Chapter 14

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV


Al-right, it is getting ridiculous...

It's been a few nights that I haven't dreamed about Peter.
I'd been dreamed of him since I watched Neverland,and I dreamed about him every single nights hoping I'd become Wendy.
I know this is crazy but hey! every girl has her own delu world ya know.It's just my dream is a little different from them.

"Piggy!"
 
I put on a T-shirt sayin 'MWAHAHAHA' with a ridiculous emotioncon and a ripped jeans.
"Coming!"

I ran downstairs and bumped my brother 'accidentally' who is standing in my way to kitchen.
"Yah! watch where you're going!" he scolded while following me.
"Lady Mama! I'm hungry!" I jumped up and down in the kitchen.
"Morning Gabby,You woke up early today" she looked suprised.
"I wasn't late the other days. It's just the sun rose earlier than me" I grinned and eat my cereal.

But a hand grabbed my bowl from me and he is eating deleciously!
I slapped him on his shoulder.HARD.
"What the hell?" he glared at me.
"It's for stealing my cereal" I slapped him again "And that's for swearing at me"
"Mom,she is hitting me!"
"Gabby!" my mother warned.
"what?! he stole my cereal!" I pointed him.
"Jungkook!" she warned him too.
"Because she bump-" before he can finish,I shut him up with a low kick on his knee and grabbed back my bowl.But being a clumsy idiot,I  tripped with my own foot and dropped the poor breakfast that I didn't have a taste.

"!" I cursed myself and get up from the stool.
"You are so stupid" Jeon Jungass was laughing!

Eewww I just stepped on the cereal...

"Hey mom!" I called her.
"mmhumm" she replied not looking back at me.
"Look! I'm a cereal killer now!" I shouted and laughed at my own joke!

It is hilarious!
Isn't it?
MUAHAHAHAHA

"Honey,stop messing around in my kitchen and go to school now" she said in a bored tone.
"fine" I pouted and walked past the idiot who is laughing again.

I grabbed my bag and headed outside with a voice following me.
"Wait,Piggy"

No way!

"Piggy"

GTH!

"Wendyyyyyyyyyyy" he whined and called me a nickname that I like most!

But still no! He was making fun of me twice this morning...

"Peter's Wendyyy..."

...

"what?" I turned around and put my hands on my waist.

"Thankgod!I'm dying with embarrassment with these stupid names" he said walking towards me.

"They are not stupid and go,shoo...I'm not talking to you" I shooed him away.

"Why not" he said hiding a teasing smile.

"BECAUSE you were making fun of me!" I pushed him aside and walked fast.

"BECAUSE you were stupid!Seriously who in the world tripped with her foot and called herself 'cereal killer'?"

"ME"

"Right,my stupid sister would" he smiled and patted my head.

"I'm still mad at you" I pouted.

"Even if I'd treat you lunch?"

"With a dessert"

"With a dessert" he nodded and smiled.

Hey! It isn't my fault that I can't resist food!

"JungKook!" A voice called him from behind.

I think it's Jimin dude.

"Oh!Hey Gab" he greeted me when he saw me.
"Hello Jimin!" I grinned confidently since I recongnized them with their names perfectly.
"It's Jin" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Oops...I guess not.But it's not my fault! Trust me their names are not that recongnizable...

"Oh I'm sorry" I guilty looked at Jin who I thought it was Jimin.
"It's Okay.For the one who are not around with us,you would mixed up our names.You should hung out with us sometimes" he smiled.

AWWWWWWWW He is such a gentleman...

"Actually Kookie is gonna treat me lunch so I guess I can eat with you guys today" I beamed.
"Cool! See you soon then" he waved me and dragged my pissed-off-for-nothing brother into their classroom.

And I was mentally jumping with joy!
A lunch with 6 flower boyssssssssss and.............my brother.
I think I would be in head news after that.
'A LUCKY who had lunch date with Bangtan boys'
Lol!
Yeah,not everyone knows I'm Bangtan boys' main vocal's little sister except my two bestfriends and...Jiyong.
Talk about him, I think he hasn't arrived school yet or does he even attend class?

*Beep*
Is he having sixth sense or something becoz whenever I think of him,he is poped up from nowhere or his SMS poped up from screen.

Stalker much...

Annoying prick : Boo.

Me : You scared me to death! *Note the sacarsm*

I replied back and walked into my History class. And I want to say a thing about that. History in the morning!?! That's torturing my brain cells! If History is my first class,I'd get sleepy.If I'd get sleepy,I wouldn't able to learn other classes properly for the rest of the day! If I can't learn properly,I would fail the exams! That is serious!
Okay I will stop now...

As I snapped out from my lala land,I already get two messages from Jiyong.
Annoying prick : whatever... Don't find me today,I'm not coming school for a few days. And don't miss me too much,my girlfriend. :)

Oh right! I'm his girlfriend...I had to remind myself.

Annoying prick : Awe,you are crying already coz you miss me so much ;) don't worry,I'll be back soon...

Is he saying that just to annoy me or Is he mentally insane?
Unbelievable...

I simple ignored his messages and walked towards my usual desk beside Minhyuk.
And oddly,everyone in the class is watching my every single moves.If I say everyone,it means EVERYONE including Mrs.History herself.
Something is wrong...

Ignoring the murmurs,giggles and glares,I sat down and started to play with my phone.
Still they were watching me!
Oh-kay...

"Hey" I whispered to Minhyuk who is writing something.Well everyone except him.
"Hey Gab what's up" he greeted me.
"Uhm,what's with them?They are watching me like I'm some sort of walking sardine."
He chuckled "It's because they are envy and jealous of you"

Envy?
Jealous?
I thought I haven't had lunch with flower boys yet.
Did I?
I'm positive I didn't.

"about what?" I confusingly asked him.
"about the fact you are dating Kwon" he shrugged."Kwon doesn't date,ya know.So it's new for them and also for me too.I thought you don't like him"
"well..." I don't know what to reply.Should I say 'Oh I don't like him.I'm just dating him'
haha This is crazy,Gaberielle...

"Ah you don't need to say anything.Love is unpredictable,isn't it?" he said dreamingly...

LOVE?!?!!?
They think the Kwon and I are in love!
LOL!
ROFL mentally hahahaha

Guess what,my outfit is a perfect match for today..!

But how did they know we are *cough* dating?

"how do you know? I mean that we are...dating?" I asked him and ignored the creepers.
"Facebook" he simply replied and went back to his writing.

I immediately logged in my account and checked my timeline.
It says 'in a relationship with G-DRAGON'
and he captioned 'Don't you dare cheat on me,cupcake.I'm not a gangleader for nothing,babe <3'

Urghhhhhhh!

I sent him a message quickly
Me : Yah! Jackass! Why in the world did you say I'm in a relationship with you!!!

Him : Now you replied me,cupcake.You should reply my messages right after you got,I thought you got attacked by mafia's gangsters and you! And of course,we are in a relationship.If you want him to know,fb is the fastest thing.Think big,suga pie ;)

He and his mock messages and his nicknames!
It's getting in my nerves!
But I think he's right.
I wonder if Woobin knew about this...

Me : I think you are right and enough with your childish nicknames...eww

He replied almost immediately,
Him : I'm always right,honey bear.You know you love my nicknames ;)
I shouldn't have said that...

Me : whatever,creep
Him : Gotta go,peachy girl.Ttyl. ;)

*Beep*

Again?!?

I looked at my screen but it's from Yura.
Yura <3 Gabby : You do have a lot to explain me,hottie.Let's meet at lunch.I ditched morning classes.

Me : I know.I'm sorry but not lunch.How about after school? I will come over your house. :)

Yura <3 Gabby : SLEEPOVER! YESSsssssss! See ya soon,my !

Me : Okie <3

"Uhmmm,Miss Gaberielle,if you are done texting,I want you to open your text book and pay attention to me" Mrs.History said and narrowed her eyes through her glasses.

As if she isn't the one who enjoyed watching me...

"Sorry" I said and with that everyone went back to normal boring time...

 

 

 

********************************************************************************************************

UPDATE!!!!

Big apology for being so late this time :) My presentation for school and language class is keeping me busy these daysss.

Anyway,enjoy it and VoTe + subscribe and Comment is a bonucs for Meeee :P