Rendezvous

I'm Really Pathetic, Aren't I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They’ve been called to visit Kim family mansion because of his grandfather’s health was getting worse. Actually it was their first visit to Kim’ s family house after their marriage. She had been here once or twice when his family asked to have a dinner at their mansion after their engagement. She even had been there when she was younger. It was when she came for an interview with the chairman for her scholarship.

As she always remembered, every time Sunggyu came to the house would be so noisy because their family pet dogs would welcome him enthusiastically. The three of them run into him and his face erratically. They must loved their owner so much that they showed they longing to him like this. Eunji thought that Kim Sunggyu must be a loving and caring one toward his pets. Indicating that he wasn’t an indifferent nor cold guy as many people thought before. He was lovable, indeed.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop it! Dubu-yah! Nurung-ah! Coco-pfft!” his nagging stopped by another by the youngest dog, the black jindo, Coco. They were rolling on his body lying on the Kim’s front yard. They even have not yet arrived at the main house. “Eunji-yah, help me!” he shouted.

She chuckled and bent down to approach the dog. Clapping her hands, she tried to distract the dogs of him. “Come here, buddy!”

Unfortunately, she wasn’t anticipating that all the three big dog would approach her simultaneously. She was shocked when she fell at her back, with the dogs hovered on top of her, on her face as if she has just dabbed honey on her face. She could hear someone laughing at her that she strived to turn her face and saw Kim Sunggyu laughed out loud for the first time. His eyes both shut tightly when he was laughing and Eunji found that he was very cute at that moment. She was sure that she won’t ever forget that laugh of him. She liked it.

Soon after they managed to calm the dogs, they made their way to the main house and welcomed by the entire family lived there. There were Sunggyu’s parents, his uncles and aunts and his cousins as well. His grandfather was in his bedroom and they planned to visit him later. Actually, his uncles families weren’t suppose to live in this main mansion. They were here just for the family gathering. Anyway, Eunji noticed the three women that was Sunggyu’s cousin who insulted him at Taesan’s party back then. Sunggyu whispered her to ignore them since they loved to make some scene.

Sunggyu brought her to the second story of the mansion for the first time though it wasn’t her first time to be here. She remembered that it was the way to the office room of the chairman, Sunggyu’s grandfather. She stared along the corridors heading to the room she has visited before and wasn’t noticing that Sunggyu already opened one of the door in their way.

“Where are you going?” he called.

“Eh? Sorry,” Eunji has just noticed and she followed him back immediately, feeling so stupid at the moment. Sunggyu held the door to his room opened for her entering first. She halted when she looked through to his room entrance and then she rolled her glance to look at the room in the end of the corridor and back again to his room. She was remembering something. He raised his brow in question.

“I never knew that it was your room neither I knew that you was the grandson of the chairman back then,” she mouthed her thought earnestly. “Honestly, I’ve been here before to meet the chairman for my scholarship interview. This room was opened and I wondered who was the owner of this room with so many books in it and turned out it was yours. I wonder why we don’t just meet that day so that we may know each other earlier,” she chuckled at the jinx they had and so did him. She never knew that this house was the house of her future husband back then.

“Your room looks the same as what I remembered back then, Oppa. There are so many books everywhere,” she commented as she entering the room followed by him.

“Does it?” he rubbed the back of his head, somehow embarrassed. “Well, I’m this kind of conventional man. I hardly change my room’s interior somehow. And if you notice, doesn’t it similar to my old room in our apartment?”

She nodded in agree, her glance travelled to the bookshelves surrounding the room. “But the books here were much more many than in our apartment . It rather looks like a library instead of bedroom. Are you collecting book, Oppa-yah?” she asked as she found a new trivia about her husband’s past. She was imagining how Sunggyu would sleep surrounding by these bunch of the books.

He n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter