2

The Girl With The Red Hair

“So, the fans were chasing you even though you don’t know and a rock suddenly appeared and made you trip making you have a cast?”

 

“Correct. Kim Jongin.”

 

“Why are you even here?” I questioned him.

 

“I don’t know.” He replied.

 

“What did you did today?”

 

“Went to practice and recorded songs for our upcoming album.”

 

“Wow.. Can I have sneak peak?”

 

“No. Only staff and members allowed.”

 

“But, I’m your little cousin for goodness sake.”

 

“So. Not a member. Nor a staff."

 

 

“You balls.”

 

“I know you want some.”

 

“Eww.”

 

“C’mon. Come over.”

 

I obeyed his order and right when I was near him I kick him in the face.

 

“That’s what you get ert.” I dusted off my hands and went in my room so I could go to sleep. I also have school tomorrow. Ughh.. I hate school.

 

---

You woke up with little sleep. It was hard just sleeping on 2 sides. I sleep with 3 sides. The left side, the right side, and the middle. It’s hard without sleeping in one side. Stupid cast. Stupid fans. Why were they chasing me to anyway. What did I do to anyway.

After I freshen up I wore my contacts and wore this:


5QY8gVTotTSTLfvzMuNr6Xv-HugWwACUfBYP8aqG

Since it was sunny and nice outside you were something that won’t make you feel very hot and also just in case it’s cold you end it with a blazer. For my shoes I wore my red high tops that I totally love. I rather have converse than heels. I sprained my ankle from wearing high heels before. Never ever trying it again.

 

I grab my backpack that was hanging from the door and walk downstairs with all my things that I needed for school.

 

Walking towards the kitchen I open the fridge and grab a sandwich that I made before I went to bed and walking over to the fridge to get a bottle of orange juice and put it in my backpack.

 

I walk out of the door and start walking to school. While walking I was eating my sandwich with my trusty good hand and watching the neighborhood seeing if something change or not. I notice that it was really quiet today, usually it would be loud because of the kids in the neighborhood would be walking to school with their pack of friends. I don’t seem them anywhere.

 

Putting my sandwich in my mouth I fetch out my phone that was somewhere in my backpack seeing what time is it. 7:20am. OMG. There’s 15 minutes left. Holy Lay Unicorns. I quickly search for a garbage can, I sprinted to school.

 

Speed walking to class I sit at my seat and right then the bell rang. ‘Assa! Right timing Ms. Ha Neul!’ I talked to myself.

 

Taking out my stuff for math. Uhh.. Math in the morning is a wrong choice. At least it’s better than Language Arts. Everybody have to take it 4 years in high school. The struggle of life.

 

-----

 

Lunch was staring but, I was still stuck in my seat finishing my homework since I don’t even want to do it at home. Plus I don’t even eat lunch at school since they are dis-gus-ting. I only eat if it’s nachos day. They are DAEBAK! I was nearly in heaven when a the queens took my food and throw it on the ground.

 

Finishing the last problem for my homework, I went to my next class that was Dance class. I love dancing. Like dancing is my life. At home I never sit down because I'm either practicing my flips, making food in the kitchen, dancing in the living room, or in the shower or in bed.

 

I changed into a plain t-shirt with spandex and still wore my red high tops. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and start the music that we were learning this past few days and did the routine perfectly… actually good. Actually nobody is perfect except bubble tea.

 

When I heard the bell rang, telling me that lunch is over and people is going to start coming. I crank down the volume as I sat on the ground waiting for my classmates to hurry up. While they are changing and coming in, I was stretching.

 

I did my splits; middle, left, and right. I also did other stretching. Sorry, can’t tell you what stretches I was doing. It’s too much information.

 

People start walking in when I was middle of stretching and they finally notice that I had a cast on since I removed my blazer that was on me for the whole day.

 

“Woah. What happened to you, Kim Ha Neul?” One of my classmates asked me.

 

“I tripped.” I simply said.

 

“Of course.  Here comes the Amazing Clumsy Kim Ha Neul.” She teased. I start laughing with her because the nickname was all over the school and also in middle and elementary school. You don’t even know how clumsy I am, even though I’m a black belt in karate. I need to start practicing my reflexes. You might not know when I would fall down or crash into something.

 

You see, there’s was this one time I had a can of paint I was bringing for my art class in middle school. While I was walking in the hallway I trip on my shoelaces making the paint go over me and also the floor. And guess what? The paint was permanent too.

 

I had blue hair for a month and that’s when I cut my hair short getting the paint out of my hair and when it turned long again I dye it red. Turns out red really suits me.

 

HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE I HAVE A JOKE BEFORE I FINISH THIS CHAPTER!!!!!

 

What did the triangle say to the other triangle?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Let's square dance!

 

ahahahhaa. Bye you guys. I hope you like the joke!