Chapter 24

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV

 

I was lying on my stomach and feeling much better after I took the pills Jiyong bought.
Jiyong - 2 points!

"How's your stomach?" he asked as he was massaging my right wrist while sitting down on my bed.
Ohh-kayyy...
A little too much skinship there...
Thankgod he wasn't rubbing my tummy or....I wonder how's it feels like???
Oh god....tell me I didn't imagine about Jiyong rubbing my tummy!!!
Oh god....
I think something is wrong with the pills...

"Cupcake,you know you look really creepy now?" he asked,raising his eyebrows at me in amusement.
His eyebrows are Y just like him!

Oh god....did i just think his god damn eyebrows are y???

"It's f-fine...I mean I'm fine n-now. T-thank-s"

Stop sttutering for God's sake,Gabby!

"Awe,is it Gaberielle saying 'thanks' that I am hearing?" he mused and laid himself down on the bed with head on my thigh!

Ladies and Gentlemen! Kwon Jiyong's head is resting on my freaking lap!
And he is freaking smiling!!!
oh god...why is it so hot in here?
I'm sure as hell I'm sweating like a pig!

"You really look creepy today..." he noted and put his thumb under his chin as if he was pondering something.
"I-I'm n-not! It's just the p-pains arent gone y-yet" I forced out the words carefully since I do not even trust my own voice.
"mhmm" he nodded his head and my body shook a little along with his head!
Oh god...
"It's t-true!"
"I didn't say it's not true tho"
"Y-yah-h!"
Okay You really need to stop stuttering or he would think he has effects on you!
"You know what,I'm starting to think that you have crush on me than Woobin with your sttutering and all" he smirked CLEARLY!
"Get over yourself" I retorted.
"I'd rather get over you" he said in a flirty way.

DON'T.BLUSH.MORON!

"Eww,stop with those pick up lines...they were left in the grand old age."
"But you know you love them" he winked and get himself up into a sitting form.

Yes!
No! It's because of the pills he bought!
Did he put something into them? or curse them may be?
Yes,it can be...
"You wish" I mummbled loud enough for him to hear me while playing with the hem of my t-shirt.
He chuckled softly.
He was sitting with his legs on the floor,part of his back and side facing me...
I can check him out from a safety zone...hehe
So he was wearing a loose V-neck sweater with a pair of jeans...
H.O.T
I unconsciously touched my lap he just rested...
God...it's still warm right there.

"Why are you not asking anything?" he asked out of blue making me stopped what I was doing and looked at him.
"Asking about what?" I met with two brown eyes that bore into mine.

I definitely know what is he talking about but I don't want to hear it!
I don't want to hear him says 'it's nothing' or 'forget about that,that was a mistake'
"The kiss."
Now he was completely facing me with his eyes piercing into mine.

"So why did you do that then?" I asked and gripped my sheets tightly as I was waiting for his answer.
Don't say it...don't say it...
don't say it...don't sa-
"I thought you needed sugar" he said with a big smile.
Say what?
"What?"
Now I'm hella confused...
"I said I thought you needed sugar" he shrugged and gave me a biggest smile again.
Weird feelings,go away..shoo
"What makes you think I needed one?"
"Dunno,just felt like it" he smirked a little as I flinched slightly at his touch on my cheek.
The hell!?!
Let's say I got my first kiss from this narcissist boyfriend of mine because he thought I needed freaking sugar!

"Jerk" I muttered and pushed his sinful hand away from my face to stop giving the knots on my stomach.
Yes,It has EVERYTHING to do with those pills....
He was about to speak as he leaned in *gulp* to my face,about 3 inches away but a voice cut him off.

