Chapter 15

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV

Lunch time! I rushed up to cafe where the flower boys will be waiting...kyaaa~~~

But my hopes melted right after I saw my brother sitting alone... Damn it... I already knew it that he turned them down.............. I purposely dropped my belongings on the table harshly to announce that I'm mad at him.

"Oh,you are here..." the oblivious brother of mine grinned at me.

Gosh how i want to wipe out the grin off...

"where are flower boys- I mean your friends" I asked in a dead tone.

"they couldn't make it" he stated.

"why?"

"they have to pratise the parts that they missed"

"really,or you make them busy and acts a 'big-brother-mode' to protect me?" I asked.

"It's my job" he said chewing whatever it was in his mouth.

"Seriously!?! I'm almost 18 for God Sake!I'm not a little girl plus I have boyfriend you know."

"Well,yeah.You do have." he sounded sad and I regretted what I said immediately.

"So where is your treat then?" I chirped to lighten up the mood.

"okay,wait here." he said and left to order.

 

~~~~

After eating and bickering about the random things,

"Alright.Gotta go,piggy.The guys are waiting for me" he inquired.

"tsk,I'm still mad at you" I pouted.

"I know.But sorry little sis,go use your aegyos to your boyfriend.See you at home" he ruffled my hair and left.

I can't believe I missed the chance with eating lunch with Bangtan Boys!

B.R.O.T.H.E.R

And here I thought I would spend the whole lunch time together,but he left before the ring rang...

Feeling awlfuly lonely,I looked around the cafe to find someone I know. And Fortunately,I saw Yura but Unfortunately,she is *cough* kissing her boyfriend... I really don't want to ruin their kiss but I really don't want to die out of boredom either... So gathering myself together,I walked towards their table.

 

 

Yura POV

 

 

"babe" my boyfriend's voice makes me snap out of my thought.

"Humm" I replied and looked at him. He has this little pout and it was cute.

"What are you thinking? You didn't listen what I was saying." I don't know myself what I was thinking either...

Because It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to think of that 'Best-flirt' aka Kim Soohyun! It's not so like me! Look at him! flirting with a girl and their table is opposite of us which means I can clearly see and hear what they were ting!

"Yura babe"

Oh right! I don't bother answer him and kissed his lips to distract myself.

"Guys! This is God damn cafeteria not some... whatever you call it" my one and only bestfriend cried out once she sat down with us. I laughed at her childishness.

"Mood ruiner" Chansung mummbled quietly but Gabby happened to hear it.

"Right! You may go now.We have some girls stuff to discuss.Go Shoo" she dismissed him and started to munch the french fries. "You are the one who should go.I'm her boyfriend not you.Seriously you should get one so you stop disturbing us.Oh right! You are dating Kwon Jiyong.Where is he? Don't tell me he already dumped you!" he said smugly.

I'll tell you one that I love her more than my boyfriends (ex-s,current and future(s) kekeke)

He may be my boyfriend but it doesn't mean he can insult my bestfriend...

"Is he always this annoying?" Gabby asked me irritated.

"Yes he is" I replied under my breath so that he won't hear. And he really didn't hear it. Gabby let out a laugh.

"Great.Now you lost.I have no idea why Yura is still friend with a weird girl like you" he narrowed his eyes.

"Oh GOD.He is halirious!"

Great.Now my bestfriend is cracking up making him more annoyed.

"Why is she laughing like this?" Changsung raised his eyebrows. I shrugged in reply.

I'm not in the mood to talk him after what you said to my friend. Heck I'm not sure about dating him from now.

"Now I'm hurt,shortcake.You should look so broken when your one and only boyfriend isn't with you not laughing your head off like this"

I can see Gabby tensed up a little but she remains eating.And in order to save her little , I spoke out first.

"Oh Hi,jiyong-ssi" I waved at him and caught his attention to me.

"Whassup" he cooly replied but eyes fixed to Gabby.

Clearing my throat "Uhmm,Gab.I think your BOYFRIEND wants to talk you" I quickly said and dragged Changsung to outside.

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

Gargghh

Is he plaing to stand there forever if I don't talk him now!? Because he is standing there in front of me (still his eyes on me) *shiver* since Yura (that gizibe!) left us!

I'll tell you it's about good 10 minutes! I cannot know what that man is thinking...one minute,he is all playfull and annoying.And one minute,he is so dead quiet and looks so serious...I thought he'd be away from school for a few days,why is here now?

"Stop frowning,it doesn't look good on you" Now he talks... But I chose to ignore him and continue chewing the fries...And they tasted ...not to mention that they are burned.

Garrr what a great chef of our school...I can even cook better than her.

"And stop mudering the poor fries.Come on,let's go" he didn't wait for my answer and dragged me as usual.

"where are we going?" I asked once we are in his car...

"Out" he simply said.

"Oh Thank you,Mr.Obvious.I know we are going out! But I want to know where that out is?"

He chuckled "You won't stop complaining me until you get what you want,do you?" I nodded firmly.

"You are meeting my parents" he glanced at me.

HOLY VANILLA ICECREAM WITH CHERRY ON TOP!

I'm meeting what!?!

I awkward laughed "I'm sorry I didn't catch up what you said.You said I'm meeting who?" *gulp*

"P.A.R.E.N.T.S" he spelled it.

"The deal remember?" he added when I stayed quiet.

Ah The deal... "Say something,cupcake.I don't this version of you" he poked me on shoulder.

"So,you want me to be your fake girlfriend to show off your parents" I said nodding.

"Well,not to show off.Just to make them pissed off."

"because?"

"because."

"yah!" I slapped him on shoulder.

"Ouch! Cupcake,you need to learn 'Don't hit the driver' fact" he said with a frown.

"Don't change the subject.You didn't tell me why" I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

"You didn't need to know" he smirked.

"Then I'm leaving" I tried to open the car door but sighed heavily when it's locked up.

"Hey,stop being a baby." he cooed me but I ignore him completely.

"come on,don't be such a girl"

"the hell! Last time I checked I'm 100 % sure that I'm a GIRL!"

"You know that wasn't what I meant" he replied and stopped the car.

Oh My God!

Is Kwon Jiyong complying me!?

"We are here" he said and get off from seat.

Of course he isn't. What was I expecting...

I slummed the door shut and walked past him. But that was until I reached the resturant main door...I stopped there nervously like an idiot... A hand reached on my shoulder before I could react and he leaded me to a table where a group of people sitting.

"Relax,they don't bite.No,they can't.I'll make sure of it" he whispered into my ears.

"F-fine" I started to bite my finger nails.

"Hey,it's ok.Just be yourself.And after this,I'll buy you ice-cream"

It sounded really ridiculous that he cooed a teenager with ice-cream but well,being a weird teenager,I agreed. He chuckled softly and we headed to his *gulp* family...

So what... Let's expect the worst...

 

 

