Old Friends, New Friends

I'm Really Pathetic, Aren't I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She woke up the first the next morning, wearing his loose shirt. He was still sleeping soundly and shirtless beside her and she bet he must be so tired because of staying awake during last night because of her. Fortunately, today was his day-off so that Eunji would let him sleeping as long as he wanted. Moreover, she wished that he wouldn’t wake up too early because she was just too embarrassed because of what has just happened last night.

She initiated everything to be happened last night—for God’s sake! He must be thought that she was such a bipolar since she banned him to not touch her at first, but yet she asked him to touch her even more intimate. She was too embarrassed because of this unpredictable hormonal desire she had.

Though, she was amazed because their baby seemed having its deep sleeping inside her womb because it didn’t kick erratically as usual or bothering her after what its father has done last night. She wondered whether the baby is a girl because it was such a daddy-baby. She couldn’t ever really hold her baby when it did its usual kicking and annoyed her. But when its father just touched her belly, it stopped its delinquency immediately as if it could really know which one its father was.

She stretched out her body, getting up for real and shifted off from the bed. She already had a shower time before they get back in to sleep so that she decided to make breakfast first. But she stopped in front of a full-body mirror in front of their wardrobe and studied herself through the reflection.

She pouted at the fact that she was getting fat during her pregnancy, and she seemed like a fat clown waddling like a penguin when walking. She thought that she was so ugly at that moment and wondered whether her shape would be back to her original shape before pregnancy. She was too drowned in to her own thought so that she didn’t notice that he already woke up and stood behind her, circling his arms around her waist.

“Morning, my y Ji,” he planted a kiss right behind her earlobe and made her jolting and shivering by that surprise morning kiss.

“W-what y? I look this fat and you say that I’m y? You must be kidding, Oppa,” she let out a plain laugh.

“No, you don’t. You look so y that I couldn’t even resist you last night,” he whispered and still nibbled at her earlobe. She was blushed as red as tomato by the topic he brought out about last night and he must be noticed it through the mirror in front of her. “There’s no other thing could be ier than my wife with my baby inside her belly,” he made his way to kiss her jawline and her cheek, and she was about to cry by his words. “You’re beautiful, jagiyah. I don’t know if you notice it or not, but I can feel myself falling for you a little bit more every time I see you,” he was being honest and she was really touched by his words.

But out of his surprise, she pinned his hands away from her and turned around to face him. “Um—I’m sorry, but you are still under your trial, Mr. Kim,” she stuttered, obviously nervous to face him. She then released his hands and hurriedly walked outside their room, left him chuckling by her cute embarrassment.

***

 

“Soyou-ssi?”

The woman she called lifted her face to look at her and let a brief smile while nodding. Eunji then took a seat across her while keeping her stare glued at her anxiously. She was suddenly invited to meet this woman who was supposed to be her husband’s ex-girlfriend in a café on their apartment building’s first floor.

“We meet again, Eunji-ssi.”

“Yes,” she hummed. She was not really interested to have a conversation with this woman who has troubled her household several times. “Do you need something so that you asked me to meet you here, Soyou-ssi?”

Soyou chuckled by her bold question. “What if I say that I need you to return my oppa back to me?”

Eunji held her breath, trying to not blow up and attack the woman in front of her at the moment. Didn’t this woman know that a pregnant woman could be really scary? “I’m sorry, Soyou-ssi. But I don’t quite understand your term about ‘my oppa’. But if that term is referred to my husband, I’m sorry that I can help you, because I won’t ever give my husband to any other woman,” she notified her firmly.

Soyou lifted one of her eyebrows, teasing her to talk even more.

“I don’t care if you were his ex back then. But now, he is my husband, and he will always be my husband because I won’t ever leave him except he doesn’t want me anymore,” she bit her lower lips briefly to hold her emotion. “Though you still love him and try to shake me up, I won’t ever be shaken by that because if you really love him, you won’t ever leave him since beginning. If you really cared for and loved him, then I would have considered leaving him a long time ago.”

“But if you only want to play with her heart as you always did to him, no—I won’t ever be shaken. Because I know that he loves me, and I’m proudly telling you that even if he sometimes can be ignorant and hurt me often, I already loved him, I love him, and I’ll always love him. And if you didn’t notice, I’m currently pregnant with his baby, the result of ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter