3

The Girl With The Red Hair

Wait, wait, wait. I have a another joke! When is the meat so high?







 

 

When the cow jump over the moon.

 

ahahaha. Sorry you guys. I know it’s not funny. You guys are wondering where I find these jokes huh? I actually find these jokes on the back of Laffy Taffy’s candy wrappers. I should probably stop with the jokes and also candy.

 

Back to what I was saying. Just in case you guys forgot I was talking about how clumsy I am. I remember in high school, freshman year. I had this cake project in class. I made it perfectly without any mistakes because I’m an amazing baker.

 

When I was about to bring the cake to my teacher, I slipped making the cake fall down and I landed head first on the cake. The class was laughing at me. It’s fine though since I’m use to it.

 

Turns out I got a F on it because I never showed it to her, so the next day after school I bake it again and I did it perfectly again.

 

After I gave my cake to my teacher, I wanted to put in a container so I could bring it home for the oppas. And guess what. I slipped again because I didn’t know the floor was slippery making me fall face first again on the cake and I also sprained my ankle.

 

-----

I was at home this time and I was sitting on the couch watching the oversize kids run over around the house messing it up while they're at it. I watch as Taehyung as he flip through the channels.

 

He is probably the normal one out of all of them. But, I heard that he is very weird once you get to know him. I had never even had more than five conversation with him before. It’s either hi or bye.

 

While I was thinking of ways I should talk to him, I felt part of the couch sink down next to me. I turn to my right and saw J-hope oppa.

 

“Hi, oppa.”

 

“Hello, Ha Neul. How was your day?” He asked.

 

“You know, the usual. Nothing changed.” I told him.

 

“Is the cast making you uncomfortable?” He questioned.

 

“Well, duh. No need to worry. This happened more than once.”

 

“I wonder what it feels like to be injured.”

 

“Woah. You never injured yourself? That’s plain amazing. You don’t know how many times I was injured.”

 

Literally. I always go to the same hospital since I’m used to going there. It’s weird how the staff there knows my name, since I always injured myself.

 

“Don’t even try injuring yourself. It’s very painful and it would make youself very uncomfortable.” I warned him.

 

“I will keep that in mind. Hey, I have a joke for you. What’s the difference between snowmen and snowwoman?”

 

“What?”

 

“Snowballs.”

 

“Oh my gosh. Eww…. I have a joke for you too. What’s the difference between teachers and train?”

 

“What is it?”

 

“The teacher would say, “Spit it out your gum.” While the train would say, “Chew Chew.” I said while doing the hand motion of a train.

 

“That is so true.”

 

“Guess what. Taehyung told me this most funny joke. Where the clock went after he ate his first plate?”

 

“What?”

 

“He went back for two seconds.”

 

…….

 

“ahahaah. That is so funny. That took me awhile to figure it out.”

 

“Hey, remember the time when Rap Monster dressed up as sailor moon for Halloween?”

 

“Oh my gosh. That was so funny. I still remember what he looks like in it. Wait a minute.” I told him while taking out my phone. I went to my photo gallery and look for the picture of him in the sailor moon costume.

 

“Here.” I showed J-hope oppa the picture.


WvRE4ValLhAuxKgmbnHkp53qU1-v6wjnO_HMU7UZ
 

When I showed him the picture, we both start laughing again because it’s so hilarious.  

 

“What are you guys laughing out.” Out of nowhere my oppa came out surprising us.

 

 

"Nothing." We both said in unison. "C'mon~" He put his hands on his hips.

 

I quickly show him the picture and he immediately turn to a red tomato.

 

“Oh, my gosh. You still have that. I thought you had that on your old phone.”

 

“I did but, I posted it on instagram and I download it again on my phone.” I told him.

 

“It’s on instagram?”

 

“Yep.”

“You guys .”

 

“Did you know that this picture was from last year? You could have check my instagram, you know?” I asked him.

 

“Do you think I have a account?” He questioned.

 

“Well duh.” I simply said.

 

“Well, I don’t. Go make dinner. I’m hungry.” He told me.

 

I just nodded as I went back to my phone looking through my photos. Wow. Good memories. I’m glad that I posted a lot of pictures on instagram.

 

Walking in the kitchen, I turn on my music since I get very bored without music.

 

Right when I open the fridge, Exo growl was on. Once I heard the song, I start dancing doing weird moves.

 

“Okay, Seeeeexxyyyy~!....... So dangerous~!” I sang while getting the ingredients out. It’s weird how I’m just saying the english parts even though I perfectly know Korean.

-------

 

You lay out all the dishes that you made, you made a lot because oversize kids eat a lot.

 

M-9i4VfLz_2jjynEP_pA_6jRT-WLttHFkUJD50QhpW5tqKkseMffQQKJEv898OTIqwpyLjU7nA43Px9u

NdzREGQpSBJ5h8ODi6KjmER01-G81iUE_lcm2RO0mpNgaA2NTN_-6hfRaX_7gRQnNqwgZYW5fPw19ftZ

 

“Thank You for the meal Ha Neul~!” They all yelled before digging in. I got out 8 bottles of banana milk with little small straws and pass it out for everyone. You do not know how many banana milk I have. I have a obsession with banana milk.

 

“I call not doing the dishes. No nose.” I quickly touch my nose and everybody fall along. Jin oppa was too slow because he was focus on the food and he was last one to touch his nose.

 

“Hahaha. Oppa you have to wash the dishes.” I told him while laughing and pointing at him with my chopsticks. I quickly got a kimbap and put it in my mouth. I can’t believe I made all this with just one hand. Maybe two hands because I had to reach up with my cast hands to hold things.

 

I stuffed all the food that my hand could reach since it was too much work with my chopsticks. Plus hands make you grab more things.

 

“Yah. Use your chopsticks. You have it for a reason.” Oppa yelled at me. I just ignored him and keep stuffing food in my mouth.

 

“ I can’t believe she eats like a pig.” I heard Jimin that was right across from me. I kick him under the table without looking and start eating again.

 

“Oww…  Who kick me?” Jimin shrieked while holding his shin. He kicked the person that was was next to me that was Suga.

 

“Yah. Who the heck kick me.” Suga pointed at everybody and kick a random person that was Rap monster.

 

Turns out the kicking went all the way to the other side of the table until Jungkook kick Jin.

 

“Yah, why did you kick me? I didn’t even start it! I was in the kitchen getting more milk for you guys.” He scold Jungkook, that was innocent since he didn’t even start it and also he was just playing around.

 

He just raised both of his hands up saying that he was innocent.

 

After dinner was finally finished I made also desserts.

 

“Omg. I love you so much Ha Neul. I really wants something sweet too!” Jimin yelled at my after I told them that I made desserts.

 

I also made egg bread and cupcakes. I made cupcakes since I know that they love my cupcakes even Taehyung oppa likes it too.

 

After a long day, I was finally done with the day. I already brush my teeth and wash my hair all I need to do sleep.

 

Good Night you guys.