"Am I interrupting something?" Yura asked,smirking obviously at the fact that she caught us in this kind of situation.
"No you are not.Jiyong is about to leave" I answered quickly and sat up properly.
"Am I?" He asked me.
Jeez...
"Yes,you are." I nodded and mouthed 'leave now' with a threatening glare.
"Oh,yes I'm eh..leaving" He stood up, 'for now' glaring back at me.
He left with a tight nod at Yura who just smirked in return.
"What the hell happened to you door!?" she asked,loudly enough to hear the entire neighbour.
"Don't ask" I mumbled and laid down again.
"Jiyong,huh?" She walked over to the bed and laid down beside me with a loud sign.
"Poor door,you met with the bad master with untameable hormones."
"Yah! I do not have untameable those things!" I slapped her thigh.
"Alright,touche'." she laughed.
"So...."
"so..." she repeated.
*sigh*
"What happened or should I ask what's happening to you and your lover boy?" I asked her as i faced her to get a full version of her
face.
"Please,he isn't my lover boy and noth-"
"Don't lie to me.I know something's happened" I insisted.
"Fine! Something's happened before and that's it." she doesn't look into my eyes.
I know she was telling lies....
"Kim Yura" I said in a hard tone,giving a hint that I'm not giving in untill she spills out.
"Typical Gaberielle" she chuckled slightly.But stayed still not even amused at her words.
"Alright!Geez..you are no fun" she said and sat up,her head leaning against the wall.
I did as she did and waited for her to speak.
"well....I confessed him this morning..you can't even call morning since it was 3 am.But yes,I stupidly confessed him that I love him on
the phone and that heartless jerk just rejected me right away!" she looked away and tears,falling down from her cheeks.
"you did what!?!"
"confessed"
"and he did what!?!"
"dumped"

That freaking idiot!!!

"He is so dead! I know he loves you! Yura,he loves you too!" I was yelling now like a dramatic woman.
"I know,he said that" she smiled a little that disappeared right away.
"Then why in the world did he..." I stopped and searched for the right words "refuse you?"
"Because he said he doesn't want to lose the friendship with you" she laughed bitterly.
That idiot!
What was he thinking!
Is he nuts!?
Gosh!
"Is he serious?!"
"That's excatly what I said him...and he said he loves us,both..." tears kept falling down from her puffy eyes and I can't help but wipe
them off.
"You know he doesn't love me like he loves you...he's confused himself about what he doesn't need to" I talked softly.
"He cares about you.A lot" she quietly said.
"Caring and loving is different when it comes to friendship...he cares about me because I'm his bestfriend and he loves me as a
friend.And he does care about you"
"No he doesn't.He always picked on fights with me" she sobbed.
"It's because he wants your attention.He thought fighting against you would get your attention,silly" I punched on her shoulder softly.
"Just like you and Jiyong?"

O-kay...Where did that even come from?

"you are blushing! Oh god! Gabby is blushing at hearing Jiyong's name a side from Woobin!" she squealed all of a sudden.

No wonder why she is such a drama queen...one minute,crying her eyeballs out and now squealing like a pig.
"I'm not"

I blushed harder!
The P.I.L.L.S...

"You like Jiyong,don't you?" she said with a teasing tone.

Me? Like? That aka Jiyong?
No way!
Never in a million years!
"I do not like that jerk and we weren't talking about that topic" I said and laid myself down again.
"Don't worry I'm fine now.I'm going to make his life hell untill he begs me to accept him" she plopped down beside me and
snuggled into sheets.

Typical Yura
I laughed "Yes! Show him what you've got,woman! I'm right beside you" I kissed her cheek.
"I know" she giggled.
"Aren't you on your period?" she asked,confused.

Yes,all two fellows know my period date!
Talk about privacy.

"Yeap,why?"
"well,I saw no sign of about how painful a girl's life is, from you"
"Actually,Jiyong accompanied me" I said with a sly smile on my face.
"And you forgot how your life is painful?" I nodded.

Damn! I seriously forgot that!
I used to complain about that 'thing' every month it comes since I've become teenager.....
I told you it was because of that pill he bought!
It really had something in it!
"You do like Jiyonggggggggg"
"I don't!"
"Gabby likes Jiyong!" she was singing like a child.
"yah!"
"Gabby has a crush on Jiyong!"
Oh god!

Do I like Jiyong?

I don't know but I do enjoy talking with him..and hang out with him....

Does that make I like him???

Well,I like him a tiny small little amount then,...

Oh God....

 

**********************************************************************************************************

Short update ! And I LOVE YOU GUYS! I like how you comment me to update lol xD It gives me strength to update and keep on writing this fic... Actually I thought of discontinuing it a month ago cox I don't think ppl will read it...but I received the votes,subs and comments from you so I guess I should continue,right? And *notice* I won't be able to update for 2 or 3 weeks from now..i have final exams at school... T_T

EXAM is not my STYLE at all!

Anyway, Enjoy it and see you again at the end of Sept. :)