Chapter 17

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV


"Did you tell Soohyun about sleepover?" I asked Yura while collecting my belongings into my bag."Why should I?It's not like he can comeover at my place" she said.
"what,don't tell me you guys had a fight again"

Yes,Yura and Soohyun don't get along.And I really don't get why they don't get along well after many years of hanging out together.
"Please,I have more important things to do than fighting with that flirt" she rolled her eyes.

ah ha !

I gave her the look and smiled at her knowingly...
"Don't give me that look.Whatever you are thinking right now is wrong" she defended.
"I wasn't thinking anything Yura babe" I grinned ear to ear.
"Gosh"
"You know you have a lot to say me right?" I poked her on the shoulder.
"I think it's you who have tons of secrets that I don't know" she narrowed her eyes at me.
"I know! and you too tell me what's going on with Soohyun"
"Yah! Keep your voice down!" she hushed me while her eyes are looking around as if someone is spying on us.
I laughed at her silliness.
"yeah yeah let's see who can still laugh when we get my home"
"ME!" I shouted and grinned at her who is shaking her head.

 

*an hour later*

 

I was lying on my stomach on Yura's bed after looooooong dinner...
I tell you that was one of my favorite dinner too,her mom's cooking skill is just wow...!
It's a good thing that we don't live together or I would be a fatass now.

"Gosh I'm so full" I whined as I rub my tummy with left hand while the other is holding my phone - using fb *cough*
Stalker alert kekeke

"You really eat alot Gabby, the way you eat like this,not so long you'll become 'the American who ate fastfoods' kind of body..."
"Yah!" I shot a pillow at her face.
But! Is this because of her flexibility or my dummy skills, the pillow flew away only to bump into the lamp one the table.
And of course,the lamp is broken with a loud crash on the floor...
Damn....

"" I muttered under my breath which was followed by Yura's "Crap" .
"Let's clean the place first" she said and her finger is pointing at me like a boss.
God I hate cleaning!

I carried my lazy to the floor to clean the mess I just created.
"So spill your special secrets that your bestfriend doesn't know while you are cleaning" Yura said with a hint of mocking tone.
"You are mad at me"
"No I don't" she answered while flipping through the magazine.
"That was a statement.I know you are mad" I said and put the broken glasses into bin.
"Don't you get it?I said I'm no-"
"I'M SO SORRY" I sincerely said to her and hugged her tight.
"Yah! Can't breathe" she breathe out.
"Not until you forgave me"  I tightened the hug.
"Gosh! You are killing me!" she yelled.
"That's not what I want to hear" I sturbbonly said.
"Holy Mother Loving Gaberielle! I forgave you! God damn it!"
"I love you so much" I kissed her cheek and grinned ear to ear.

It's true tho.
I really love her...
And I do feel bad for not telling the truth

"So you are planning to tell me right?" she asked hopefully.
"Of course"
I can tell her right? She is my bestfriend after all.
"Well...?" Yura unpatiently asked and swift closer to me.
"Let me call my mom first" I quickly called my mom before she could react.

"Hey,Mom"

"Gabby,detention?" she asked nonchantly. "Geez,no.I'm at Yura's place actually.Sleepover! I'm saying I'm not coming home tonight" I smiled at Yura.

"Oh Okay then, I'll tell Kookie.Don't stay up too late and don't be noisy too.And tell her I said 'hi' " she finished her little moment.

"Yes Sir! See you Tomorrow.Goodnight"

"Okay,Both of you Goodnight" she beamed and hang up.

"So...." Yura started and crossed her hands on her chest while waiting me PATIENTLY.

Guess I couldn't escape this night at all...

"Well the thing is......thekwonandIarefakedatingjusttomakewoobinoppalikemeback" I said in one breath.
"Woah woah,I think it would be easier to understand if you talk like human"
"I said we are not dating really"
"You mean G-DRAGON and you are not dating...really?"

I rolled my eyes at her for calling him like that...what a name.
"Yeah"
"So why are you fake dating then" she asked crossing her arms over her chest.
"well,this is where all the things started..."

This gonna be a long boring night...

 

*after the looong explanation*

 

"So you are using jiyong to get your crush...and he is using you to piss off his father"
"Yes"

Thankgod she got a smart brain...

"But I don't get why jiyong asked you among all the hot chicks....don't get defended,it's true tho"
"I know,and I don't know too"
"I don't like where this is heading......" she trailed off.
"Where is this heading then?"
"that you end up liking jiyong...." she took a glance at me.
"OH please..me? like? that idiot? Don't be delusional" I laughed at her hysterically.
"Geez laugh all you want,but you should know love doesn't happen the way you want" she said dreamily.

I just face-palmed and shook my head in disapproval.
Oh oh speaking of love...
"Now tell me Kim Yura,what's with you lately....?" I asked with a teasing smile.
She yawns "I'm sleepyyyy" and started to dip into the blankets.
"ah ah" I said and wave my finger at her.
"Fine."

"well...I don't ev-"  Yura started to confess but only to cut her off by my mission impossible theme ringtone...

Hey,don't judge me.That song is awesome!

'It's Soohyun' I mouthed Yura who is watching me curiously.
"Sup!" I greeted and grinned at Yura who is pouting now.
"where the hell are you?!" he shouted right away.
"Hello to you too,Kim soohyun" I rolled my eyes and glance at her who is now concentrating on magazine.
"Just answer my God damn question!" he yelled again making me jumped a little.
"Geez,are you in your period? Stop yelling,you are hurting my ears.And for your question,I'm at Yura's home."
"Are you sure? You are not kidnapped by that gang leader?" he asked and stop yelling.

Thankgoodness....
Hold on a second...kidnapped by gang leader???

"You mean Kwon Jiyong?"
"who else idiot? So you are sure you are not kidnapped?" he asked again.
"Yes,daddy.I'm sure.where did that even come from? And if you count I'm being with Yura as kidnapping,well I'm kidnapped."
"Yah,I was just making sure to know you are safe.And why didn't you guys tell me about sleepover?" I can see he is pouting right now.
"Speaking of that,Yah! Kim Flirt! where were you all day?" This is my turn to shout and to my unsuprised suprise, Yura turns her head at me.
"I was at school of course"
"Funny.Stop ting and tell me where was your today?" I asked and my fingers tapped the pillow unpatiently.
"I was with my girlfriend,damn it.Do i have to report all of this to you?"
"Yah! Kim Freaking Hyun! I was just asking becoz we are being distant lately and less hanging out three of us together! If you don't wanna answer,why do you even bother
to call!"
Garrrrrrrr
People around me really know how to make my life shorter than it already is because of jiyong.
First, my brother,by canceling the date with the boys and now my idiotic friend...
Can life be this perfect? Note the sarcasm please.
"Gab? Are you listening?" he said from the other line.
"No!"
"I said I'm sorry.My mind has been fed up with something lately.." he trailed off.
"And you know I want to know that something...right?"
"I know" he chuckled.
"Then tell me"
"Pumpkin"

Holy !

"You little maddafakka!" I shouted with joy for my two idiots who are falling for each other secretly.
"Yah! Stop shouting.she is there,isn't she?"
"Uhmm Mhmm" I nodded as if he can see and let out small giggles.

Yura gave me confused look but I just smiled widely at her.
You are so god damn lucky,my !
"Oh-kay.Bye for now,Soohyunnie.Good bum!" I hang up the phone quickly and grinned widely again.
"You are creeping me out,Gabby" she said carefully.
"Yura babe,You don't need to tell me anything! I'm sooo happy for you." I hugged her again.
"a little confused here" she said.
"It's up to you to find out" I sang song and turn off the light.
"Goodnight Pumpkin!" I kissed her on the cheek.

She laughed "Sweet dreams,Cupcake" and lay down beside me.

Ah........
Kwon Jiyong....I checked my phone in case he send me messages.
But there was none.
I thought of what to send...'Jerkass,what are you doin?' ...'Yah!idiot,are you at school again?'...'hey,dummy!I met with Woobin oppa today!'.....
Wait a minute...Am I thinking of sending message him?
I think I need sleep...
I really do...

"Poor Gab,waiting for 'Goodnight' message from your BOYFRIEND,aren't you?" Yura teased.
"yeah right! In your dreams" I rolled my eyes eventho she can't see me.
"no,in your dreams,honey" she laughed.
"Uhmm Mhmm" I sleepily replied.

With some uneasy feelings,I drifted to sleep....

 

 

 

 

************************************************************************************************************

Update yay!!!!! I know my chappies are pretty boring not to mention they are short too.... But I'm trying my best here so keep supporting me please :D

Love you all <3

Goodnight :) *listening to Today by GD*