He Said 'Let's Get Married Sooner'

I'm Really Pathetic, Aren't I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It might sound too dramatic if we compared the two households of Kim’s and Jung. There are too many differences for people would thinking that it might be impossible for the son and daughter of the two family bonded in a marriage title.

Jung Eunji of Jung family was a common simple girl, very cheerful and quite brave. Her father died because of heart attack when she was in middle school. She lived with her mother in downtown of Seoul, but her family roots are from Busan. Her mother used to work in a finance company but later they lived by money from her late father’s retirement money and her mother’s catering business. Eunji got a scholarship so that she could attend to Taesan Private High School which was one of prestigious school in Seoul. Eunji acted as an ordinary student peacefully. She later attended a college, majoring in English for Education.

Whilst, Kim Sunggyu of Kim family was from a wealthy family and in fact was one of the stakeholder in Taesan Private High School in Seoul, but he never showed it and acted as a common people. He’s quite introvert, talk less, but he could be a dependable friend once he got along well with someone. He’s quite famous in his high school time because of his smartness and his indifferent charisma. But no one knew back then that his grandfather was the Kim of Taesan’s CEO and later he also one of Taesan’s Group prospective owners.

Though there was too much gap between the two families, they got along well as Sunggyu’s grandfather was a best friend of Eunji’s grandfather. The two made a best friendship since their high school and considering each other as brother. They thought of whether somehow they could be a real family and it granted by the third generation of them, Sunggyu and Eunji. Though Eunji’s father and grandfather have passed away, Kim’s grandfather never forgot his promise with his friend and kept it by Sunggyu and Eunji’s engagement even though some family members of Kim’s root didn’t really agree to marry their precious son to a common family’s daughter.

Tonight, Taesan Group family would hold a party to commemorate Taesan’s 50th anniversary. By all means, Eunji was invited to be introduced as Kim Sunggyu’s fiancée to the whole family member.

Honestly, Eunji never imagine how Kim’s family would be like since Sunggyu and his immediate family never showed off nor bragging about their wealth. Sunggyu himself was a quite simple person. People would think that he was a son of a common family yet he had that strong and confident charisma. That’s why, tonight party would be kind of some new experience for her.

Sunggyu picked her at her house as his promise and brought her to a dress boutique to buy a new pair of dress for the party for her an a pair of suit for him. Since the two had same simple taste of fashion, they didn’t spend too much time in boutique and made their way to the party venue.

As predicted, Eunji quite shocked as she arrived at the venue and meet many important people there. And there were even some celebrity of Kim’s acquaintances attended the party as well. At the moment, she finally understood what kind of family she would move in to and how big Kim Sunggyu was. She wondered how come this important person could be acted as a common boy in their high school back then. Moreover, he’s her fiancee! All of this fact seemed like a dream to her. She tried to pinch herself and barely sure that she was conscious even when she felt hurt in her own cheek.

“What?” Sunggyu asked, realizing her unusual attitude.

“Nothing,” she shook her head. “It just…,” she halted her words, didn’t sure what to say about her thought.

“Yes?”

“I never know that your family is THIS BIG,” she whispered and everyone could tell that she was nervous.

Sunggyu smiled casually to comfort her. “Don’t worry, as long as you have self esteem and confident, people won’t misjudge you,” he said. “Come on, let me introduce you to my family.”

Sunggyu offered his hand, ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter