Suffocated

I'm Really Pathetic, Aren't I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was done with all of this lie.

Nope, she didn’t cry at all. Once she heard that her husband was cheating behind her, she wasn’t doubt at all and stopped her crying right away. Now that she was sure about the fact, she didn’t want to cry anymore. Kim Sunggyu has gone too far and she was suffocated enough by his act.

Eunji strode herself to their bedroom and took out her suitcase. Without any second thought, she snatched her clothes and her necessities into the case and then dragged it outside. Indeed, she tried for a runaway as soon as possible so that she wouldn’t meet that face of Kim 'Jerk' Sunggyu anymore.

However her step was halted right behind their front door. She suddenly remember his last words, ‘wait for me’, ‘I’ll come back’. Would he come back again for her? Would he keep his promise now?

And you still believe in him, Eunji-yah? She mentally scolded herself.

Right before she continued her way, her phone rang once more. Another call from Woohyun.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Eunji-ssi, I’ve just found out Sunggyu-hyung and Soyou's current location. Will you come with me?”

She hesitated of running away. When she knew there was still a probability to get him back, she was hesitating.

“You can pick me up at our apartment.”

“Same apartment hyung lived in since his college time, right? Okay, wait for me, Eunji-ssi,”

'Wait for me.'

He told her those similar words.

“Ne.”

***

 

They arrived at Itaewon street, a quite dark side yet bright of nightlife in Seoul’s downtown. A street famous by its many nightclub and you could find many foreign tourists here. Eunji heard that this street quite dangerous on the night since there were many human trafficking case happen here.

After Woohyun parked his car on a roadside, they barged out to find the club their spouses supposed to be. She walked closer to Woohyun and speed up to catch his steps until they stopped in front of a quite big night club there. They got into this club and started to search those two scandalous person.

And there they were, they found them having a chat in one corner, a quite suspicious area. They seemed like holding hand-in-hand and enjoyed each other accompany. Eunji’s heart was broken by the sight. Before she could control her emotion, she saw Woohyun approached them in full anger. And the man in rage grabbed and punched that scandalous man in a glance. Eunji just noticed what was happen when she saw her husband fell on the floor while cupped his swollen jaw.

“Yah, what the—”

Their attention averted to the two new person approached them. Their eyes widened when noticed their spouses were barging for them.

However, Nam Woohyun was too angry at that moment that he grabbed his friend’s collar once more to give him another punch. But Sunggyu dodged him and rather punched him back. The two women around them could only cry out and cupped their mouth at the violent scene in front of their nose. Woohyun managed to get up and approached his enemy to punch him once more.

“Yeobo, stop it!” Soyou finally mouthed her words.

“Yeobo? You dare to still call me ‘yeobo’ even though you obviously had an affair with this jerk?”

“Yah! Nam Woohyun, watch your word!” Sunggyu hissed him.

“What’s, hyung? ‘Watch your word’ your damn ! Why do you try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter