Because...

I'm Really Pathetic, Aren't I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji and Sunggyu got married a month after Taesan’s anniversary party. It wasn’t a glamour party as everyone thought how Kim’s family would do since the two was some kind of simple person. Moreover, they planned to invite their school friend and it would be too much if the Kim Sunggyu and Jung Eunji their friend knew were on the hands of Kim’s Family of Taesan Group.

Even though everyone already knew, they didn’t mind at all—Kim Sunggyu didn’t mind at all since he was such an indifferent person who barely listened to what people thought. However Eunji felt too many burdens considering this marriage. Some of her friends was too shocked knowing that she would marry that Kim Sunggyu everyone knew about. Soon, their marriage party became a reunion site of Taesan High School students in their batchs.

Then there was a couple approached the bridegroom to give their congratulatory message. Eunji knew who the man was, but she didn’t know about his pair. He was one of Sunggyu’s closest friends in high school. Eunji knew him because he was in student council and such a friendly and sociable sunbae back then so that many junior knew him. She thought that Sunggyu would be very happy to meet him, but it was the opposite. Sunggyu seemed upset and cringed. He whispered to Eunji that he would leave to a restroom for a while. Eunji nodded and let him go so that she welcomed the guest by herself.

“Woohyun-sunbae! How are you?” she asked cheerfully.

“Aigoo..., Eunji-ssi. Thanks for inviting us to your wedding party. Where’s Sunggyu-hyung anyway?”

“Oppa just went away for a while. He’ll be back soon,” Eunji explained. “Anyway, is she…?”

“Ah, I forget to introduce you. This is my wife, Soyou,” he introduced his spouse while circling his hand around her affectionately. Soon, the two woman exchanged greeting at each other. But Sunggyu has not comeback yet so that Woohyun and his wife took a leave to let another guest to greet the bridegroom. Sunggyu made his way back minutes after.  Eunji wondering what made him took so long for spending in restroom.

The remained time of their party last smoothly, but then the bridegrooms had to shift for their second party at night for their family only. It was a private and luxury one to show off the prestige of Kim family. Eunji strived herself to stay still even though she was too tired for today’s entire marriage thing. She didn’t expect too much for this first night she will spent with Sunggyu as her official husband since they both must be so tired to do anything else than sleeping.

And as her prediction, her dearest husband threw himself on to their bed once they arrived at the hotel room his family prepared as a set for their party reception that held in the hotel as well. Thus, the newlywed spent their first night for sleeping peacefully to release their tiredness from this entire day.

***

 

“Jiji-yah,” he mentioned his wife. They finally had their pet-name to be called by each other, ‘Jiji’ and ‘Gyu-oppayah’ in her busan accent.

“Ne, Oppayah?” Eunji responded while tidying up their king sized bed in their new apartment. This apartment indeed was Sunggyu’s settlement that his family prepared for his future marriage life. Eunji found out that Sunggyu was kind of a messy type. She could see it from some traces in corner of his house, even though almost of them was already cleaned up.

“You know, we’re kind of new for this kind of relationship. I mean, we barely know each other for some months though we’ve already married,” Sunggyu tried to explain something to her that Eunji finally turned all of her attention to him wondering what was his husband talking about.

“Um… in case you still find it awkward for us to sleep together in one bed… um, Should we sleep separately…?” he stuttered.

Eunji dazed at him. What was he talking about when they’ve ever slept in one bed for twice? First was when he got a fever that Eunji shared her bed to the unconscious him and she even saw his body by changing his damp cloth. And the second was yesterday night when they’ve barely finished their party for whole day that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter