Chapter 13

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV


"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I yelled at him.

Is God mad at me for something? Because I did nothing wrong! Nothing!

"Honey,as much as I like the fact that you are using the swear words now but I don't prefer using them to your boyfriend" my mom said narrowing her eyes at me.
"HE IS NO-"
"SEE? Mrs.Jeon,I told you so" Jiyong cut me off and use some kind of gestures to my mother who nods and smirks at the same time.
They are teaming against me!
My God Damn Mother is siding the evil against me!!!

"Told her what?" I asked him and I can sense he made something up about me!

"Just some stuff.You don't need to know at all,does she?" my mother asked and he smiled in return.

That sneaky bastard!

I know exactly what you are thinking now. That what kind of my mother is? Well,that's my mom...she knows me in and out.Well except for the 'deal-with-devil' thing.But what I was saying was she may not know whom I hang out with but she knows me like I know myself and she knows she doesn't need to worry.See? She can be really cool...

"Gabby,are you going to stand there forever or are you joining us for the dinner?" my mother offered me with a teasing tone.
I pushed one of the stool with my leg and sat down.And it was unfortunately beside where the Kwon is sitting...
"Make yourself at home" I said him sarcastically.
He grinned "Of course.My girlfriend's home is my home" he said a little bit louder enough to hear my mother who is watching us with a 'awe' eyes...
"Awe,you two are soo cute" my mother squealed.
I rolled my eyes "Mom,we are not da-"
"SEE? I told you so." Jiyong interrupted me again and signal my mother with a grin and my mom smirks at me.Again.
"Exactly,what the hell did you tell her?"
"Gabby,language!"
I run my fingers through my hair in frustration...

"What's up with your brother?" Jiyong asked sipping a drink that my mother gladly gave.
So much for over-protective..
"Not your business" I said and took a glance at him. He has a frown and it seems like he is thinking really hard right now.
It's kinda cute..
It is NOT cute!
It's Kwon Jiyong!
Kwon Jiyong is NOT cute!
"Hey! That was MINE" I exclaimed when he stole my biggest shrimp.
"Mmmmmm, It's delicious" He doesn't even look at me and busy chewing my shrimp!
I kicked his leg in return and pretended eating.
"F- Damn!" he half-cursed and rubbed his leg while glaring at me.
kekeke
Revenge is sweet!

"Is there someting wrong,son?"
"No.Not at all." he answered and still glaring at me.
I can sense my side ear is burning under his glare.
MY poor ear...

Now.The drama is over for a while.Time to really eat!
I started to dig in...
"Slow down cupcake.You don't wanna choke,do you?" Jiyong asked with amusement in his eyes.
I glared at him and continued eating.
"She eats a lot doesn't she?" Now he was laughing!
"You should see my grocery bill.With her and her brother it's a miracle we aren't bankrupted by now..."

I rolled my eyes at both of them and they laughed again.


When we finished our chaos dinner,I was watching a movie with a bowl of popcorns in my hand and my brother already left to his room.
Now tell me who is being such a ...

It was like 10 p.m. now and Jiyong is still at my house,talking with my mother,sitting on the couch.
"Kiss her Kiss her Kiss her Kiss her!" I clenched my fists and moved towards the TV little closer, at the edge of throwing it away if the couple is not kissing right now!

Seriously their faces were like inches away and what more could it happen beside kissing? But the guy pulled away himself from the girl who smiled weakly in return!

Then BAM!!!
The END!
The freaking end!

The writer of this movie is crazy!
I hope he or she would get a lot of haters!
And I'm soo going to comment in this movie blog!

"ARGGGHHHHHHHH" I screamed with anguish and pulled my hair.
"Is she always like this when she watches movies?" Jiyong asked behind me but I ignored him.
"Yes and not just movies, she is even worse when she's watching drama" My mother answered him.

Damn you,writer and Damn you,mother!

