20

The Girl With The Red Hair

"AND CUT!" The director clapped his hands. "Nice Job!" he praised us. Today was actually last day of filming. It was totally daebak. Acting was pretty easy, just that I need to stop laughing because it's just so funny, I just need to laugh. You do not know how many times my serious face turn into a laughing fit in a second. 

We have to do the scene over and over again for like a millionth time. I just need to laugh because Luhan face is so ugly and it makes me laugh. Also at Sandeul when he tried to be manly but, that doesn't really suit his face. 

"Thank You." I bowed, I repeated that to every person I saw. I walk to the dressing room and change back to my clothes that I wore to the set. Which is this: 

tumblr_n9txt624zd1ro7he3o1_500.png

It was really simply and good for the weather that's happening right now. It's sunny, but it feels kind of cold. Perfecto outfit. I quickly tied my hair up in a ponytail and grab my bag, put it over my shoulder, put my phone in my pocket, and got my car keys. I walk up to the director and bowed at him. 

"Thank you for being in this drama director-nim!" I said cheerfully. He smiled, "Amazing job for a first timer doing this. I hope I get to meet you again." I nodded as I shake hands with him. 

He open his arms. I wait for second, shrugged and hug him back. "Haneul remember to never give up even though something happened just keep going." He said as he patted my back. 

We both let go, I bowed at him one last time and walk off towards my car. Bowing to each person I pass by, I unlock my car and hop in the driver seat. When I start the engine, I heard the passenger seat open and close. I look to my right and saw Luhan.

 "Hello Taxi. Could you bring me somewhere?" He asked. I shrug, "Might as well, you are already in here." I said as I plug my phone to the car and put on music as I drive. 

All of sudden a exo song pop up, 3.6.5. 

"Wow, you have our songs?" Luhan was shocked. "Oh course. I live with you guys and also know you guys for a really long time." I said as I put the car in reverse and back out of the parking lot.

"Se bewon kkajin buchichyeo bwa, ywoseot beonjjeum uljrado

Daseot beon deo igyeonaemyeon, kkeuchi boigi sijakhae

Jogeubhage dallil surok, jungyohan geol nochil ppunya

 Nege jom deo siganeul jwo, sumeul goreul su itge hae

Neul gateun goseeso, ttooneul taeyangcheoreom

3! 6! 5! nam maeil achim, jamdeun neol kkaeumyeo, harul sijakhae

3! 6! 5! il bun il choui, teumdo eobseul mankeum, hamkke hal geoya

Woah oh oh oh woah oh oh oh~ 

3-6-5 ne soneul japgo

Woah oh oh oh oh Woah oh oh oh 

3-6-5 nohji anheulge 

sori naeeo se beon utgo, yeonseot gogui norael deureo

daseot sigan jago namyeon, dabyeolgeo anin ge doel geoya

nan neoreul jikineun, jeo bichul gissacheoreom

3! 6! 5! neuoi apeseo, ojik neoreul iyuro, geomeul hwidulleo

3! 6! 5! machi neol wihae, taeeonan geot gateun, maeireul salge

Woah oh oh oh oh woah oh oh oh 

3-6-5 eotteon apeumdo 

woah oh oh oh oh woah oh oh

3-6-5 neol bikkeyogoge~!" 

 

"So where to?" I ask Luhan as I took the highway. "Umm.. How about the dorm. I'm tired." He said with a yawn. Keeping my focus on the road I finally notice how quiet it is. I look at Luhan and saw him asleep. 

I got my phone and snap a picture of him sleeping as I watch my car so I don't hit a car and get in a accident. After I took a million picture of him I put my phone back as I drove to EXO residence. I stop at the red stop, making me have time to check my phone what picture is good of Luhan sleeping because I just did it randomly. Finally founding a good picture, I deleted the rest of the photos and auto fix the picture that I chose. 

While I was busy my phone I heard a honk and look up and see a green light and press down the gas. 

 

"Luhan. Luhan.LUHAN!" I nugged Luhan as I tried to wake him up. I slapped him, hit his stomach, pulled bunch of his hair, and more things and he still sleeping. How could he sleep like a log? 

He's like a hibernating bear. "Aye look, do I just saw Chanyeol holding Mr. Brown Bear near the garbage can?" I said out loud. Startled Luhan woke up in a instant and said, "WHERE!" he look left and right. I giggled. 

"I'm kidding. Nobody is taking your bear." I told him. "I just wanted to wake you up. We are already here." I pointed at the house as we both got out of the car. Entering the house, I notice that he house is sparkling sill clean. 

'Wow, the boys must've been really scared of CEO-nim coming again.' I thought as I notice a dirty spot. I went up to it and clean it with my shirt. "There. Now clean." I told myself as I look for speck of dirtyness and dust. 

Walking towards the kitchen I also saw it was clean. Good. The room are also clean. Walking to each room, I felt happy that it was clean and now messy. As the end of the hall, I notice weird about the door. I open the door slowly, and notice the smell. It smell like skunk spray and also poop. 

I knew that they are not this clean. Aha! Now to get cleaning.  

