Chapter 4

Bad boy's cupcake


Your POV

 

 

 

I looked at the board in front and sighed heavily. This was getting boring__taking notes that you don't understand a thing.I took my bag and looking for my pen and saw my phone. Smile as I saw the familiar figure on the screen.I know it's creepy to keep my crush photo as wallpaper but who knows.It is also his fb profile pic.Oh right,I haven't checked his account today.Wonder what is new... Stalker much huh?
I gazed back at the board and realized that Mr.Math was already erasing a part of the board. Slow down man,I haven't even started yet! But he already erased it ALL!
I turned my head to the right and smiled sheepishly a boy beside me. I don't know his name tho.
"Hey" I beamed.
"Hi-i" he somehow confused but smiled me back.
"Mind lending me ur notes?" I whispered to him,smiling as sweetly as I could.
"No problem" he mouthed and handed me his sheet.
I copied what was on it pretty fast.You can't say my handwriting ,it's just i have my own font but I could write pretty damn fast. I stopped writing or copying whatever when i caught his name in the top of the sheet.It said Minhyuk.I gave back his sheet thanking him and made sure I said his name.

"it's fine" he smiled and opened his mouth to say something but closed it again and shook his head.
"have sth to say?" I asked.
"It's you right?"
"huh?" I asked confusing.
"You were that chick who swore the Kwon ,right?" he asked slightly laughed.
"Oh yeah,I am" I said awkwardly.
Great,I'm in spot light since the first day.That's all becaues of that .He started it and yet he wants apology!Is he nut?If he didn't call me nerd,I wouldn't have called him like that.Normally I don't swear.I hate swearing.But why I always ended up swearing to argue with that narcissist bastard? I have to stop it before my brother noticed it or he would be like 'oh my little-piggy-who-never-said-f-word-in-her-life just swore?' with teasing smirk. I really hate when they think me I'm good,may be becoz I acted like one.Who knows I have side hiding in me.

When I finally looked at board and stopped mentally rambling, that speedy-guy was erasing the board again.
You've got to be kidding me!

I turned and smiled at Minhyuk kind of guilty smile. I seriously need to stop talking myself mentally.
He replied me an amused grin while giving the second sheet.This time I stopped mentally distracted and copied it without even reading and gave him his sheet back.

"thanks" I mouthed.He shrugged.

My wrist was hurting from all writing when the bell rang.I gathered my things and was about to go when a hand grabbed my elbow.I turned my head and saw Minhyuk nervously standing.He is so cute unlike someone else who is always smirking looking so cocky. Urghh. Why do i even think about him.
When I finally snapped out of my inner-self talking,I think Minhyuk said something coz I saw his mouth slightly shook.
"sure" i said not knowing what he said because he seems like waiting for me to say.
"really?" he asked sounding super suprised. "y-yeah,you sound suprised?" I stuttered. Damn what've gotten myself into!
"Ah,I thought you are not party type." he said.
Nodding along as he said and stopped immediately when a word caught my attention "Party?!?" I yelled. Oops.
"what? you didn't pay attention right?" he asked.I feel guilty now.
"Of course I did.I just suprised myself that I agreed to go" I lied.
"that's good.So see you later at the party" he winked and left.
Great.Now I have to go Party God only knows where and when. I'm sure he said but I couldn't catch it - busy talking myself.May be I will tell him tomorrow that I couldn't come coz I was sick.

You can say I could able to avoid that devil monster for the rest of the day,good for me,bad for him.hehe

"Gabby!" a familiar voice squealed.
"you're backk" I mummbled.
"Yes,i'm back!Miss me?" Yura beamed.
I rolled my eyes "woman,you just left like an hour ago"
"whatever" she pouted. We chatted as we exited the school.
Then she suddendly slapped my shoulder "Gizibe,I left u like an hour ago and you hooked up with hottie-smartass!you little traitor" she said playfully glared at me.

