19

The Girl With The Red Hair

WHY DOES THIS HAPPENS TO ME. WAE? WAAEEEEE? 

"Oh, Haneul. You're here also." Ravi said as he saw me. I just nodded as I rub my temples. Why out of all of the groups and members why I'm I all related to them. Why do I have so many cousins too? I only have a brother. While my aunt and uncle produce babies each day. 

And out of all of the family tree I'm still the youngest out of all of them. WAEEE! 

Now pulling my hair, looking like a mad woman. 

"Uhh.. Is she okay." One of the staff members pointed at me. 

"Probably." I heard a another members as they look at me weirdly.Ugh. And now, I'm making a fool out of myself. Now hitting my head on the table.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG THUMP

I felt a soft hand on my forehead and saw Jongin. He smilied at me as he help me stand up. He then drag me towards where the rest of the idols were. Now that I saw them altogether, I feel family.

All of sudden I was pulled in a group hug. Aww. How nice of them as I tried to hug all of them back. They all let go and look at me, all of them giving me a warm smile. I returned it with the same smile.

"Wow. Did you gain wait our little Handle?"

"Why is your cheeks so chubby looking?"

"Look at your arms. It's all fat." FAT? It's mostly muscle, blood, tissue, bones, cells, etc. You know what I mean. Looking at my arm. My arm is like a stick. You could like almost see my bones. If you put pressure on both sides of one of my arm you could feel my bones.

"Look at your hair it's red. Last time I saw you, you had light brown hair." You see, I was testing my hair colors which one suits me and red happens to be the one.

"Would you guys stop complaining and get in line. They already started!" I pointed out, as I walk end of the line, grabbing a flag that had logo of AOA. One by one they went out until, I went up. I started skipping and then did a flying cartwheel and then did a back flip. 

"WOAH!" It seems like everybody was surprised. Even my samchon was amazed. I can't believe, I didn't injured myself yet- 

TRIP 

Darn it. I jinx myself again. All of sudden the mobs of boys came rushing towards me and help me up. I bowed at them as I went in the middle since I'm the girl. 

"Hello, I'm Kim Haneul, Maknae of Ace of Angels or AOA." I introduced myself and bowed. Everybody started clapping. I was confused but then start clapping also. 

"WOW. KIM HANEUL IS HERE!" Haha yelled as he then did a weird funky dance. 

"YAH!" Samchon yelled at the kid as the kid shrieked back to the line. "Don't do that to my precious niece." He spoke up as he came towards me and hug me. Everybody was surprised again. After he let go of me, I knew that I would be on articles. Because the news are pretty surprising. 

After the idols all introduced ourselves. We both all bowed at the same time and said in unison, "And we are the Kim Family!" We all bowed. We actually figured this out early when we were all together. 

"What? Kim Family?" Yoo Jaesuk questioned. We all nodded. "In the idol group we are all Kim's and we are all blood-related." Himchan explained. Now this is also going to be in articles. This is why I was hitting myself early. Why? WAEE! WAEEE! 

"That is so weird. It's like a family gathering." Kwangsoo said he started acting. Jaesuk came up towards him and smack him in the head. "HYUNG!" He yelled at the elder as he rubbed his head. 

"So all of you guys are cousins. And Jongkook is the uncle?" Gary tried to explain. "No. Only Haneul is. At her orphanage where she lived when she was little, the owner son was Jongkook." Xiumin said. 

"Samchon Jongkook ask me if I wanted a uncle, and I really wanted one since I never saw my uncles. I didn't know I have a lot of them. So I agreed and now he is my samchon." I finished after Xiumin. 

"Wow. This is so cool how this is happening right now." Ji Suk Jin said amazed. Ji Suk Jin? I actually didn't notice him there. Sorry. 

"Now, we would start the games. You guys would now change." The PD-nim said as he dismissed us. 

---- 

"Wow. Running Man is full of energy." Himchan said in the passenger seat, while I drive. Why are they having the girl and the maknae drive? That's because they don't have their license and I do. It's weird how the youngest even have one. 

"Yeah. I can't believe that we are all gather here today." I told my cousins as I kept my focus on the rode. Right now we are heading towards the final destination. I wonder what is going to happened their? 

The whole day was really fun and energizing making me not tired at all. But, looking at my cousins they seem like they are going to pass out anytime now. 

"Haneul. How are you not tired." Myungsoo tiredly spoke to me. I shrugged. "I'm use to using a lot of energy to things. That I just sometimes not get tired at all. You guys need to work on your speed. You guys are so slow." I told them as I follow the van of PD-nim. 

