Chapter 19

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV

 

Normally I would say 'In your dreams,idiot' or 'Eww,back off,Mr.e'
but after the little incident 'dream kiss' with him, my brain can't seem to function well...So I just keep staring at him with
wide eyes which is almost resemble with Sakura from Naruto except the fact that she is cute.
When I reply nothing,the room fell silent for a split second....
Slowly,his serious face changes to a very wide smirk which leads to an awfully wide grin.Pulling away himself from me,he started to crack up.

There goes to my another embarrassing moment in an evening....
That Two-faced Jerk! I should've known!

I patiently counted the minutes he laughed while letting him making fun of me for the second time for today. It's nearly 5 minutes...Gosh how can a person laugh so long?
I shouldn't have texted that devil.. I even called him!

"Stop laughing like there is no tomorrow,idiot!" After losing my all patience,I half-yelled.

well...he did ignore me AS USUAL and his body is shaking from all his laughing!
He tries to talk to me but soon after he failed and laughed again which is so annoying!
Tapping my foot on the floor to get his attention to me...and much to my relief...he stopped laughing when he saw my pissed-off face.
"Eww,you look like a witch who is about to murder the little princesses" he fake flinched.
"What,do ya think I will be grinning ear to ear like I just won a lottery after you done humiliating me?"  I huffed.
He chuckled."That was so entertaining tho"
I glared and gave the message 'one more word and you are dead meat'... but! I don't think he got it becoz he continued "and your singing...damn...isn't your brother in a
band?"
"My brother IS in a band doesn't mean I can sing too! And actually I'm not that bad it's just...i have a sore throat now!" I said and crossed my arms over my chest pouting a
little.
"Right! Go talk to a kid at the candy shop...but I'm sure he won't believe too" he said and smirked a little when he saw my frown.!

That guy is eating my brain ALIVE!!!
"Urghhhh! Why are you even in  my room? Don't you have a party to attempt or a girl to fxxk?" I run my fingers through my hair in frustration.
"Nope...I'm very comfortable here" Jiyong answered and dropped himself on my bed smirking!
"Yah! Fatass! Get off my bed!" I told him and dragged his leg which fails miserably.
He is heavy!Seriously.. What kind of food does this guy eat!

"aha! don't tell me you are trying to  make me fall with the tiny little body of yours" he said and find this I-m-sweating-hard-to-make-this-idiot-get-off-my-bed situation so amusing.
"Oh I'm sure I will"
"Try me" he said with a mischievous grin.
Let the Game Begins!

 

I grabbed both of his legs (ewww I'm not even sure he washed them or not) and planned to drag out of my bed.
You guys probably noticed that there is always a 'but' in my every sentence right? So well...there is that freaking 'but'!

But! *sigh* I have no freaking clue how he managed to do this...in a split second I m on top him on my bed with his arms on my waist!
"Yah! Kwon Jiyong! Let go off me instant!" But! (I'm starting to hate that 'but') he held me tighter that I'm trying my best to breathe!
"Look  at you...trying to act all feisty but in reality you can't resist my charms"  he said with a teasing tone.
I said nothing but struggling.
"You know what,Cupcake.If I were you,I wouldn't be grinding when there is a boy under you.." he said and wiggled his eyebrows.

Oh My God! That ert!

I slapped him on the shoulder hard twice but it's before saying 'e'...he just chuckled.
"You need to eat more,shortcake.You weigh nothing." he said with a frown.
"Hey! It's none of your business and you weigh tons!"  I scowled at him.
He just laughed."I'm serious about grinding,cupcake.You should stop doing that." he said and his smirk appears again.
I stopped... well my whole body stopped immediately from struggling.
"Why are you here?" I sighed in defeat and rest my head on his chest.

 

(A/N OH MY GOD LET ME SQUEAL ! THAT GIRL DIDN'T NOTICE WHAT KIND OF POSITION THEY WERE IN! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BREATHE!!! Okay I'll stop now -.- )

 

"You called me duh" he said in a 'duh' tone.
"I didn't call you to come tho"
"I know"
"Then why did you come?" I asked and raised my head to get a clear look of his face.
"I don't know"  he eyes are bored into mine.

Right! He has brown eyes...it's kinda attractive and his eyes look warm but at the same time they look lost...like they are longing for something....Great,now I'm a foretune teller.

"Why?" I asked when I snapped out from his trapping eyes.
"huh?"He seems like he was out for a moment too.
"I mean why did you come?" I asked again and we are still staring at each other.
"Stop asking...I'm tired" he mumbled quietly enough for me to hear and put my head on his chest back.
"You can't sleep here you know" I reminded him that he is at MY home.

He replyed nothing but a small nod while closing his eyes.
May be he is too tired...he is a man with job after all.It's just the job is .......
"Jiyong" I poked him gently on the chest.
"mmhm"
"Why didn't yo-" my question stops midway because I heard my door crack opened.

OH MY GOD!

"Honey,so should I be expecting a grandchild?" my mom said with a teasing+concerned tone.

OH MY GOD!

I squealed in surprise as my landed on the floor with  a big 'thump'

What the hell???

I looked up to see Jiyong's face going all awkward yet sleepy.That jerk! He dares to drop me on the floor as if it wasn't him who trapped me with his arms!

Three awkward seconds passed with my mom at my door,Jiyong in a standing position and I'm still on the floor.
"So honey,I was asking should I be expecting my grandchild?" my mother was the first one to break the silence.
"Oh my god! Mom! No! You are not getting any grandchild!" I shouted and got back on my feet without any help from Mr I-have-no-coordination-and-I-drop-people,rubbing my .
I glared at him but he is on his innocence act!
"Well...it's a shame then." she nodded to herself and went downstairs after shutting up the door behind her.

M.O.T.H.E.R

"I like your mother" Jiyong said out of blue after staying like a deaf person.

God! Don't tell me he is going to all I-have-a-crush-on-my-fakegirlfriend-mother !
I gave him 'what the hell' look... he frowned in confused but soon he realized what i meant "Hey! I'm not into older women!" he sounded defended.
Thank God....I don't think I can call him 'dad'....

"So.." I trailed off not knowing what to say.
As if he can understand me,he sighed and plopped down on my bed for the second time.
"How are things between you and him?" he asked and his eyes on the floor.
"It's good! He is soooo nice! I met him after you dumped me on the road and walked back to school together" I said dreamily and smiled as the thought of it.
"Sorry about that" he said so quiet that I'm not sure he said it or not.
"It's okay...I could talk with Woobin after all" I beamed cheerfully at him which I received a bored look in return.
"what a crush..." he muttered under his breath and I playfully glared at him.
I don't know but I'm in my happy mood right now... kekeke

"So are you joining dinner?" I offered since my mom thinks we are together and personally I want him to join too.
What? I'm not that heartless person to kick the guest out of my house without treating anything.!
"As tempting as it sounds,I have to refuse. I have to go now. May be some other time.Alone." he smirked.
Geez...
"whatever" I gulped.
"Alright...See you later.Good Night,Barbie girl" he ruffled my hairs and went to window.
"You know you can use normal door,right?"
I mean it's not like my mom doesn't know he is here....and it's weird to see him climbing down from window.
"I know but I'll be fine with this" he said and jumped off the window.
Talk about the show-off.. *roll eyes*
I don't bother walking there and looking down at ground since i'm sure he won't bother looking back at my window.

Time for Dinner!!!
I was about to go downstairs when my phone rang with mission impossible theme song.
It was Soohyun...
"Yo!" I answered and shut the door behind me.
"What's that?" Instead of greeting me,he always ends up with a question.
"Don't you know how to greet? You can say 'Hi' 'Hey' 'Wassup' you know..." I said and walked into kitchen.
"It's my habit and you know that"
I rolled my eyes.When my mom saw me,she gave me a questioning look.I mouthed 'Soohyun' to her and settled myself at the table.
"So what was that?" he asked again.
"what?"
"I heard 'bum!' right after you answered my phone"
"It was my door shutting voice,my lord" I said in a sacarstic way and put all the food i like on my plate.
"What was that again?"

Is he testing my patience by calling me at my dinner time and asking ridiculous questions???
Because I have no longer patience at all!

"It was my spoon and plate being bumped...." I answered swallowing my anger at him and shoved a mouthful of pasta into my mouth.
"uhmm let me guess,you are having dinner"

God! Is he serious? God: No he is Soohyun... Me: O_O

"Yes,Mr.Sherlock. And if you are going to ask what I m eating,I swear to god I'm gonna come to you and beat the out of you!" I shouted and my mother hushed me.
"It's night time,young lady and slow down.You are not a pig and there is no Kook to steal your food" she gave me a glass of milk.
I just ignored her remark."Okay then,Geez I was just joking.You are no fun."
I rolled my eyes again.
"If you want fun,call Yura.Why bother calling me then?" I gulped down all the milk.
"Could you stop eating when I'm talking?"
"Nope"
I heard him sighed "Fine.Then why are you eating at this hour? It's like 7?"
"Because of a psycho boyfriend of mine who sneaked into my room while I'm having MY moment with Katy!" I shouted and this time I choked.
"Gabby Gabby,you are still immature" I ignored my mom who is shaking her head this time.
"What? He caught you in the middle of your horrible singing?" he laughed.

Boys....

I nodded as if he can see me. "So what was his reaction ?" he continued.
"Don' t even start it! I'm still mad!"
"alright alright...Enjoy your meal then.See ya tomorrow" he laughed and hung up.

And! My unuseful brain is throwback to the little encounter with Jiyong in my room when I'm on top of him and we just like cuddled!!!
No Gaberielle you didn't cuddle,you were just trapped and you can't help but gave in to that monster.Right....


Right?

*ding*

I checked the ID and It's Jiyong. Come to think of it,it's been a while he annoyed me with his text...

Annoying Prick

I laughed at my own nickname for him...it's true tho he was really annoying back then..well he still is.

Alright...Time to read his God damn message Gaberielle! I read the message which makes me drop my spoon with full of pasta on the floor.

.

.

.

.

.

Annoying Prick : I missed you...

 

 

 

***************************************************************************************************

Aweeeeeeeee...... Poor Jiyong :( kekekeke

I lied about updating two chapies btw lol xD Actually I don't ... well I just deleted all my rest of chapies becoz I don't like my ending and I m writing new one again so the story line will be changed a little bit...you guys have no idea about the ending hehehehe :) it's D-12 untill Jiyong's bd! What are you guys planning? For me,I have no idea..should i celebrate it with his poster and I in my room with a bd cake and candle lights? Lol xD Since i'm broke for this month,I'm so done...... Someone pls help me T~T