Chapter 20

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV

 


Annoying Prick : I missed you...

 

Time seems to stop for a moment as soon as I read the message...
And it sent tingles down my spine as I repeat reading again and again.
Surely,it is from Jiyong and it was sent to me...but why?
I kept staring at my phone like a retarded person...I don't know how I'm feeling or what I'm feeling...it's a pure foreign feeling for me and I don't like it.
I don't even know how long I stayed like this because I didn't realize my mom called me.
My mind snapped into reality when my phone on my palm rang with Jiyong ID on it.
As if it was some kind of infected disease,I let out a shreik and dropped the phone.

"Gabby? Hey,are you okay?" my mother asked and picked up the phone.
"I-I 'm fine,Just tired" I took my phone back as she handed me.
"You look pale,honey.R u sure you are fine?" she my head.
"Yes! I just want to sleep.Night mom." I chirped since I don't want her to worry about every little things about me.
"Okay then.Good night,Big Gab" she kissed my cheek.I smiled at my nickname...It's been a while since I last heard and I have no idea why she was calling me like that...
I think I have to ask Kookie about that.

When I reached in my room,he called me again which I immediately picked up.
"Cupcake" his deep voice said and made me shivered lightly.
"H-hey" I stuttered.

Damn it!
He chuckled! Gosh!

"Umm,you got my message?" he said carefully.
"yeah...Are you drunk?" I asked him since I thought he just sent it when he was out of his mind.
"No? Why?"
"Course that message is weird" I walked to my bed and ploped my self down.
He awkwardly chuckled " Yeah,about that,it was Seung ri...actually he was joking around."

My mouth went 'O' shape and nodded even tho he can't see me...
Wait...Did I just feel disappointed because it wasn't from Jiyong?
No i didn't....I shook my head about three times.

"You are disappointed,aren't you?" he said lightly and at the sound of his,I'm sure he is smirking now!
"You wish" I rolled my eyes but I can't help but smiled at how he can read my mind.
"So what are you doing now?" he asked after long silence between us.
"In bed?" It came out as a question instead of an answer...
"Mhmm,tell me more details...what are you wearing?" he flatly asked as if it is the most natural thing in the world.
"Yah! ert! How can you change everything I said into erted things!" I yelled and my cheeks rose up pink color in embarrassment.

That Idiot!

He laughed loudly this time..."I can't help it,sugar pie.It's my natural skills.You know you can't get it even if you want."
"yeah,born-to-be-ert" I snorted.
"well,if you don't want to tell me what u are wearing,I guess I'm telling mine..." he trailed off and I could see  the smirk he was making right now.
"Jiyong!That's gross!" I said more loudly and was worried for a second about waking my mom up.
"Aww come on! I'm pretty desirable" Jiyong said.
"I'm hanging up now!" I informed him.
"wait wait wait!" he urged.
"Yes?" I said and yawned hugely.
"It isn't even late and you are sleepy already...?"
"well,unlike you I sleep.Actually,I enjoy sleeping quite a lot."
He chuckled lightly "But are you sure you don't want to know what I'm wearing now? I was pratically wearing nothi-"
I didn't let him finish and hang up the phone.

Idiot Idiot Idiot!

I threw the phone on the table and snuggled myself in my sheets.

 

~*~

 

I woke up right my alarm clock started to shout 'beep beep'. I opened my phone and there was a new message from one and only idiot...

Annoying prick : I was telling I was wearing nothing but PJs....Geez you are such a ! ;)


!!!
I'm a so what! It's not like it has something to do with him!

*ding*

I closed my eyes and exhaled loudly...this better be not him..!
Thankgod it was from Kookie
 
Kookie : I will pick you up on the way...be ready in 10!

Is he serious?
He is going to pick me up in 10!? Like in 10 minutes!
God!
I rushed towards the bathroom like a mad woman and bumped into the door! As a result,i got a lump on the forehead..
Just Great!

I finished everything including 'covering the lump with makeup' at the same time Kookie arrived and to my luck the whole Bangtan is in the car!

 (A/N Don't complain me how 7 ppl fit in a car...it just happens okay? Good... You may continue :P )

Holy Honey Muffins!
I'm going to school with Bangtan Boys! Kyaaa~~~
I mentally jumped around for 10 seconds and of course I kept a poker face in reality.
"Are you not going to get in?" Jungkook said from the driver seat.
I was going to hope on the passenger seat when one of the guys cut me off.
"Gabby,you can sit with us you know...we don't bite" he said and chuckled in a VERY cute way.

Oh My God!! My inner fangirl feels went wild......

"Kim Taehyung!" my brother hissed and glared the poor guy from the rear view mirror.
Geez... Mood ruiner...
"It's okay...i will sit at the front." I smiled sweetly at him and hoped on as the car raced off.
"So you are like together with Kwon Jiyong,right?" Taehyung guys asked me ignoring my brother's deadly glares.
I looked at him and nodded shyly...
And I happened to see my brother rolling his eyes at me.
"How did that happen? I mean ...well...yeah..." he trailed off and I was being watched by 6 pairs of curious eyes!

