Chapter 9

Bad boy's cupcake

Jiyong POV

 

 

We were staying like that in a comfortable silence between us untill her phone suddenly rang.
She shifted away from me and picked up the call "Wait,I'm coming out" she replied and stood up.
"uhmm...Thanks again for...whatever" she awakwardly said.
Cute
"no need.You owed me one tho" I said lazily.
But she stayed still not talking back like usual.I looked up and caught her staring at me.
Aha.
"what?Waiting for goodnight kiss? I want to give you one but I'm too lazy to get up.I don't mind if you kiss me tho" I smirked.
"Jerk" she kicked my leg and stormed off.
I chuckled. Is kicking my leg becoming her habit?

I thought of sleeping but my phone rang.
"what?" I boredly asked.
"are you free now?" her usual drunk voice invited.
I rolled my eyes.
"why?"
"come over please."
"can't"
"He broke up with me" she sobbed.
"He hates me now.Please just tonight,stay with me" she pleaded.
*sigh*
"Be there in 10" I hung up.

 

 

*****************************************************************************

 


Your POV

 


"are you mad at me?" I asked my brother once we are in the car.
He ignored me and started the engine."jungkook" I poked him.
"what" he said annoyed.
Woahh He is still mad.
"I am s-"
"what the hell" he cursed suddenly cutting me off looking at the rear view mirror.
I looked back to school to see jiyong walking out of the gate.
Holy !
"You were with him?" he asked but anger is obviously in his voice.
"Y-yes" Damn.I stuttered for the first time in front of him.
"That's why you are still at school? You two were having fun when I'm driving here like crazy thinking that you might be scared alone at this hour.And what? You were this bastard.Who knows what you guys did? No,I don't even want to know." he shouted.
What the hell.
Is he seriously saying this to me?
"You know what,forget it.I should have just stayed there in the dark alone instead of calling you to pick me up if I were treated like this,like I am some sort of .Don't talk me like this if you  know nothing" I spat.
His eyes softened and looked guilty.I looked away and we drove home in awful silence.

Once we reached home,my mother greeted me cheerfully. "Gabby,did you also go with ur brother"
"no and he is not my brother.He is just my twin" I snapped and went upstairs leaving my mother dumbfounded.

I threw myself onto the bed.
Stupid brother.Stupid twin.Stupid Jeon JungKook.
I continously punched my pillow  as if it was my idiotic brother.

And stupid bestfriends...
I called Yura expecting her to apologise me with puppy voice but instead she weakly answered "hey,Gab"
what's wrong with her?
"Yura?What's wrong?" I asked forgeting about my anger for her.
"Nothing" she chirped but I know she is faking.
"Kim Yura.Exactly what's wrong?" I pressured.
"I'm at the hospital.No It's not me.It's my grandma.Adjumma called me this afternoon that my grandma slipped off from the stairs.So I went there after school and Soohyun drove me there."
"Oh.How is she now?"
"She is fine now,just small brusies."
"Thankgod,so is Soohyun still with u now,right?" I teased.
"Geez,woman I dont' like the tone you are using right now.But Soohyun went home earlier" she said with 'I-know-what-you-are-trying-to-say' voice.
kekeke
I laughed. "Oh and you got home right?I mean I was worried that you might stay sleeping till school's closed"
I tensed a little "Awe,My Yura is worried for me.Don't worry,I'm safely at home"
She giggled."Good"
"Night Pumpkin"
"Ya!Night Piggy"
I laughed and hung up.
*ding*
Message from Yura
'Gabby,guess I can't come school tmr :( I have to stay here for her.Gonna miss you :* Don't cheat on me,babe'

I laughed.What a girl.
I sent just 'K' to piss her abit.

As expected,she replied at once.
'Yah!Ungrateful brat!I sent you pile of sentence and you sent only 'K' ? You are already cheating on me *sob* '

I shook my head.Typical Yura.
'Haha I knew you would say that. I'll be fine tmr myself.I'm gonna miss you too *sob* Trust me I won't cheat on you'

'better :)'

 


********************************************************************

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 


I woke up with no Peter Pen in my dream.Not even a glimpse of Neverland or whatsoever.
And no brother waking me up.Come to think of it,this is the first time we fought really serious.
tsk.I'm not going to say sorry before he said first.

I came downstairs and went to kitchen only to find a note on the table saying 'Gab,Kook,I went grocery shopping.Breakfast is in the fridge.Luv ya all'
I smiled.I kind of feel sorry her for snapping at her last night.I felt a presence behind me so I turned around and saw my brother leaning against the wall.I gave him the note and walked ahead school.
That WAS awkward.


The morning classes are like hell,I felt so sleepy all the time.I looked beside me to see Minhyuk noting everything the teacher said.tsk he's like a nerd if he doesn't go party.And Kim Soohyunn flirt isn't here,probably flirting with some fresh year girl.

Kring!

Yayyyy.
I rush outside and then my phone rang with Yura name on it.
Is she seriously calling me now?
"What's up,Pumpkin" I teased.
"Yah,don't call me like that." I can see she is pouting now.
"whatever,how is she?"
"oh,she is good.Even eating the whole hospital cafeteria" she laughed.
"that's great" I laughed too.
Then I turned in the hall where my locker was and cocky-annoying-jerk aka kwon jiyong was waiting for me,smirking.
"! That is waiting for me" I announced Yura.
"Oh my GOd!OH my GOD! act like I'm your boyfriend or something! Flirt! He'll get piss" Yura ranted almost squealing.
"you are a genius!" I answered and kept walking to my locker.
"I don't know about tonight I'm kind of busy" I trailed,like I was having a conversation.
"Get naughty!" Yura laughed.
"I think may be the other time.We still have so much times,you know"
"Genius!Go on!" Yura said and I can imagine her clapping her hands together.
"Whatever,My Mom can't see you get out this time.She was pissed last time" I kept on going.
"This is fun" she stated and I had to admit.

I opened my locker and placed the books while Jiyong was just leaning beside me one eyebrow raised.
Haha! Go on and keep guessing !

"Alright,there is this annoying jerk that wants to talk to me so i'm going to go now"
"Say something like 'Oh yeah no worry' " Yura said excitedly.
I looked at jiyong up and down an evil grin on my lips "Oh yeah no worry" I paused tho she didn't say anything but laughing
"Sure talk to you later babe" I said and paused again "Love you too" I said quickly and shut the phone.

"That was mean!" Jiyong frowned.
Yes! I was doing a victory dance in my head.
"like I care" I answered and put my phone in my back pocket.
"I meant not saying Hi to Yura for me" Jiyong said and gave me the hugest smirk I had ever seen him make.

You've got to be ting me!

I closed my locker a little too hard and walked away from him,ignoring him but fuming inside. Perfect. Now I had made a fool out of myself.How the hell did he know?Had he heard her giggle?
Garrrrrrrrrrr

"That was a nice try tho.I give you an A plus.Get yourself a medal!" He said laughing,still walking beside me.
"GOd!Is it your new hobby,annoying me? I asked him and walked faster.
Annoying prick!
"OH you can call me jiyong,cupcake.I feel uneasy with the God thing" he replied enjoying himself a little too much.
I gave him 'you-are-crazy' look.
"Now,about your debt..." jiyong started but I saw Jungkook and I had to hide from that punk .
"Sorry,family problem" I said quickly and left him there.

Phew........ That was close.