Sudden Reunion

I'm Really Pathetic, Aren't I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, do you have any allergy of seafood?" she asked as she bent down in front of fresh frozen seafood counter inside that supermarket.

"Nope. Don't have any. Why?" he looked down through her shoulder and fascinated as he found out what was his wife looking at: boxes of fresh crab.

"Mmm... shall I try to cook crab dishes for dinner?" she looked straight at him, asking for his opinion. It was their first time hanging out together like this after their marriage life. Sunggyu was on his day-off and he offered himself to accompany his wife for buying groceries and their daily necessities in supermarket. Thus, Eunji was so happy and didn't want to waste this good attempt of him. Kim Sunggyu has finally started to change so that they could spend time as a normal couple, as real husband and wife.

"Sure, it's been so long since I eat crab last time," he nodded.

"Oh, really? When was last time you have it?" she asked him again as her hand snatched a pack of crab in to their trolley.

"Back then, when I have a business trip to Thailand, before we got married," he hummed while he started to push the trolley, continuing their way looking for some stuffs in this supermarket.

"Shall we make Thailand-styled crab dish then, Oppa?" she clung in to one of his arms as they walked together in sync. "What do you want to eat? I know a bit how to make Boo Paht Pong Karee—"

"Oh! That was the name of food I eat back then! How do you know that?" he stared at her in surprise.

"Really?" she was also surprised. "Shall we make it then?" her eyes blinked confidently and she smiled widely that she gained another nod from her husband.

"But, Eunji-yah... don't you think that we have already brought too much food ingredients for just two of us?" he briefly chuckled as he stared at mound of stuffs inside their trolley.

"Um... I plan to stuff you with some more meals, Oppa. You look too skinny nowadays...," she muttered while biting her lower lips shyly. Somehow she regretted of her cook striking for him on their last quarrel and she noticed that he looked a bit skinnier than before as if he got barely eat for couples of week. "I'm sorry...," she stared down, not daring to meet his eyes.

He gasped noticing the reason of her apologizing to him. His hand encircled around her shoulder, bringing her closer to him and squeezed it softly. "I think I'm going to gain some weight in no days," he chuckled. "But hey, what if I became fat? Aren't you going to resent me then?" he squinted and grinned mischievously while brought his face closer to her. "Don't you think I'm ier if I lose some weight instead?" he teased, and she was obviously blushing by his purposed question.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" she hissed in whisper as she shoved him slightly. Her face was reddening even more when she noticed some of people stared at them. Lowering her head, she rushed her feet sheered of her own husband, and Sunggyu couldn't help but chuckled at her cute embarrassment.

"Jiji-yah! Where are you going? Wait for me!" he called his wife between his chuckles as he pushed the trolley following her.

***

 

"Which one do you like, Oppa? Plain white rice or grained rice?" she asked when they arrived in front of rice corner in that department store and her stare run down at many kinds of rice in there.

"Mmm... grained is better, I guess," he bent down and pointed at a sack of grained black rice.

"Do you want to try mixing it with beans?" Eunji never stopped to ask for his opinion since she was trying to serve the best for her husband. While Sunggyu didn't mind at her questions and kindly answer all of them. He was trying to be a good husband for her, and he knew that she also did the same. He found it fascinated to go shopping together with his very own wife for the first time. They discussed everything, knowing their likes and dislikes, thus they got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter