.23

The Girl With The Red Hair

GUESS WHAT? I FINALLY HAVE MY CAST OFF! FREEDOM! 

Turns out while you were cheering you almost hurt yourself again and knock someone off their feet. Opps. Sorry. Back to what I'm saying after I had the cast off I feel so much comfortable now and also I could do things two hands now! WOO HOO! OH YEAH~ 

"MA BOY! MA BOY! MA BOY! MA BOY!" The song Ma Boy 2 by Electroboyz blasted the speakers as I rode down the street as I pass by people and cars. Just as I parked in front of my dorm I notice a sticky note. I got out of the car and read the sticky note. 

'Go to EXO Residence.' The note said as I got the sticky note and put it in the car as I drove to EXO dorm. At the front door their was also a another note. 'Go in the dining room.' 

Walking to the dining room, I notice plates of food of my favorite and also a note. ' I bet you didn't ate anything today. ENJOY!' 

" I will enjoy. " I told the note as I dig in and finished the food fast as lightening since it was just soooo delicious. Now putting the plates in the sink, I was about to wash it but another note caught my eye. 'Yah. Don't you dare wash the dishes. Go to BTS home.' 

I laughed as they know me so well. I clean up the mess that I did and lock the door and start going to Bangtan Boy's house. 

"XOXO.... .XO XO. X or kiss O in hug." I sang as EXO song XOXO played in the car. Oh yeah remember the car that I stole from BTS house and went to EXO house, turns out I got caught and my punishment was to be their chef for a month. I swear, I think they had gain weight during the process. 

Arriving at BTS I walk in and notice a box with a note saying, 'Open the box and wear it.' I open it and saw a whole complete outfit. WOW. Who chose this have good fashion. Plus how did they now my size? 

Wearing the outfit, I decided to also curl my hair and also put some make up while, I'm at it. Putting on eye liner, and mascara I hummed to a song that was stuck in my head this whole month. It's called Back by Infinite their new song that just came out. YEP! I just can't stop listening to it. When I listen to music I always but that song to repeat until I stop liking it and change songs. 

korean-winter-fashion-tumblr-tttieqzc.jp

The dress was really simple and pretty just how I like it. Also changing my shoes into white converse since heels are such a killer. I went back to my car and saw another note. 'Thirsty?' 

HOW DID THEY KNOW? 

"STARBUCKS. GO GO GO! VROOM VROOM, CHU CHU!" I kept reading and saw a heart at the bottom and smiled. 

Going to nearest Starbucks' I was welcomed by a cotton candy frappe and also a snow man cookie. "Thank you." I smiled at the worker as he blushed and walk away.

Now to the car again, I was already finished the cookie since it was too goo to be true. Just as I wanted another one their was a second cookie in my car. "Woah. WISH COMMAND." I told myself as people look at me weirdly.

Unlocking the car I quickly ate the cookie as I back out the car and going to the next destination the note says which is Lotte World. Wait, I'm wearing a dress though. Then something caught my eye again. In the back seat it was a box that sat quietly. When it was red light. THE RED LIGHT! f(x)

I open the box and saw a pair of light sky blue short jeans. Wow. I can't believe they plan all of this.  When did they came so smart? I swear I'm telling you. They don't even know WHO stands for. Do you guys know why it stands for? 

Well it stands for; 

World 

Health

Organization 

Simple even Seo Kang Joon from 5urprise now this even though he is a total idiot. Back to where I'm going I arrived at my destination. I also change my pants in the car quickly so people won't see my under wear. It was hard to change in the driver seat. I even honk because my elbow slammed on the wheel making it honk. 

Now I'm at out the car is just walking while eating cotton candy a kid give me. Who cares if they are good or bad the cotton candy is still taste amazing it just melts in your mouth. Literally. 

After walking for awhile I felt a tap in my shoulder I look behind me and saw no one. "Hahaha. You got trick." I heard someone said as they slap their thigh as they laughed. 

I look down and saw Luhan and Jin. "Oh. Hi oppa." I waved at them as I went in the middle of them. Jin secretly took some of my cotton candy when I wasn't looking. Turning towards him I caught him red-handed. 

