17

The Girl With The Red Hair

"Aigoo..... Aigooo." I talk to myself as I flip over on the bed for the millionth time. Why can't I sleep. What is Taehyung oppa doing? His face suddenly pop up my mind. 

Cute.... *smack* MUST. STOP. THINKING. OF. HIM!. 

Plus why is my face red and my heart beat is beating really cheetah speed. SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR. OH TOO MUCH~. 

Oh yeah. Remember the songs that I composes. For example; Moonlight, My Turn to Cry, Run, Thunder, My Star, Christmas Day, First Snow, and Miracles in December. Turns out Lay oppa got my songs and told the composer, at their company, and GUESS WHAT? 

THEY PUT IT ON A ALBUM! WOO HOO! Oppa did a very good job at singing. I can't believe they just rock the stage and the music like that. The composer made a Christmas Album and a Overdose Album. The Overdose album is still now out yet. But, it is in a week. Yixing and I made the overdose song. At first, I didn't like how the song is, but later on I can't stop hitting the replay button. 

I can't believe they published my songs. KYAHHHHH~!  Also EXO oppa won first place for Miracles for December! KYAHHH~ I'm just so proud of myself. I faked cried. 

"YAH! KIM HANEUL. SHUP UP BEFORE I PUT A KNIFE IN YOUR THROAT." Yuna yelled as she was awake from my fake crying or squealing like a dolphin. 

You know what lets just talk at another place where I don't get yelled at. 

TO THE LIBRARY 

Back to what I'm saying- 

SHHH!! 

I was shush. Maybe not the library. 

---

KYAHHH!!!!! WOO HOO. WOO HOO. OH YEAH. WOO HOO. EVERYBODY! JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP! APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE! EVERYBODY DANCE NOW. DUN, DUN DUN DUN. DUN DUN DUUUNNNN. WOO HOO. AWW WOO. YOU WHO. SU HO HO HO. 

READY SET GO! JUMPING JUMPING JUMPING EVERYBODY. JUMPING JUMPING JUMPING! 

"YAAHHHHHH!" 

Frozen. I stop in a weird pose and stared look at the person. 

"Please stop. And stay still. We are tired. Why are you so energized?" Chan Mi questioned. I pick up the paper that was on the ground and shove it to her face. 

"KYAHHHHH!!" I squealed. "I GOT THE PART!" "KYAHHHHH!" We both jump up and down. I got to be in a drama! I ALSO GOT THE MAIN PART! The drama is called, 'Marriage, Not Dating.' 

My name would be Joo Jang Mi. And guess who is the main male role? It's one of the EXO members. 

Well, its....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LUHAN! 

 

Wait.... LUHAN! THE FIVE YEAR OLD PERSON IN A ADULT FORM? Wat the he-.... he- HENS. WHAT THE HENS? LUHANNIE? 

Why at all of him. He isn't even manly. He name is the drama is Gong Ki Tae. Not only the good part, one of the main role is in B1A4. My favorite group next to VIXX. 

Sandle is my favorite in B1A4. I mean Sandeul. Oh, well. I just can't believe that Luhan is going to be in it. Why him out of all the EXO members. Even Derpyeol would be fine. Just along as it's now the panda, jerkdae, Grandpa Ho, Bun Min, Tan-Kai, Luhan or Bacon. The rest should be fine. That includes, D.O, Sehun, Kris, Chanyeollie, or Lay. 

But, it's okay. Because Luhan is manly. not.... 

 

First day of filming~! So excited! I can't believe Luhan is still in this drama. GRYING A STREAM..... 

"Hey Haneul. Could you cry your stream somewhere else. It's getting wet in here." One of the staff told me. I nodded as I carried my stream with me. 

"Hi HANUEL! Nice meeting you here." Luhan pop up in front of my view. Aigoo.. That scared the heck out of me. 

"Luhan. You are not manly. Now. Please go away." I simply said. In the corner of my eye I see him faking hurt that a punch of words hit him. Like, 'Reality Just Hit Me Right their.'

donghae-sad-reality.gif?w=640

"Yah. I am manly." 

"Nu uh." 

"Uh Huh." 

"Nu uh" 

"Uh huh" 

"nu uh"

"Uh huh" 

"Nu uh" 

"Uh huh" 

"Nu uh" 

"Uh huh" 

"Nu uh." 

