1

The Girl With The Red Hair

“Yah, I can’t believe it.”

 

“Well, sorry, tell that to that fans that was chasing me.”

 

“And why were they chasing you?”

 

“I don’t even know.”

 

“Oh. My. Gosh. I can’t believe it.”

 

“I know. You already said that two times already.”


 

You were currently on your hospital bed with your hospital clothes, a cast and a lot of bandages. Yep, thats right. I broke my arm and have about billion bandages around my body. That’s how clumsy I am after I trip over a rock. I didn’t even know that the rock was coming.

 

“Oppa! Can you give me some banana milk?” I told my brother, That is Rap Monster or Kim Namjoon.

 

“How about no. We already wasted money, all because of your clumsy self.”

 

“Not my fault. The rock came out of nowhere.”

 

“Like it was coming towards you.”

 

“It actually was coming towards me pabo.”

 

“And pigs can fly.”

 

“Pigs do fly too. In cartoons of course.”

 

“Oh. My. Gosh. Why are you so stupid, native, weird, annoying, stupid… You know what I just fill out the form so we could get out of here.” He finally left after forever since I was waiting until he will leave and then I will get myself a banana milk.

 

Wondering where I got the money? I got it from oppa wallet when I was 'pretend' sleeping and he left with the doctor explaining what happened to me.

 

I quickly got up, got the wheeling thingy that was attached to me. Suddenly speed walking before oppa comes back. Once I reach my destination, I put the coin in the slot and click the banana milk. “C’mon, C’mon” I talk to the vending machine trying to tell them to hurry up.

 

Once it was near the slot, I put my good hand in and grab it and start speed walking again. “Hurry up, faster, faster!” I keep repeating myself the phrase over and over again. When I went in my room seeing the coast is clear. I start doing a alleluia dance while saying gibberish things.

 

“Oh, yeah! it’s my birthday. Oh yeah. I have a banana milk without a st-”

 

Oh. my. gosh. I forgot the freakin straw with the banana milk. I can’t believe I forgot. Oh, well might as well just poke a hole and just drink from it.

 

While drinking my delicious milk, I was also changing because I was about to get discharged. It took me awhile to change because I finally notice that I still have the thing attached to me and also my cast making things way harder for me.

tumblr_myx6s3U1ZY1rsijfmo1_1280.png

I changed into a knit dark blue sweater with a jeans with my white converse. I also put a bow behind back of my head because I’m just cool like that.

 

Now that I have a broken arm, it would be hard to carry things since I do it with my two little hands.  I quickly went out the door and look back just in case I forgot anything. After I made sure I got everything, I went to my brother that was waiting for me in his car. Did you know that I could also drive…….


 

Only with an adult in it. I really want to drive but, my stupid hand is broken.

-----

 

Once we finally reach home, we arrived with a noisy house since oppa’s members always come over to the leaders house when they are bored.

 

When I open the door I was welcome by a mess up living room. I was about to yell at them wondering why they mess up my precious living room. When somebody did it for me instead.

 

“YAH! WHAT HAD YOU DONE TO MY HOUSE!” My oppa yelled at them surprising them. They quickly stood up forming a straight line.

 

“Sorry hyung.” “sorry.” “what happen to Ha Neul?” “woah. cool cast.” “Did you got taller Hannie?”

 

“Yah!” Oppa once yelled again making them stand up straight while saluting him.  

 

“Who started this mess?”

 

“Kim Taehyung”

“Jungkook”

“J-hope”

“Jimin”

“Suga.”

 

“Thank You Taehyung.” Rap Monster thank him since he is the most honest one and oppa could always count on him.

 

“Now, Suga. Your punishment is to clean this mess and also make us dinner. You have a hour. Time start now.”

 

He ran off without even looking back and start cleaning up under a new record of 5 minutes.

 

While he was doing that, you walk inside your room and lay down. You took out your phone and start texting your cousins since you had nothing to do. I’m glad that I know how to text with one hand.

 

“Yo oppa. Guess where I just came back from?”   

 

“The Bathroom.” I got the text message after a few seconds.

 

“Nope. The Hospital.” I replied back.

 

“What the? What happened?”

 

“I tripped, broke my arm and now have band-aids over my body.”

 

“Omg. Did Rap Monster scold you yet?”

 

“Well, duh. What did you think?”

 

“I just wanted to scold you.”

 

“Kim. Jong. Dae. You better now before I came over with a broken arm and start attacking you, middle of the night.”

 

“okay. sheesh. Feisty, I love it ~ <3”

 

“See you later…. In your sleep. muhahahaaa.”

 

I put my phone away while its charging and start taking a shower.

 

------

 

Everybody was sat on the rectangle table with each pair of plate, spoon, fork, cup, etc…  

 

“So, what happened to your arm Ha Neul?” Jin first one to break the silence.

 

“I tripped. Over a rock” I simply replied.

 

“Why did you trip?”

 

“Uhh.. Because of the rock?”

 

“I mean how did you trip?”

 

“The rock was in my way making me trip.”

 

“Uhhh! I meant, what were you doing before you trip.”

 

“I was running.”

 

“Because…”

 

“Because of people chasing me.”

 

“And why are they chasing you?”

 

“I don’t know? Are we playing 21 questions?”

 

“No.”

 

“Fine, next question.”

 

“What. I thought we weren’t playing it?”

 

“Well, somebody answered my question. Next question.”

 

“Why did you broke your arm?”

 

I was about to answered that question when the doorbell rang. I quickly got up since I don’t want to hear any questions coming from them. When I open the door, I saw my cousin, Kim Jongin standing there scanning me.

 

“Woah. Nice cast. Where did you got that?”

 

This is going to be a long, long, long, long, long, long day.