"I can't believe we still won all of the games." I made a weird face. Turns out we beat Running Man in every single game they gave us. Maybe it's the power of the Kim Family. We can't be defeat. 

Also turns out the rest of the crew people found out that I wasn't wearing any make up. It look like I was wearing it but, I was really not. This is called Natural Beauty guys.

I'm probably still going to be in top news all because of things happened on the same day. I just have to face it and fight for it. 

We all finally arrived at the destination as I park the car and pass the keys to the crew, to hold it just in case I lose it, since I need to drive the car again to go back to our first destination where my car is parked. I left it their and use the van that Running Man provided us. 

Turns out we are doing a rip off tag game. I'm so excited. I always wanted to do this. Now, that I said that. Reflexes. REFLEXES. I need to have it today or I will totally be in jail less than a minute. 

GAME START 

We are actually not in teams right now so we only have ourselves. I'm so lonely. ALL BY MYSELF. I DON'T WANT TO BE.... ALL BY MYSELF. I sang in head. I look at the camera guy next to me and saw that he was like about almost three time age. I feel sorry for him. 

"Hello?" I waved at the camera guy and also at the camera. "I'm Haneul." I said to him. We both shake hands as we both laughed. "Sorry but to warned you, I run really fast. I might lose you. Could you any chance change with someone more active. Sorry, no offense." I told him. He look at me and then called someone. While waiting, I was making cute faces on the camera. 

And also weird faces. I made a cross eyed with my mouth open wide. The guy look at me weirdly. I laughed. I turned around just in time to see someone sneaking behind me. I saw Kwangsoo hiding. I pretend to not know where he is and turned back to the camera and back to making faces. In the corner of my eye, I saw Kwangsoo hand almost touching my name tag. I turned around, touch the ground, kick my boyfriend out of town.. just kidding. 

I duck, kick his legs making him fall down, I flip him over and rip his name tag off. 

Lee Kwangsoo Out! Lee Kwangsoo Out!

"Ahhh!" he yelled as he was pulled away by the people that was bringing him to jail. Right when the game started he was already out. 

Ji Suk Jin Out! Ji Suk Jin Out! 

After I heard that I laughed. "The easy brothers." I said to the camera. 

Now walking, I'm now confident of winning now. Remember I took kung fu or something? I actually have a advantage.

------

Five people is still left in he game. That includes Dongjun, Jihyo, Jongkook, Me, and Gary. The rest was already in jail relaxing as we tried to win the game. 

Jihyo and I went head to head. She touch my nametag but I got a away just in time and also did got part of her but, I was slow for a second. 'She's good.' I thought.

I tried again to get her nametag and finally got it and rip it off. She also got my name tag but was tad slow. I was now against Gary. woohoo. NOW FIGHTING THE MONDAY COUPLE. I squeled in my head. 

We started b-boying as we were just having fun and not getting each other name tag. We were battling and of course I won. And when Gary was distracted I got his name tag and rip it off. 

I gave him a hug and he then kiss my cheek. I pushed him as we both laughed and waved to each other. "Bye Haneul!" "Bye Oppa!" 

Now my samchon is left, right when I turned around I saw my uncle try to get mine. I turned around and trip him, and pulling him towards the ground and put his arm where you like arrest people. This is actually too easy. 

I let Dongjun oppa rip off his name tag as I keep bouncing on my uncle back. 

"Ah! AH. ah. AH!" Samchon yelled each time I bounce at on him as I laughed. I got off and help him up and left him as I hug Dongjun. "We won!" We both said as we jump up and down. 

----- 

All three of us all walk towards the jail. We were questioned right when we walk in. "So who won?" 

Samchon turned around and everybody saw his nametag not on his back. Dongjun and I ran towards the Kim Family and GROUP HUG as we all jump up and down again. 

We won! we WON! oH YEAH. BEAT THAT HOME DOG! 

"Thank you so much for being here today."" Jaesuk said as he thank the Kim family. 

"We had a lot of fun toady. I can't believe Jongkook got out by his own niece." He continued as we all laughed. 

The idol team walk towards the PD-nim as we got out prize. It was actually a R badge. I will totally treasure this. 

"AHHHH!" Kwangsoo start acting again. Everybody gave me a look to do something I put down my prize walk towards the tall giraffe and did a low kick. 

"Argg.." He yelp in pain. Everybody laughed. 

NOW HIT THE CREDITS!