~~~

 

 

We reached the destination and they looked suprised well more like shocked...
 

"Didn't expect you to bring a girl to our family reunion" his father mumbled and we both heard it.

"Hey Mom,Dad,Noona, this is my girlfriend,Gaberielle.Babe,this is my mom,dad and my sister" he introduced us in a motionless tone and ignored his father statement.

"Hello,I'm Jeon Gaberielle,Gabby for short" I smiled at them which I received the stares in return.
"I think it's the time to greet my girlfriend back after you done 'checking' her" he told them but it sounded like an order.
"Oh,hello to you too,Gabby.I'm Jungmi.Jiyong's mother" his mother smiled at me.
"Hey,I'm Dami.His big sister" the sister gave me a warm smile. I guessed.
"Kwon Jiyong,if she is another girl that you set up I swear-" his father angrily growled.
"That wasn't the greeting I was expecting,Father. Be respect to my girlfriend" he growled back.

Woahhh! I think that's what called dad-son fight!

"Jiyong" I linked my fingers with his to calm him.
And suprisingly he did.
"Jiyong,why don't you give her a seat so we can chat" Mrs.Kwon said trying to change the topic.
"Let's sit" I whispered to him and he nods.

We all sat down and room becamed dead quiet...
And there are three things I hate most - too noisy - too quiet... and too hungry

And now I'm too hungry...
 

"Let's order something,shall we?" I asked jiyong cheerfully and he chuckled.
"Okay.Here" he handed me menu.

As I was looking through the menu I can sense all of the eyes are on me...

 

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************

I'M SORRY! I got loads of homeworks from school! Don't muder me yet :)

But hey,i still updated after all.... :P

Things got heated lol

Actually not yet kekeke

I'm gonna tease you guys a little bit :)

SO ENJOY IT and SUBSCRIBE and VOTE :)