Chapter 28

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV


"Are we there yet?"

"For the twentieth time, N.O" he emphasized the last words as if I'm disable to understand what is he saying.
So here I'm in his car to somewhere he knows may be God too,after our little *cough* stall buddies session in the school's toilet.

"And where are we going again?"

He shut his eyes tight and exhale loudly like he was trying not to smash my head with dashboard before he turns to answer me.
"Again for the twentieth time, you will know when you get there. Have a little patience.Please?"
"But! Why can't you just tell meeeeeeeee,huh?" 
No response.
"Jiyong"
...

"Jiyongggggg"

...

"Talk to meeeeee,I'm bored."

...

"Where is that bloody place to drive this long hour? I'm bored to death *insert T.T face here* "

...

"Jiyonggggggggggggggggggggg"

...

"That's it! I'm going to jump out-"
"We are here" he sighed and parked the car somewhere near the building. The building I said 'The giant one' like it's my first time
seeing this kind of place in my whole life!

"What is this place?" I asked looking around the strange looking surrounding place as we stepped into that building.
There were other odd looking people looking at us or should I say me and my every moves? There were also scary looking guys in the  
black suits with sunnies on and there is sth in each of their ears as if they were talking through it.

Women beside them were having this weird look to me like I'm some sort of monkey from a circus,sending me daggers and some smirking.

"Jiyong,I don't think I like this place" I whispered to Jiyong who is watching me with his hands in his pocket,leaning against a nearby table.

"I'm sure you don't. Come on let's go upstairs."

Once we were upstairs,two guys in black suits rushed towards us and immediately bowed Jiyong.

Oh---Kay.

"Mr.Kwo-"
"Where are the rest?" Jiyong cut them off and tilted his head as he waited for an answer.
"They are already here a minute ago,Mr.Kwon.I'll lead the way"
"No need.It's the usual room,right? Just make sure she's safe while I'm not around." he said to the guy.
"Yes,Mr.Kwon.She is safe with us." they bowed him again.

No No No
He is not leaving me with these weirdos!
When Jiyong turned to me,I shook my head vigorously hinting that I won't be safe!
But the prick refused to understand me.
"I'll be back.Just don't go downstairs and stay with them..Again,Don't go downstairs " he assured staring straight into my eyes.
I wanted to say NO! Don't Leave Me Alone!
Instead I stuck with a stiff nod.

"Please come this way Miss uhm-" said the guy with bunny teeth.
"Gaberielle" 
"Miss Gaberielle,we will lead you to Mr.Kwon's private room" he told me as he walked ahead me and the one who got Mickey Mouse 
earrings walked behind me.

Doesn't he know how he looks ridiculous with that cartoon character's earrings when he is wearing black suits with straight face?

"Hey buddy" I poked the guy in front "What's this place?"
They both looked at each other and the attitude one with Mickey Mouse earrings answered "If Mr.Kwon didn't tell you,then we can't"

Snappy!

I was about to ask again when another two black suit guys appeared in front of us.
"Yoyoyo! Who is this little chippy kitty?" a drunken guy laughed in a very deep voice.
"Hyung,we are on duty." The attitude guy said in impatience tone since that guy blocking our way to Jiyong's room.
"Oh come onnnn.Don't tell me you are babysitting this tiny whiny girl!?" he laughed again making my blood voice!

Really!?
First I was Little Chippy Kitty
Then I'm Tiny Whiny Girl!?
Oh God!

Once I heard another new name from that old man,i'm going to stab him right there!
"This little chippy kitty tiny whiny girl happened to be G-DRAGON's date and If you are not going to move,I swear I'm going to tell 
him about this later" 

Oh Oh Oh
So there is another person who memorized the names and realized they aint funny.
GO Mr.Mickey GO!

"She is The G-DRAGON date?!" 

Oh great! Now that old guy is looking me up and down again and again as if he can't believe his eyes.
OKay so what i'm wearing Jiyong's gym suits with messy hair,may be still smelled like spaghetti.
But he doesn't have the right to stare at me like that!

"Yes,so leave us!" Mickey snapped.
"Hanbin~nah,he is hyung.Don't talk the elder like that" the bunny said disapprovingly making the old guy smirks.
"Please" Snappy added.

Woahhhh Look who has great effect on Mr.Mickey.

"Alright then,but I still doubt she is G-DRAGON's date" he stated,rubbing his chin using his thumb pretending to think.
"Mino hyung,we are still on duty please...Donghyuk~ah,take this man with you now" Mr.Bunny pleaded.
"Come on,let's go hyung.Let's meet up later,Bobby hyung!" Donghyuk dragged the Mino drunken guy with some protests from him.

Thank God!

"That hyung would be the death of me" Snappy aka Hanbin muttered.
"Is he seriously drunk at this hour?" I asked no one in particular.
"No actually.He isn't drunk.It's his usual state" Bobby answered smiling,exposing his rabbit teeth.
Ah man,can someone who isn't drunk look like drunk?

"Stay in this room please and call one of us if you need something.We'll be outside the door" 
"okay but I have one question"
"yes?"
"Uhmm what are people doing downstairs you know like men in suits with girls in their arms glaring each other"
"Partying" Bobby answered nonchantly.
Partying?!
"Partying?" I nearly yelled at them.Because! PARTYING!?  Where is dance? Where is neon?
Or at least where the hell is music???
"yes,what? Is there any problem?" Hanbin asked me with his eyebrows slightly rose.
"YES! There are many problems! The party has to have MUSIC, DANCE and CROWD"
"All the gang annual parties are always like this,Miss.We don't invite many people except gangmembers and their concu-" the bunny 
stopped midway when Hanbin elbowed him "uhmm....partners" he finished with a nod to Hanbin.