"I'm not going to watch your other movies!You just lost a fan!" I yelled at the ending music theme and threw popcorns at the screen.
"You know it's just a movie and they are acting.right?" Jiyong informed me,chuckling and I threw the last popcorn  in his face for
that.
"Yes Mr.I-Know-It-All,I'm well informed of it." I answered him.
"It's a relief that you are not cheerleader at school or the players would get heart-attack with all your screaming.."
"Don't you have somewhere to go? or Some other girl to annoy?"
"nah~I like to annoy my girlfriend more" he grinned.
"Awe" my mother 'awed'.
"You are such a pain in my " I mumbled angrily and looked at the empty bowl of popcorn.
They both gasped,well more like my mothe dramatically gasped for the swear word and that idiot fake gasped.
"Don't get ert on that,idiot!" I threw the empty bowl in his face this time.
"And MOM! Privacy!" I yelled at her.
"Okay,honey.Don't get violent on your poor mother who just happened to watch the lovely couple.I'm leaving.Night big Gab and Jiyong
too" she grinned and kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight,Mrs.Jeon"
"Night mom" I said and ignored her first comment.

I was thinking of watching another movie or read some Peter Pan's fanfics.
"Cupcake,you should stop physically harassing me.First, my leg and now you are targeting my handsome face"

Damn.

I had almost forgotten about him.
"I'm hungry......" I whined.
"Weren't you eating just an hour ago?" he asked in disbelief.
"Actually, two but it's not the point.The point is I'm hungry" I said and realized I have two cupcakes that Soohyun bought for me.
"So?"
"So,be useful,douchebag and go get me two cupcakes in the fridge" I pointed my finger towards the kitchen.
"And why would I do that" he looked smugly.
"Because I fed you dinner and entertained you with that stupid movie" I raise my voice a little while thinking about that movie
again..!
I shouldn't have watched that!
"I'm doing this not becoz of dinner but because you are my girlfriend,my darling" he whispered into my ears and headed towards the
kitchen.
"fake...girlfriend" I corrected once I got into my senses.He came back and handed me my cupcakes.
"yeah,fake girlfriend...." he mumbled the last words so I couldn't hear and sat beside me so close for my liking.

(A/N I'm not revealing the last words that Ji said..LOL :P , try figure it out yourself)

"Dude,can't you move a little?"
"what? afraid of jumping on me?" he wicked grinned.
"hell,yes! Jumped on you and knocked the of you" I answered him and took a large bite of first cupcake.
"you are funny" he absent-mindedly laughed and stole my second cupcake!
Now,i'll tell you...
I can deal with stealing shrimp.
Not my cupcake!
And here he is,stole my cupcake and ate it all!!!!

"You are so DEAD Kwon" I jumped at him and about to tackle him but instead Jiyong pushed me back on the floor and pinning my arms beside me.
"Aww,I'm enjoying this so much" Jiyong said smirking over me.
"You freaking idiot!Let go of me!" I yelled at him and tried to lose the grip he had on my wrist.
"I know I'm hot and all but you need more self control" he smirked again.
I squirmed under him,trying to get off me but he held my wrist tighter.
"I swear Kwon Jiyong if you don't let me go I'm going to..." I started but he cut me.
"Tie me up to your bed and spank me...?" he trailed off smirking.
That's it!
"GET OFF KWON JIYONG!" I yelled again.
"You are going to wake the neighbours up,cupcake" he shushed me.
"I'M TRYING TO GET SOME IN SLEEP,YOU TWO MORONS!" JungKook yelled upstairs from his room.
"Oops I think you already did" he said and getting off me.

Thank Goodness!
Saved by my kookie!I owed him big time...

"Al-right,I am leaving you for now,for the sake of my girlfriend.You should sleep.I don't want you look like a panda tomorrow at school.You are my girlfriend after all.Dream of me,my lady" he winked at me and left.

 

*sigh*


*Sigh*


Now I'm goint to regret this deal-with-devil thing...If it's not about my crush...Damn,Kim Woobin,if you don't like me back after my effort,i'm going to hurt you.!