"Ah! OPPA!~" I whined as I tried to avoid his hand that keep getting my cotton candy. "Get your own." I told him firmly as I trade places with Luhan. Turns out most of the whole day we went mostly all of the rides and got fat. 

"Goodness. Luhan are you okay." I rubbed his back as we got out of the roller coaster. Oh yeah he was scared of heights. I laughed at him as I patted his back hard. And he puked but, I missed it. REFLEXES~ 

When we walk home they lead me to a park and I didn't notice them leaving me behind. "And I was like- OPPA?" I was about to say something but, oppa was missing. I swear they were just beside me but now they were gone. 

"Oppa? Luhannie oppa? Jinnie UMMA?" I screamed as I suddenly got scared. I heard a guitar and look behind me and saw Taehyung. "Oh oppa. Where is Luhan and Jin-" 

SHUUSH. 

He cut me off as he led my to a seat and started singing. The music in the beggining was really good and cute. While listening to his singing, I notice their were back up singers behind me and I laughed since when the back up people turn they would pop up and sing and if they are not they will hide. 

B1A4- Hey Girl

"Hey Girl I wanna tell you.... Shhh!

U~ yayaya~ yayaya~ yayaya~ shwiis~ a~

Na jebal han beon manna jwoyo u-llalla
Ttwiineun gaseum nan eocheona
Dareun namjawahneun nan tal~rallallalla cheongmal talla
Neomu chowa neomu chowa eotteo-khae
Molla molla molla molla eotteo-khae
Ije keuman nal sarang-hallae

Hal mari eop-seo eodi-seo na neol cheo-eum bon sunkan
Ttag beo-reojin iptul cheot nune nan ayayaya~
Nae seutayiliya~ cheongmallo nae seutayiliya-a~
Eocheom keureohke nae mame ssok deuni~ rarallara~

Eotteon- namjal chowahal-kka namja chinguneun isseul-kka
Sujubeun cheong ma-reul yeol-kka sekshiha-ge bol-kka
Komin kkeu-te keun-mam meokko neol bon geu sunkan
Dareun saramkwah neoneun kkok isseo o~

Naneun naneun eotteo-khae
Cheongmallo naneun naneun eotteo-khae
Cheot nune banhan ireon gibun cheo-euminde nan~ na nounounou~

Na jebal han beon manna jwoyo u-llalla
Ttwiineun gaseum nan eocheona
Dareun namjawahn nan tal~rallallalla cheongmal talla
Neomu chowa neomu chowa eotteo-khae
Molla molla molla molla eotteo-khae
Ije keuman nal sarang-hallae

Rap) o-o~ na waehirae nu-gunkareul chowahanabwah
Ireon gibun cheo-euminde na isang-hankabwah
Ni-ga chigeum keudaero ttag isseojwosseum chohkesseo
Ni nuni naman barabwah-sseum chohkesseo
Haruharu ni saenggakhagi himdeu-reo
Ni-ga ttan sarambol-ttae-mada cheongmal jukkesseo
Keunyang pyeonha-ge chinae ani kakkawojigo shipeo
Nae-ge jom deo teukbyeorhan sarami dwehkoshipeo baby~

Naneun naneun eotteo-khae
Cheongmallo naneun naneun eotteo-khae
Cheot nune banhan ireon gibun cheo-euminde nan~ na nounounou~

Na jebal hanbeon mannajwoyo u-llalla
Ttwiineun gaseum nan eocheona
Dareun namjawahn nan tal~rallallalla cheongmal talla
Neomu chowa neomu chowa eotteo-khae
Molla molla molla molla eotteo-khae
Ije keuman nal sarang-hallae

Nareul kkok han beon mannajwoyo
Neo-ye-ge ireon nae mameul boyeoju-go shipeo

Neomu chowa neomu chowa eotteo-khae
Molla molla molla molla eotteo-khae
Ije keuman nal sarang-hallae

Ma baby~ han beon deo anajwoya

ENGLISH LYRICS

The last part of the lyrics hit me. 

I like you so much, like you so much. What do I do? 

I don't know, don't know, don't know. What do I do? 

Now, will you love me? 

My baby, please hug me tight once~

He last sang as he open up his arms before saying,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Would you be my girlfriend?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I ran up to him, hug him and said, "YES!"