"You know what? You guys are so freaking weird" I made a face "But okay,I'll call when I need something."
I slammed the door shut and dropped myself on Jiyong's comfy kingsize bed,let myself fall into La-la-land. 

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

 

I breathed in the amazing smell of what I guessed was cologne and sighed happily.
I hadn't slept this good in a long time.For some reason,my bed was 100 times comfier and smelled amazing.
Wait.I don't remember buying cologne perfume...

I sat up abruptly and looked around,and all of today's events came crashing down on me.
Right.I was in my Jiyong's private room at some crazy looking party.
I glanced in the mirror in front of the bed and widened my eyes as I saw my hair. I looked like I just had a fight with a bear and a shark.

"You look great" a voice from somewhere said and from the voice of it I'm sure he is smirking.
"Why thank you" I replied sarcastically,combing my hair with mother-given combs aka hands.
"Your welcome,you can use the one in the drawer by the way.You kinda look like a witch scretching her head" he laughed.

That jerkass! He dared to say that to me after a long time he disappeared!
"Charming as usual." I retorted and refused to use his comb.

Chuckling to himself,he approached me from leaning against the doorframe,took out his comb and attempted to comb my hair.
"No thanks" I pushed him away and continued my routine.
"Oh come one,I'm trying to be nice here" he sat closer this time.
"tsk"
"Ah ah,you are upset" he said cocking his head on one side with a slight frown.
"Yes I'm"
I heard him sigh before making me face him.
"Cupcak-"
"Don't cupcake me and answer my question.Ah plural.Questions" 
"Bossy.I like it tho.It's kinda y" he winked.
"Jiyonggggg"
"Okay Okay.Ask your questionsss" he teased,emphasizing the 's'.

*glare glare*

"First,what is this place?"
"A mansion"
"A what?"
"A mansion" He said again,smiling.
"What kind of mansion?"
"What kind of question is that? Of course a mansion is a mansion,silly woman" he gave me a weird face.
"Yah! Is this yours?"
"No? Who said that?"
"No one.I mean you've got some weird bodyguards around here and they call you 'G-DRAGON' like you are some sort of Greek God" I 
shrugged.

He laughed "Well,since the real God of this mansion is passed away,I'm in charge of taking care of it since I'm his right-hand man."
"Okay,then who are the guys at the party? They look like they are going to eat me alive" 
His face turned serious at the mention of them and gripped the comb he is still holding tight "They are the rival gangs from other 
towns gathering for annual party.Cupcake,I'm really serious.Don't go anywhere near them,no no.Don't breathe the air around them,arraso?" 

I stiffled a laugh earning a disapproving look from the angry dragon. He looks so cute when he is concerned.
"Short cake" he sighed making me giggle again.
"Ah ah,you are not going to listen to me?" he cocked an eyebrow.
I nodded laughing.
Right then,Jiyong grabbed me around the waist,lunged at me. He was grinning ear to ear on top of me.
Seriously how often were we in this position?

"Look who is in control now" he smirked.
No No No It can't be good! Everything that guy smirks about is all about devil things!
"Jiyonggggggg" I made a puppy face,blinking my eyelashes forcefully.
"Not happening"
"Jiyonggggggggggg" I whined more and pouted in a cutest way I know.
"God damn it! Don't make that face in front of anyone again,hear me?" he growled.
"Why? I thought it's cute tho" I pouted.
"I said don't pout" he warned.
"meerong" *wink*
"You asked for it,young lady" with that I started to laugh uncontrollable.

That freaking idiot!

"STOP STOP STOP!" I shrieked as he continued to tickle me,making me laugh even more.
"Kwon Jiyonggggggg! STOP! Muahahahahaha" I screamed,my eyes getting teary from laughing hard and my jaw are starting to 
numb!

"I'll only stop when you call me 'oppa' " he grinned like he won a lottery.
I knew it!
"OH.MY.GOD! Kwon Ji Yong! You ! Muahahaha" I tried to kick him but failing miserably.
"You are not cooperating cupcake,I can do this all day you know"
"Please Jiyong oppa stop !" I cried.
"My pleasure,babe" he winked befoe he stopped.
"I hate you" I mumbled enough to hear him.
"Oh really? here I thought we had something special" he made a sad face placing his palm on his heart.
"Yah get off! You are freaking heavy" I pushed him and he doesn't even budge!
"I don't want to.It's really nice up here" he grinned.
"Idiot"
"Cupcake"
"Mhhmm?"
"You still upset?"
"No,I guess"
"Good,because I'm going to make you upset again"
Before I could ask what does that mean,he lips found mine for the second time.
It is just a light pressure,like our first kiss.And I closed my eyes softly pulling his hair.I wanted him closer,my legs lifted,wrapping around 
him,getting him closer and I could feel Jiyong's lips smile against my own.

Prick!

Annoying Hot Prick!

Annoying Hot y Smirking Prick!

 

 

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*bows* 

As promised I'm back but you got to wait for an update tho. I have exam in like 15 days.But I will update before that if I can :)

Don't worry I will finish this fic and try my best to satisfy all of you :-* 

Keep supporting me :D

Lots of love,