Denial Whatsoever

I'm Really Pathetic, Aren't I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji tried to get out of the blanket eventually and rushed herself for a quick washing in the bathroom outside their room (since Sunggyu was using their main bathroom) and took on her robe in rush. She then strode to the kitchen to prepare her husband’s breakfast. Sunggyu must be late to go to his office today that she just planned to make a simple toast for their breakfast.

“Oppa, aren’t you going to have breakfast?”

She was just put the already served meals on the table when she saw Sunggyu in his formal attire rushed himself from their room door to the front door without looking neither at her or the food at all. He didn’t answer her question and apparently wasn’t going to take a breakfast. Eunji let him left away just like that since she knew that he must be too late for works. However she kind of disappointed at one point that Sunggyu just left her without any words and neglected her as if they did nothing last night.

Oh, last night was a surprise for her that finally her husband had some guts to touch her intimately. Eunji couldn’t help but smile sheepishly like an idiot remembering of how their night was. Wasn’t that meant Kim Sunggyu has finally acknowledged her as his very own wife? Wasn’t that meant Kim Sunggyu has finally accepted her heart? Eunji couldn’t stop blushing by just imagining how their passionate moment was. She felt that she was finally being a real woman for her lifetime.

Later, Sunggyu got home just right before dinner time. He went straight to their bedroom but didn’t appear for some minutes long so that Eunji tried to call him. “Gyu-oppa, dinner is ready. You didn’t have any dinner yet, did you? Come on, Oppa-yah,” she called through the doorway casually.

“Not hungry,” he answered coldly and passing her by, making his way to the room beside, his private old room. She smelt some kind of bad ambience in his attitude.

“How about some snacks? Are you going to do overtime-work tonight?” she followed his way but stopped by him closing the door just right in front of her face that Eunji jerked away avoiding the risk of being hit by the door’s slam. And actually, her back head was still having a bump caused by him—did he try to hurt her physically even more? She startled at the closed door, dumbfounded. Did he try to avoid her right after what happen to them last night? Wasn’t he being too ignorant?

Hence, Kim Sunggyu has just back to his introvert yet indifferent state.

***

 

“Let’s talk,” she stopped him before he entered his private room as he did on every these nights after their intimate incident. She glared at his eyes intently, asking for his agreement. He pressed his small eyes shut briefly and sighed but then nodded and followed her to their dining room. They sat face to face around the table with cold atmosphere surrounding. They stared at each other, waiting for the person across to take a move first.

After minutes of wee time by a long staring fight, Sunggyu made his first move to get himself up from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter