Chapter 8

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV


"I told you not to tell her.Look what happened to her." a voice hissed.
"I swear I didn't tell.It was just slip of the tongue.Ok?" another voice said.I think we are at the school nurse room.

I slowly open my eyes to see my two bestfriends bickering over my pass-out session in the toilet which is quite embarrassing.
"guys" I weakly called them since they are giving their back to me.
"still it is ur fault.You shouldn't have opened ur mouth in front of her,pumpkin"
"are you insane? It's your fault for not having around her at that party"
"guys!" I tried raise my volume but still they chose to ignore me.

Damn

"If it's what u r saying,isn't you the one who ditch her while I was gone for drinks"
"at least I said the truth not like someone else saying 'I will get the drinks blah blah blah~' " Yura mocked mimicking his voice.
Sighing,I grabbed my phone and called Yura.
"are you do-" Soohyun started but stopped when Yura phone rang with my caller ID.They both turned around.
"Good.Now I got ur attention so give me water.I'm thirsty" I said.
"you should have just told me not ph-calling you know.We were waiting for you to wake up" Yura said giving me a glass of water.

Yeah.Right!If you didn't ignore me.Twice.

"So,how are you feeling now?" Soohyun said sitting on the bed.
"horrible" I groaned.
"I thing it's because of hangover.Drink this and sleep a little more.You can ask questions once you wake up" Soohyun gave me a couple of medicines and I quickly swallowed them.
"Good girl" he patted my head."unlike someone else" he added earning a dead glare from Yura.
"shut up.Medicines are not my type" she huffed.We both laughed.

 

****************************************************************************************************************

 

I woke up again with a loud noise from afar.What time is it?
*gasp*
It's 5:30 which means class's over and students are gone!That also means school gate is closed! Oh My GOd!
Oh my god!

"Oh My God!"

I rushed to the school gate which I was welcomed with the locked view..!
oh my god! It can't be serious!
I called Yura's phone which is power-off!!!!
I called Soohyun's phone which is directly switched to voicemail!
Garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
That two damn friends! I'm going to kill them!!
My last hope aka my brother.I called him and he answered after third ring! Thankgood
"Piggy?"
"jungkoo-" I said.
"Man,who is it?Come on.The show is starting" someone yelled from the other line.
"Wait a minute,Jin hyung.Piggy,what is it?" he asked.
"I am stuc-"
"Jungkook!You are going to miss this." a voice yelled again.
Urghhhhhhhhhhhh
"I'm coming" he yelled back.
"Hey,you are busy?" I asked weakly.
"yeah,kind of.What were you saying earlier?But you better be quick my phone battery is about to die"
"oh!about that,I am still at school now"
"what?!? How?"
"I fell asleep at the nurse room.I will tell u details later.Please come pick me up quickly.I'm freaking out here.alone" I said shakily looking around the silent rooms.
*shiver shiver
"Damn it.I will but you have to wait a little.I'm at V's house"
V's house!!!!! It's fxxking about 2 hour drive!
"Kookie~ah I can't wait that long.I'm so scared right now.Please come quickly" I begged tears are about to fall.
"I'll make as fast as I can,Gabby.Don't move and stay at your classroom.I'm coming" he hung up.

How am I going to spend damn two hours at the school alone?

I crossed my arms around my chest gripping the phone tightly.I walked into the nearst classroom.Wait a minute.Shoudn't it be locked? Someone or may be something is here?
Gulping,I roamed my eyes around the dark room but there is no one. May be the guard forgot to lock.
"what are you doing here" a voice startled from the dark.
"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I let out a shriek closing my eyes.
"w-who are y-you? what d-do you w-want?" I asked shakily hands covering my chest protectively,still closing my eyes.
"How are you going to fight me when you are closing ur eyes" familiar deep voice said again.
"Kwon Jiyong?" I asked.
"Open your eyes" I did and searched for him while rubbing my eyes.
"The corner desk of the last row" he instructed and I walked there to find him sitting on the floor leaning against the wall.
"what are you doing here?" I asked.
"I thought that's what I asked" he lazily looked at me.
"Do you always sleep here?" I gasped.
He rolled his eyes "I came back"
"why?" I continued when he didn't reply "I mean why did u come here when there is your home?" I sat sitting down on the floor leaning a chair beside me.
"Simple.Don't want to stay there" he shrugged.
"So you always spend the night at school?"
"sometimes"
"but why don't want to stay at your home?"
"Are we playing 20 questions? And what are you doing here?" he asked his question again.
"Kind of stuck here while I was sleeping" I sighed.
He burst of laughing. That non-manner idiot!
I kind of expected for him to feel guilty.Well he is kwon jiyong,so what do i expect?
"Yeah,laugh untill you stop breathing" I said looking at my phone.