Damn! They and their handsomeness!

"Guys! You are scaring her!" this time,my brother decided to in and I was VERY thankful!
I really don't know how to answer them...it's not like we are like-like dating...
"It was all accidental...well...kind of"  I blushed when they were nodding and smiling at me as if they get my meaning...
"Awe...isn't it so cute! Love is miracle isn't it?" J-hope said dreamily while holding Jimin's hand.
"Eww hyung! It doesn't suit you at all!" the victim slaps him on the thigh and we all laughed at their moment...
"Al-right! Guys...we are here" Jungkook informed us.

"Thanks for the ride,Kookie" I kissed him on the cheek and giggled as his friends went 'Awe' at us.
Jungkook just rolled his eyes at them and nodded at me.

Oh Look at him,trying to act all mature in front of his buddies! kekekeke

"See you guys!" I waved at them who are watching us with envious eyes..
"Bye!Gabby!" They all said together and I giggled.

 

~*~

 


So the first class is Math and I haven't found any glimpse of my two bestfriends...
I called Yura which is directly switched into voicemail and called Soohyun which he replied after 3rd ring..
"Thankgod you planned to answer me!" I dramatically whined.
"What do you want" he snapped!

I wasn't expecting that one tho... -_-
"What the hell! I called my two bestfriends,one I couldn't reach and another one,he is snapping at me!.I'm sorry. I didn't know i can't call my own friends!"

This is my time to snap! I wasn't even saying anything and yet he dares to yell me!

"I-I'm sorry,Gabby. I thought you were Yura...I'm really sorry.." he kept rambling about how sorry he is...
And now here I am feeling guilty! Urghhhh!
"So you thought I were Yura and why in the world did you talk her like that?" I asked and opened my locker.
"It's just...complicated..we fought"
"But aren't you guys like always fight?" I asked him truely...
"Yes..but it is serious this time" he sighed.
"what happened?"
"Listen,I don't feel like talking about this now...I'm sorry"
"Oh-kay..but you'll tell me right? and I'm guessing you are at home?" I finished putting my books and grabbed my bag.
"Yeah...I'll tell you later...See ya"
I hanged up and closed the locker.
There There the devil himself was leaning against the locker beside mine and smirking down at me.
I am not in the mood to talk with him after his '' message and it's a miracle he is alive yet!

"what? No good morning kiss to your boyfriend?" he grinned while walking beside me.
I rolled my eyes in response.
"A hug would be perfect then" he was grinning again.

That idiot!

"I think I will pass"
"Aw come on,we are dating remember! We need some actions to make ppl believe! We are taking this really slowly!" he whined.

God! It was so cute!
Don't get him into you,Gaberielle! He will eat your brains alive!

"And don't you think we are taking this seriously?"  I put my hands on my waist and faced him.
"Nah~" he shook his head and smiled widely.
"Gosh! what  is your problem?" I run my fingers through my hair in frustration.
He muttered something which is really similar with 'you are my problem' under his breath...
You are being delusional....!
"what?" I asked him.
"nothing" he grinned again!
"You are creeping me ou-" I didn't get a chance to finish because he kissed me on the cheek and pratically walked away smirking.

Ladies and Gentlemen!
Kwon Jiyong aka School Badboy kissed Jeon Gaberielle aka the girl who has weirdness in her whole body.
I was standing in the hallway like a mentally and physically retarded person untill someone poked me on the shoulder.
I turned around only to meet my La-la-la!
Here is my prince to rescue me from the Satan!
"Gabby,why are you standing here alone?" he said with amusement.
"Uh.."

Idiot! Say something!

"Uh?" he said and his eyes fill with amusement.
I sighed and he chuckled...
"Come on,i will walk you to your classroom" he offered and walked beside me.
"So you are cool with your boyfriend?"
"Yeah...we are good...he apologised."

It's true tho.Jiyong said he was sorry.
"Good" He smiled at me.

Man...I was melting!
"Math?" he glanced at the teacher and ruffled my hair.
"Sadly,yes"
"Goodluck with that.See ya" he chuckled and left. I was left waving at him in a weird way...I made my way to my seat and there were murmurs murmurs everywhere...As if Woobin walking with me is like the world is upside down...tsk tsk tsk...

I can't help but smiled when I accidentally touched my right cheek,remembering the kiss...
Today isn't that bad after all....

 

 

 

**************************************************************************************************

So I updated early,aren't I? :)

*Glares at people who just voted and subscribed with no comment* hehehehe

I'm guessing everyone is wanting the romantic time for our couple but it isn't the right time yet! But you can see they are improving tho :P You can't do anything about it ya know,jiyong is like water in my palm since he is my character here after all *evil laugh*

Here is like 11:40 pm ! It's pretty much late! Bye guys! Have a strawberry cupcake dreams!