I went upstairs and knocked my brother door twice.
"come in" his faint voice said.
*gulp*
Entering through the darkness,I found him on his bed sitting calmly.
"Did I interrupt ur sleeping? Should I leave?" I asked nervously.
Yah! Gaberielle! He is your brother for GOD's sake!
"come sit here" he patted beside him and I sat down.
"You are dating him" he quietly said.
"I'm no-"
"Don't.Interrupt.Me" he sternly said and I shut up.
! He is scary!
"I told you to stay away from him and you promised me.But from what I see,you two are together.I also heard you fought with a
cheerleader over a guy today.Is it because of him?"
"It was no-"
"Let me finish" he looked at me and I stayed quiet.
But inside i was screaming 'WE ARE NOT TOGETHER! THE FIGHT WASN'T FOR HIM!IT WAS FOR KIM WOO BIN WHO I HAD CRUSH FOR TWO YEARS'
"I have no idea how you happened to like him in a short time.But I'm not judging you.You are big girl now.You can date the person you
like.I'm not stopping.But don't get yourself too deep into this.I don't want you to get hurt.And tell me if he cheated on you.I will beat the out of him" he finished his little speech.

I can't help but felt the tears in my eyes...
I forgot all explain-the-truth-to-him and hug him.
"I will..." I said feeling guilty at the same time for lying him.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you and accusing you the other time..."
"I'm sorry for telling you are not my brother too" I said and let him go.
"Yeah,That hurts you know" he pouted.

my cute brothr is back!

"I know" I yawned loudly.
"Good.Now go to sleep.You look like a sleepless zombie" he shooed me.
"Fine.Night Kookie"
I was about to close the door when he suddenly said "Night Piggy.And by the way,I didn't know you are that kind of girl,who is mad at
her boyfriend for not waiting for her while she was in detention. Don't do that,girl.Guys don't like clingy girlfriend".
I slammed the door shut and stormed into my room.

That lying bastard!

I was lying on my stomach and stalking my crush on Facebook.
He changed his profile picture.And he looks sad :(
There is some dark circle under his eyes too...My poor Woobin.
Oh! And new status...it says 'They can't force me into this.I'm not letting them this time'
What is this all about??? Who are 'they'? and what they are forcing him into??? And I'm sure he doesn't like it and if he doesn't like,I'm going to hate it too.
:( :(

*a new friend request*
G-DRAGON

Hmpff
I'm not accepting him

*ding*
Annoying prick : Stop stalking him.It's creepy.And accept my request. *glare*

How does he know I'm stalking Woobin?

Me: I'm not stalking! And no thanks,I'm not accepting you.

Annoying prick : Is there any more reason why you are online at this hour? And whether you like it or not,you are accepting my request.We are dating,remember? And I'm serious about stalking thing.It looks creepy and your profile pic makes creepier *shiver* :P

That guy really knows how to get in my nerves!
My profile pic is cute! It was me and my brother sticking our tongues out to the camera while closing our eyes.
We wear the same T-shirt saying 'I <3 my sibling'
It Is Cute!

I know I'm going to regret this later but I accepted his request.

*G-DRAGON posted on your timeline*
I knew IT!

it says 'Took you long enough,babe. ;) I love how you tried hard to hate me while you are enjoying it.And what I mean dream of me is to dream of me in fully clothed,no stripping me in your dream,naughty girl :P'

THAT MORON!

I sent him a message with full of swears words and seconds later he replied
Him : Be a good girl,kitty. I don't like my girlfriend swearing. or I'm gonna spank you in my bed ;) And stop sending me messages,i'm sleeping.

Me : I'm breaking up with you!

Him : Haha funny.

Me : I'm serious!!!

Him : Now stop being such a dramatic queen and sleep...! You really need sleep. It's 11:50 now! You should be dreaming of me right now. ;)

I ignored his last message and drifted to Neverland....
I'm so going to meet Peter Pan this time...

 

 

 

 

 

***************************************************************************************************

Horayyyyy! I'm back with long update! Sorry for the wait :) And i think it's worth the wait ,is it? And they are getting close! Well at least physically LOL :P I'm such a erted writer hehehe

Anyway, vote and subscribe !!