the eggs?" 

"The sausage is not even cook." 

Now you know what I'm saying.... 

"ACHOO!" I sneezed. 

"OHMYGOSH!" 

"HANEUL ARE YOU OKAY?" 

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU MY FREIND?" 

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU?" 

"Aigoo. Let's go get you to bed." 

"AYE! You even have a fever." 

"And maybe a headache." 

"Jin. Go call a restaurant to buy porridge. We at cooking. Let's just start eating out or have Haneul be our Chef?" 

"YES SIR!"

Next thing you know you were carried and was thrown on a bed. 

"Aww... You guys could've hurt me." I whined. WHINED that rarely happens. 

"OH MY. Did you heard that our Handle whined. This is a miracle!" 

"Shut up." I punched his arm. 

"OWWW! Your punch hurts for a little girl." 

"That what you get." I stick out my tongue. 

"YAH. Put your tongue back or I will do it." 

"ohhh~ You threatened me How scared." 

"KIM HANEUL. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU PIECE OF-" 

"HYUNG!. NO bad words." 

" YOU PIECE OF METAL. I WILL GET YOU."

"Hyung. Why are you such a child. Grow up.J-Hoppie." 

"WHY YOU!" 

---- 

For the whole day I was watch by seven pair of eyes watching me every move. 

"Oppa. Take a break. I feel better now. Could you please leave?" I told them nicely.

"NO!" 

"You are still sick." 

Seriously. I feel like my headache is getting bigger all because of them. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! 

Right after I said that, I heard my phone ringing. I look at the caller ID and pick up the phone. 

"Hi Suho oppa." 

"We are going to kidnap you Haneul. We have to do this safe and sound. Okay." 

"That's good. I want to get out of BTS house. They are treating me like a baby. Since I'm sick." 

"You're sick?" 

Silence..... 

"Who cares. We are still kidnapping you." 

"Wow, what a nice cousin you are Suho oppa." 

"Only Best is Kim Joonmyun or Suho." 

"Oppa, you are so full of yourself." 

"I know, I know. Here is the plan, just sneak out of the house and just use one of their car and drive over here. Leo wants you and also us." 

"That sound easy." 

"See in a while Handle." 

"Ohmygosh. You guys need to stop saying that name to me. My name is not even Handle. It's Haneul." 

"Well, it sounds like it." 

"NO IT DOESN'T. You know what op-" HOW DARE HE HANG UP ON ME? Oh well. Might as well go as planned, since I'm already in outside/inside clothes I just need to just get the keys and go far, far, far, far, away from this place. 

I think the key is near the garage since while I past buy it, I saw a key. Might as well look. 

And I was correct, their were keys to a car. I just pick a random one and pick a car that was not in the garage so it doesn't make any noise. I pick a hat that was in Jimin room and left without telling anyone where I'm going. 

Unlocking the car and going in was okay. I don't see the oppa yet. I went in the car and notice that their is a button that could start the car. Woah.... That is just plain cool. I wish I have that. 

Now I don't even need to use the key to turn on the engine. Nice. Sugar oppa have a very nice car. We should totally switch. Backing out of the drive way, I look back at the house and went towards EXO dorm. 

"BYE BANGTAN BOYS!" I yelled at nobody but, at myself. 

 

I can't believe, I didn't even got caught.