Woah, it fasts!
"who told you that? and I'm not hooking up with Minhyuk.I'm not even going." I shrugged.
"His name was Minhyuk? What do you mean u are not going?You are DEFINITELY going to that party" she demanded.
"because?"
"because i said so"
I rolled my eyes "No,I'm not going."
"Oh,yes you are.Why did u even agree if you have no plan to go" she frowned.
Right! Why I agreed? You'll never know that was because of Jerk-face.
"Look,I will tell him tomorrow that i sick plus I don't even know where is that party"
"Don't worry,my love.I'm going there,you can come with me.That's it.You are going and it's final.Stop arguing me."
"whatever,I'm not going.It's final" I mimicked her."I'm going home,pumpkin" I said heading to home.
I got not response so I turned around to see her standing silently,her head down.
"Uhm,Yura?"
"You don't love me anymore.I knew it." she sobs. "May be I was too blind to see that you don't need me." she cried harder.
Oh My God! Is she insane? We are in the public for crying out loud!
"It's okay tho,I should've known." wiping off her tears. I just stood there dumbstruck.I've known her for long but I didn't know she could cry that fast. She continued "But what I can't understand is- it's just a wish that I want to go with my bestfriend to that party for the first time.How many times did I said to go with me? Never.Because I know you hates parties.But this is-"

I cut her off. "Oh,Jesus Christ! I'm going! Okay? I'm going with you" I said.
She immediately stop crying and her tear-stained face lighten up. "You're not lying?" she narrowed her eyes. God,normally Yura is really pretty girl,but now with her ruined-makeup and tear-stained face isn't helping her at all.

"No,geez."I rolled my eyes. "Good" she said dragging me. "What are you doing?" I asked.
"You need make over" she stated.
"I think It's you who needs one now" teasing her. "your face said I-cried-so-hard-to-convince-my-friend-to-go-to-party-with-me" I said.

"It works tho" she shrugged. I shook my head knowing it's no use argue with her.

 

*2 hours later*

 

"there is no way in hell I'm going to wear this" I exclaimed. Is it even called dress? It's like a tiny piece of cloth wrapped around my body barely covering my thighs.

"Come on,it's not that bad.It looks good on you."

"I look like a " I said looking at myself in the mirror. She isn't me.At all.Well,she is pretty i guess but it isn't me.I'm not pretty,I don't wear dress and I don't go parties.

"No,you are not.You look hot!!!"

"I'm not wearing this" I was about to undress and Soohyun barged in my room. Private much.

"Ladies,what took you so long?" he said not noticing me. Here! Your bestfriend is in her room! His eyes roamed around the room and finally saw me.

"Pumpkin,who is this chick? " he asked Yura,eyes not leaving my body. Boys will always be boys. Yura smirked.

I cleared my throat, "It's me,idiot" I rolled my eyes. "Gabby?" he said. "yes," I smirked. I feel so cocky now.Lol

"Wow,you look ing hot" he said finally. "I know" I giggled. I guess I'm wearing this dress.

"Alright,let's get wasted,es!" Yura yelled. We both laughed.Damn girl

 

*At the party*

"Gaberielle,get out of the car now" Yura yelled. Nooo! You may wonder why.Well,as soon as we reached the parking lot,my courage to go inside suddenly disappeared.

"Gab,I'm begging.You need to get out so we can go inside " Soohyun pleaded.

I shook my head,hands firmly grabbed the seatbelt. "That's it.We are dragging you" Yura said unfastened the seatbelt and Soohyun picked me up from the car. "put me down,Kim Soohyun! You are so dead once I reached the ground" I yelled.

"Why do I put you down if you are going to kill me once u reached the ground" he said laughed a little with Yura. Bestfriends!

"I swear if you don't put me down instant,I'm not going to talk u guys again"

"woah,easy little tiger.There u go" he put me down in front of the main door.

There's no going back,i guess.The very first and last party of my life,i hope anything bad wouldn't happen.

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************

Thank you guys sooo much! I got 16 subscribers now!!! But I want to read ur comments too! please comment me!

Love you all <3