"Uh huh." 

"I'm hungry." 

"Same here." 

"You ." 

"NO you ." 

"You ." we both said at the same time. 

"JINX!" "DOUBLE JINX!" "TRIPLE JINX" 

"WASHINGTON!" "CALIFORNIA" 

"YOU OWE ME A SODA, YODA!" 

---

omg. omg. The kissing scene is coming. I talk to myself as I got my makeup done. I have to kiss Sandeul from B1A4. He is actually really funny, cute, and handsome. I told him that if it's okay. And he said that we would be still best friends even down we kissed and promised not to be awkward with each other. 

This is actually not my first kiss. I got my first kiss that was from Taehyung oppa. Yep. That's right. I don't remember what happened but, oppa had a picture that was proof. 

Lets just hope I don't just mess up the scene since we have to do it over and over again. 

SCENE START 

As I was eating the food, I didn't notice that Sandeul was staring at my lips. He suddenly came close to my face and put his lips on mine. I was dazed for awhile until I kiss him back. 

In the middle of the kiss he grab the pot of food and left it somewhere pulled me closer towards him. I don't even know how long we kissed but it was looonnnngggg. 

CUT 

We pulled away and smiled at him. He smiled back. We high five and congratulate both of us for both doing a good job. 

"We are so weird." I pointed out and we both laughed. It was too true to be cool. He helped me off the table as we both walked towards the camera to see the scene. After we finished watched I face him and told him a joke. 

"What is the coolest letter in the alphabet?" 

"Uhh.." thinking thinking. "What is it?" 

"B. Because it's between AC. You get it AC. Air Conditioner." I told him as I hit myself and laughed. While I was laughing I felt a soft hand side of my lips. I open my eyes and saw him wiping my mouth. 

"You still have the stain from the food." He pointed out. I nodded and thank him. 

This is getting awkward. 

"Hey Haneul. Come here for a moment." Luhan yelled at me as he drag me towards the back. 

"What?" 

"Nice job in the kissing scene. Get ready because you are also getting kissed by me." 

What? 

"Didn't you saw the script. After in few episodes we are going to have a kiss scene." 

What the.

"Are you that excited to get kissed by me? That's why you are so shocked right now?" 

What the heck.

---

Luhan was right. When I saw the script for the next few episodes, their is a kiss scene between Luhan and me. Plus, why he is excited about it? 

I have no clue. 

The kissing scene between Sandeul and I pop up on my head. Aigoo... When he kissed me I felt nothing at all. Like no fireworks happening when you know you fall in love. I think that mean that he isn't the one for me. Who is the one for me? 

Also do you know the song Love Lane and Stop the Love Now. Well I made both of the songs and different people sang the song. I made it by heart. Maybe because I was trying to get Taehyung out of me mind. I really love both of the songs. It totally go with the scenes in the drama. 

When I saw the episodes I was squealing because it match so well and because I'm so pretty and perfect. Actually for the Love Lane I actually sang the song. 

I just remembered that. Sorry. I don't even know why but I just love the chorus part only. At the shoot, I was praised by my song writing and my acting. I was actually pretty good at it. Well, who isn't. 

Acting was really fun. I really love acting. It's now one of my hobbies. It's kind of tiring going to the set early and leaving two in the morning. But, it's worth it. It's my dream to be in a drama. And it came true. MAKES ALL OF THE DREAMS CAME TRUE! 

I ALSO GET TO BE IN RUNNING MAN YOU GUYS! Woo HOO! YAH HOO~ TO FU! FOR YOU! 

I'm glad that I'm really good at running and I have been really active lately because if I'm not, I would my running would get slower and I have to run again to get back where I was before. GUESS WHAT? 

AOA GOT 1st WIN ON M! COUNTDOWN! (pretend) 

WOO HOO! We also made another comeback with Confused. Right in the middle filming I have to leave to go preform and then come back to the set and start again. 

So I'm pretty tired right now. I only had like three hours of sleep because I was practicing my dancing for Confused and also my lines. 

But still I GOT TO GO ON RUNNING MAN ! AHAHAHA. LUHAN YOU BALLS AND YOU ARE NOT MANLY. 

MWAHAHAHAHA >:)