4

The Girl With The Red Hair

Since I really need to work in my job shadow, I decided to job shadow my cousins. Yep, that's right EXO. I actually want to be a idol when I grow up, but that idea might change in the future. 

I'm actually in the SM Entertainment building in the dance practice for EXO right now. 'Woah, the room looks totally the same on Youtube but, in real life, it's way cooler.' I thought as I look at everything from one corner to another. 

"Yah. KIM HA NEUL! Pay attention twerp." yelled Kim Jongday. I mean Jongdae. That ugly piece of troll.

"We are going to teach you the new dance for our upcoming comeback. You better not tell anybody. Mostly that J-Hoppie guy." warned Suho oppa. 

I nodded without me knowing since I was too busy fangurling, dying, and more feels. I would be crying right now but, I'm holding it in. 

"Okay, we are just going to show you the whole dance first." said Kim fat Jongin. 

Gosh. Why can't the other speak. Why I'm I hearing the only ugly voices of my cousins? Before they would start dancing, I fish out my phone and turn it to video mode, and start recording them. 

Wondering why I'm recording them? because I'm going to upload this! JUST KIDDING! I need this, so I could practice this dance moves. What if I forgot? 

Then I will just wait until their comeback and the dance practice and just copy what they do. Pretty smart, huh? This run in the Kim blood. Actually, I'm just plain smart. Namjoon (Rap monster) is pretty stupid and also my cousins. 

After they finish the dance, I stop recording and silently fangurl. This dance isn't that bad. I turn off my phone, put it in my backpack that I brought with me and went towards EXO, so they could teach me the dance. 

"You guys just do the dance slow motion and then I will get use to it." I explained to them. 

Do you guys get what I'm saying? No questions? Well, too bad too sad. I'm going to explain it. 

What I mean is they just do the dance slowly, like 75% and after a part I will do it normal speed. After learning a new part I will the do the same but, this time I start from all the way from the beginning. 

Got it? GOT7! 

------

ONE OUR LATER

 

"Nice job. I can't believe you learn the whole dance in one whole hour." Luhan was totally amazed about my skills. 

"Yeah. WE learned the dance in one week," explained Zhang Yixing or Lay. 

Well duh. I learn it in one hour because I had amazing teachers and also I have experience in harder dance moves than this song. FYI! This song is called Growl. I really love this song and the dance. 

Turns out I was practicing with them for a whole day. 'So that's what it feels like to be in a group of idols,' I thought as I keep dancing to the song with the members. Now that I experience this, I totally want to be a idol when I grow up. 

I really love dancing with other people. If I did it myself I would be extremely lonely. 

After we all finish practice, we all lay down on the group all tired. 

"Are you not sweating Ha Neul?" Kris questioned. 

"A little bit. I'm use to this training that's why I'm barely sweating." I replied. He just nodded amazed. 

"Do you guys know that little Ha Neul is a black belt in karate?" Kim Joonmyun told everybody. 

'Oh. My.Gosh. Why did you reveal that oppa.' I thought as I face-palm myself in my mind. 

"Really? I finally have a partner that I could practice with. Let's start now!" Tao exclaimed. I sat up and went towards him. 

"So, no weapon fight?" I suggested. 

"Sure! Let's see how good you are." He said. 

I nodded and went in a position ready to fight. We start circling each other and at the corner of my eye I saw the members scooting back so they are not in our way. For two minutes we were just circling each other. While that's happening I look at him noticing that he is really skinny and strong. SAME HERE. SO NO NEED TO WORRY! 

Since this is taking really forever, I decided to raise my knee and quickly put my knee down and punch him in the stomach. 

"Ah.... That must've hurt." I heard one of the members said. 

I knew that he is going to block my knee that's why I change my move. 

------

Turns out I won. I won since I have more training on my skills while he was training to be a idol. 

"Nice Job! I can't believe I got beaten by a girl." He told me. 

"You're actually pretty strong for a girl." Sehun quietly said. 

"Well duh, I'm one of a kind." I joke and flick my hair like a wannabe be. 

By midnight, I had all autographs from EXO. Yep also that troll Chen. I also got a hug from each of them. Did you know that after a workout they really stink? But, they're still look good without make up. 

And guess what? I got a picture from each of them, a group picture, and when we're practicing because I need pictures for my project. My new wallpaper is replaced by EXO and me now. The wallpaper before was a pear. I love pears. 

This is the best day ever....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"TO THE BEST SONG EVER! WE KNEW EVERY LINE! NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER" I sang out loud since It just appear in my head. 

Do you know like the moment when you hear something you just think of a song? For example... uh... diamond sword. 

"DO YOU LIKE MY SWORD! SWORD! SWORD! MY DIAMOND SWORD, SWORD!" if you don't know that song then where have you been from your whole life. Ever heard of minecraft? 

 

You guys I have a joke for you guys. What do you get when you cross a sheep and a bee? 

 

 

A bah- humbug..... 

 

 

ahahaha. That's so funny. I have a another joke. 

 

Why do you get when you cross tyrannosaurs Rex with fireworks? 

 

 

 

A DINO-MITE!!!!