It still needs 1:38:45 seconds to my brother arrive.
He stopped laughing which is I thankful for.We stayed in silence for a few minutes untill I heard him sighed.

I am the one who should sigh in this situation not him.

He is the regular night visitor to school not me!

"I heard you fainted" he said in low voice not looking at me.
How did he know?
I nodded as I observing him. He is wearing a black T-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans.His blonde hair is in a kind of messy way.There is some dark circle under his eyes.My eyes started to wander his tattoos.Why did he get this so many?
"Checking me out,aren't you" he smirked.
Jerk
"Believe me,I've seen better" I waved him off.
"Right!" he said sarcastically.
"You and ur big ego" I said shaking my head.He chuckled softly.
Hmph
I looked at my phone to check the time.
"waiting for someone?"
"my brother.He is going to pick me up" I paused "in 1 hour and 10 minutes" I sighed.
"Exactly why are you stuck in this hour?" he looked into my eyes.
Somehow his gaze makes me uneasy.
"I was in the nurse room and slept with sleeping pills.When I woke up,the gate is closed."

Silence is surrounding us since no one is uttering a word. Since I hate silence especially at this creepy room in this hour,I broke the silence.I sneezed! Way to embarrass myself in front of that idiot again! You can't blame me.It's freezing out there and I am in just a T shirt.
"Come here" he softly said.
I gave him puzzle look.
"You don't want to freeze before ur brother came,right?" He talked me like talking to a child.
I nodded.
"Then come here" he said motioned his hands beside him.
I walked there slowly since I'm not quite sure what he is thinking.
But that jerk tugged me and I stumbled on the floor.
"Yah!" I slapped his hand away.
"You were walking like a grandma.Actually may be grandma walk faster than you" he said pretend to think.
I was about to slap him again but then I noticed our little situation.
*gulp*
Our shoulders are touching and his face is a few inches away from mine.Thank god he is looking ahead.
Then he turned his head towards me and smirked.
"Shall we continue what we started last night?"
"Did I talked with you too?last night?" I asked causing him to vanish his smirk.
"you don't remember?"
"I was drunk" I said looking away.
"You didn't seem like the one tho"
"Believe me,I also found out I was drunk this morning because of the thing called 'Hungover' "
"So you don't remember anything?"
"well,my friends said I talked with Woobin last night.But i can't recall my memory"  I said sadly,lowering my head.
He didn't reply and we were silent again.
"So what did I talked about with you?" I said looking at him.
As soon as I said,he grinned devily and leaned towards me.
"we just didn't talk,honey." *gulp* "we almost kissed" he said into my ears.
"Personal Space!" I snapped as soon as I recovered my senses.
He leaned back and smirked "If your brother didn't show up"
Oh MY GOD!!!!!!! My brother saw us almost *cough* kissing!
That's why he is mad at me this morning?
But why did we end up almost kiss situation?

After some seconds of that silence again... seriously,I didn't know me and silence will get along that much.
"Kim Woobin huh?" he said bitterly.
"huh?"
"You like him" he stated.
"H-how did you know?" I blushed.
He rolled his brown eyes but didn't answer.
"Too obvious?" I asked glancing at him.
"Too obvious"
I sighed."But he doesn't know"
He patted my back awkwardly and said "He does...now.You talked him,ya know.Even tho u don't remember,i bet he will"
"Stop looking at the phone.Just close your eyes and count the sheep.Then your brother will arrive in a blink" he softly said as he saw me checking at my phone again.I giggled.
I leaned my head onto his shoulder and mumbled "Thanks"
He muttered something under his breath and kept patting my back.

 

 

 

 


****************************************************************************************************************

 

Tada!!! G-berielle moment! hehe I made this name.
Actually I realized there was no jiyong in last chapter.Lol!
Anyway,here is new update!

Don't forget to subscribe!