9

The Girl With The Red Hair

"For the first time in forever.... Their be magic, their be light. For the first time in forever. ~ Do you want to build a snowman? Or ride our bikes around the halls? I think some company is overdue~ I started talking to the pictures on the wall~ Hang in there Jen. (That's your name in America. Plus there is a picture on you on the fridge.) 

It gets little lonely, all these empty rooms. Watching the hours tick by~ TICK TOCK TOCK TOCK TICK TOCK. - I started making noises with my tongue to make the tick tock sound. 

LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOR!" I change the song since I don't know the rest of the lyrics. I was singing all by myself. Everybody was gone. I don't even know where there are too anyway. I was cooking food since they told me to make lunch for them and bring them to practice. 

"Our mental synchronization, can have no explanation!" Once that line pop up, I stop cooking and started making robot dance moves. 

" You- 

And I-

Were-

Just-

Meant to be~ Say goodbye~ To the pain of the past ~ We don't have to feel it anymore~ LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOR~ LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOR~ Life can be so much more~ With you~ WITH YOU- WITH YOU~ Love is an open door." 

Finally finished with all of the lunches. I put everything in a backpack and left to take a quick shower and change into the picture down below. 

as5.jpg

I also put my hair up in a messy bun and wore my glasses. I got my car keys and put everything in the backseat. Starting the engine, right when I was about to back out of the drive I remember that I forgot my phone and to lock the house. I left my car where it is and run towards the door, opening it, I ran upstairs to get my phone. Disconnecting the charger from my phone I walk downstairs and check if everything is lock. 

When I went out I notice a person trying to steal my car. I start running towards the car and tried to open the door but the door wouldn't budge. 

It start backing up and I dashed off trying to get the car back. I ran as fast as I could. I tried knocking on the window making the driver almost crashing into me. 

While I was running I dial 911 calling for help. 

"Hello, what help do you need?" 

"Hi! Sorry I have to make this really quick. Somebody is trying to jack my car like RIGHT NOW! I need help. I'm also barefooted. Can you any chance help me?"

"Sure what's your license plate?" 

" It's OXE0012!" 

"We will try to get help right.!" 

"Okay. BYE!" I hung up and start picking up my speed since the car is going faster. I grab a rock and throw it at the back seat window. The glass shattered. I ran towards the door and using my hand I move the glass and climb in. I went in the front seat and sat down. 

"YAH! GET OUT OF MY CAR!" 

"NO! YOU LEFT IT OPEN! I TAKE IT! MWHAHAH~!" now that is just plain creepy. I need to stall time so the police would come. We started pushing each other and I didn't notice that I was on his lap and he open the door and tried to push me off but I hang on to the handle that was on the roof. 

.... 

THANK FOR THE HANDLE IN THE CAR. WHO INVENTED THAT THAT HANDLE? THAT PERSON IS A GOOD INVENTOR! okay no need time to talk gotta save myself. 

....

I was like hanging on the handle and my feet was on the person face. All of sudden my hands started slipping and when my attention wasn't on him, he pushed me making me fall on the ground hard and making me injured. 

Despite that I'm injured I keep running even though it really hurts. I ran until I was near the car and open the back seat again. 

I don't know why but I feel like I'm in a action movie. Don't you guys think. Oh. My. Gosh. 

My legs are bleeding. I have to get the guy before the police comes. I went in the front seat. Sat on him and turn off the engine and got the car keys. 

wait a minute. Why didn't I think of this earlier? I got my car keys and ran out. I saw the guy went out and try to chase me. I ran around the car so he can't go anywhere. 

He suddenly did this move on my making me drop the keys out of my hands and he grab it and ran off to the car again. I went in the car too to catch up to him and tried to get him out of the driver seat but making me fall out of the car again. 

Seriously... That guy has no respect. I'm a girl and I'm wearing a dress, with no shoes. At least be a gentlemen. 

Noticing that I'm still bleeding, I tried to use my scarf to put pressure on the wound but the car is getting away. Leaving my scarf laying on the ground I ran. 

Aish. this guy so... uhhh.... 

Getting back in the car, I heard the police siren. Thanks my police men for coming. Now take me to the hospital before I die while trying to save my car and myself. 

The car was now surrounded by all of the police car. When we both went out the guy push me again making be meet the floor. Gosh. Hello there hard ground. Nice to meet you. Wanna be friends? 

"ahhh." pain. pain. pain. Now noticing that i'm totally injured the ambulance took me away. While putting me in the car. Last thing I saw was people surrounded me and black. 

----