---- 

"Woah." That's the first word I heard as I finally finished cleaning. That's right. Clean. Nice. And it smells like candy in this room. "Now, why did you guys have a overdue sandwich in this room. This is not a junk yard. It's a room. Be nice to it and now bad. Okay." I nag at them as I told them to now be mean to the room. They are people too. 

"Well, I gotta go to the dorm. Have to cook dinner before monsters explode and eat me instead." I last said as I drove off back to my dorm. While I was driving back home I was welcoming by the fans. EXO fans to be exact. 

"HEY! IT'S KIM HANEUL!" I heard on of them yelled. After she said that, eggs was thrown at my car. I quickly step on the gas, as they continue throwing garbage. Looking behind me I notice that they are following my car. 

Going off the speed limit, I quickly went towards my dorm, went out of my car, lock it. When I was trying to find the key for the house, I could hear them approaching. 

"What to do? What to do? Where is the stupid key?" I quickly mumbled as I start sweating. Forgetting the key, I started knocking on the door and pressing the door bell. 

"YUNA UNNIE! SEOlHYUN UNNIE! HELP ME!" I bang on the door. 

"We have you know, Kim Haneul." One of the fan said to me. They started beating me up, I tried o avoid it and hit them back but, that's just disrespectful to people and also, I can't even avoid because their is too much fans. 

While trying to avoid the hits, I tried to grab my phone but, somebody beat me to it and crush it apart. All of sudden I saw a knife, I tried avoiding again but it was too late, it stab me. I also felt a another knife went in to me. And another, until I saw black. 

...... 

The siren of the ambulance was heard through out the neighborhood and also on the streets, passing by cars, trucks, and other moving transportation.

"Hurry! She is losing a lot of blood." One of the person in the back put pressure on your wounds as they were panicking. "Who did this cruel thing to this poor person." 

The ambulance arrived at the hospital about two minutes later since, the hospital was really close to your dorm. Opening the back door they took you out and roll you into the emergency room. 

While you are going in surgery, the nurse was trying to contact your family members but, saw a giant list of numbers. The nurse was shocked and don't know which one to chose. 

She just pick a random when and called he number waiting for the other person on the line to pick up. 

"Hello?" A cracked voice answered. Telling the nurse that, the person is either sick or just woke. 

"Hello, this is from Seoul Hospital speaking. Are you any change Kim Taehyung?" The nurse said. 

"Yes." 

"Well, we have Kim Haneul in the surgery right now. Could you any chance come here?" 

"WHAT? Kim Haneul? What happened?" He was shocked. 

"I don't know but, it look like she was bleeding a lot and was beaten up by somebody." 

"I will be right their." Taehyung said before he hang up. He quickly put on some shirt and pants as he put on his shoes and ran off to his destination. He got out his phone, and put everybody that is on his contacts and tell them about Haneul being in the hospital. 

"Haneul....hostipal.. Seoul." he panted as he tried to multi-task as he ran. After he said that three words the line was cut off. He hold his phone in his hand as he increase his speed. 

Once he was arrived at the hospital he ran to the front desk. "Kim Taehyung." he said the name to the nurse. She nodded remember him. "You came here fast. Did you any chance ran here?" 

Well duh. He was sweating like heck and panting like heck. He just nodded. "She is still in surgery, you could sit their." She pointed at the rows of chair. He nodded again as he collapsed on the chair, tired from running. 

After he layed down he fall asleep from exhustion. He was woken up the next minute by the boys that came. He sat up and told the group of boys to come here and sit. 

"So, what happened Taehyung?" Suho said. He shrugged. "The nurse said that she was bleeding a lot and was beaten up." 

"Oh my gosh. Did it happened again?" Xiumin said to the group. "What? Again?" BTS was totally confused. "This actually happened before because of our fans. They spotted Haneul being with us. And they tried to killed her but, we were their on time to save her." Lay explained as he pace back and forth. 

"WHAT TO DO.... fans these day. I'm pretty sure news about this is already on the internet." Jimin said. "Yep. One step ahead of you." D.O said as he show his phone. 

'EXO fans tried to kill AOA maknae Kim Haneul.' And the article had a picture of you in the middle of a crowd of girls. The articles says, ' This earlier on this afternoon, after finishing the drama Marriage, Not Dating, Haneul drop off Luhan at his dorm. She then drove back to her dorm but was encountered by EXO fans. They threw eggs at her car and even followed her back to her dorm. 

Another picture showed Haneul car and eggs thrown at her car. And also another picture showing he fans chasing after the car. 

"According to the CCTV that was located in the front step of their house. Haneul was trying to find the house key but, gave up and tried to get help from her members by banging from the door and ringing the doorbell but, no help at all. 

She was instead welcomed by the fans, from a attack. They beaten her up and also stab her about four times. We don't know what happened after but, Haneul is in the hospital right now taking surgery. I hope she get healthy again. This might take awhile to the news go away." 

The article ended. 

'WOW. I can't believe our fans did this. AGAIN.' EXO thought. You were always innocent. You didn't even hit them back. You just let them hit you. 

I cried was heard from the waiting room...