Suspicion

I'm Really Pathetic, Aren't I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sunggyu was getting busier day by day. Sometimes he got home at morning just right before their morning alarm rang that he went back for work without any sleep yet. Sometimes his mood swing came back that he somehow seemed too sulk and grumbled every time. Sometimes he didn’t talk at all. Sometimes Eunji tried to talk to the sulked him but she ended up getting nagged or even yelled by him. However, soon he would be asking for her apologize that he didn’t mean to get angry at her.

He might be sound as a bipolar, however Eunji has already understood his character too well that she was getting use and was immune of his tantrum. Her mother-in-law ever told her some tips that since her son was such a mood-swinger, Eunji didn’t have to worry him too much. She said that when Kim Sunggyu getting sulked all of sudden, she just had to ignore him since his mood swing would be back to his original mood soon after his problem was solved by himself.

However, it was not Jung Eunji if she did not too curious of what was going on about her husband. Though she did what her mother-in-law told about his mood swing by just ignoring him, sometimes she couldn’t help it when she noticed that her husband was quieter or colder than he had to be. She didn’t care whether he assumed her as a nosy wife. Because she just cared for him, nothing else.

“What’s going on, Oppa?” she asked him who was sitting on the couch while burying his face into his palm. He seemed too frustrated since he got home just hours ago. Fortunately, today he got home earlier than usual, even before Eunji finished preparing for tonight’s dinner.

“Oh, can you just please be quiet, Eunji-yah!” he grunted.

Though Eunji didn’t respond him back, she sat still beside him for some longer time, somehow waited him for telling her something. But he stayed still in that same frustrated gesture in silent so that Eunji walked back to the kitchen to finish preparing their meal for tonight.

Truth is, ignoring him was a biggest torture for him hence his mother told Eunji that it was the most effective way to respond on his sulking mode. Once someone around him obviously ignoring him, he would feel too guilty and regret it so much. A few minutes being ignored by his wife was quite too much for him so that he strode himself to follow her to the kitchen.

He watched her from behind for a few seconds before finally deciding to slip his hands around her waist, backhugging her. “Sorry,” he murmured to her shoulder.

She smiled silently for her winning over him but still kept to manage her expression for a pokerface. She nodded calmly but didn’t talk anything to respond him back. Well, she needed to suffer him sometimes so that he wouldn’t be too drowned in his mood swing.

“Ji-yah…,” he pleaded for her attention since Eunji kept busying herself preparing their dinner. “I’m sorry for being mad at you. I’m just—you know, our company kind of because of this current project we had.”

Eunji still pretended to ignore him as her hands now were busy gathering some ingredients from the cabinet above her. To her fail, she was too short to take a pack of seasoned flour on the highest rack of the cabinet so that she had to tiptoe. Sunggyu took this occasion as his chance to get her attention by grabbing the flour pack before her. She was going to take the flour from his hand but he kept it away from her.

“Don’t ignore me…,” he pleaded.

She couldn’t help but chuckled by this childish demeanor of him. “Oh, can you just please be quiet, Oppa-yah…,” she was obviously mimicking his last ranting words while snatched the flour from his hand so that he was blushed and somehow reflected at his bad manner toward her. Yet she drew a smirk and tiptoed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter