Chapter 23

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV

 

"I'm tireeeeeeeeeeed" I whined as I dragged my two legs lazily and tried to catch up Jungkook.
"Stop complaining Piggy" Jungkook laughed,turning around "I don't love whiny girls"
We are in the middle of grocery shopping as the order of our lovely mother just before we drove home.
And I HATE grocery shopping!
She even said that if we don't do it,no food for a week...Can she be more curel than this?
"But you love meeeeeeee" I grinned stupidly at him who is now shaking his head with a smile.
"Sadly yes"
"tut"
"You need to hurry up...I have my Xbox waiting for me" he said impatiently.
"Boys and their games" I mumbled angrily and shoved the plastic bags into his chest "Carry them then" and walked pass him.
"Yah! I've got the double of them in my hands already" he said but nevertheless he carried them all.
hehe
"Lazy pig" he muttered from behind.
"I heard that!"
"Meant to be heard" he shot back.

 

~*~


I arrived home pretty much late because of that grocery shopping with so-called-brother....and luckily we both didn't end up killing each other on the way home.
The sun was about to set as I stared out my window... I let out a few giggles as I thought about my day at school.I still couldn't figure
out the mixed feelings I've been felt this week...
A few of them are by Jiyong of course... he is annoying just by his presence or even without his presence!~
And the fact that Woobin started talking to me like I was his friend...which means our attempt-to-get-close-to-Woobin is
progressing...

I walked over to my bed and flopped down...i sighed.
But why I am not excited about I can break up with Jiyong and stay with Woobin?
Why I am not squealing with joy!?
Urgggghhh....
That annoying prick!
He was doing all this to me!
These weird emotions are all because of him!
Garrrr I hate him so much!

*tick*
The sound of something hitting my window glass interrupted my mentally mudering Jiyong as I glanced at the window.
There was that loner old tree,its brunches were hanging down lazily...'it would be my imgination' I thought to myself and went back to my mental rambling.

*tick*

Okayyyy now I sat up properly on my bed. Dragging my lazy ,I stared out the window but there was nothing!
You got to be kidding me!

I was about to walk over to my inviting bed when I heard that 'tick' again...
"Will you stop that God's sake!" I opened my window and stuck my head out as I screamed loudly nothing in particular since I thought
it must be some pranks from hobo.
"Nope" an amused voice chuckled.
And It was familiar.
Looking down in order to search that familiar hobo,I met with two brown eyes that were staring up at me!
Jiyong?
"What do you want?" I whispered yelled.
"Come down here!" he whispered loudly.
"No! it's freezing out there"
Is he serious?
"Come on,I have something to tell you"
"well,I don't have"
"Pleaseeeeee" he was looking up at me with puppy eyes...
God damn it! I can't resist those cutest little species down there!
I rolled my eyes before sticking my hand out and pointed my index finger at him in a way of saying 'one minute'.
I walked downstairs quietly,almost skipped the last step and opened the door carefully not to make a noise....
"Care to explain what are you doing?" my mum asked,raising her head towards me...

Oh crap... I didn't see her sitting on the couch!

Turning around slowly,"Hi mum! You are still up" I smiled forcefully.
"Honey,it's just late evening..." she trailed,looking at me through the glasses and put the newspaper she was reading before.
*Gulp*
"Oh yeah! I forgot that! hehe"
"are you ok?" she asked me.
What kind of question was that!
"Yes I'm.I was about to meet eh...."
"Jiyong?" she asked. I nodded.
"Should I be worried?"
"NO! Seriously mum!"
"Sure?"
Okay seriously those little questions!
"Yes hundred percent sure!"
"So I don't need to go through the grandchildren talk again?"

Oh GOD!
I think my eyeballs almost dropped out of their sockets.
Then she just started to laugh!
"Not funny mum..." I whined.
"Alright...go and see your little lover boy" she shooed me and went back to her reading.
Gosh...

Once I reached him,he smirked slightly at my Mickey Mouse Pjs...
"Nice outfit"
I rolled my eyes, "Shut up and hurry up...I'm freezing" I said and trembled slightly.
 He replied nothing but just kept staring at me.

So I stood there watching as his eyes went lower from looking at me to the ground...
That's it!
I didn't let my a$$ freeze just to watch him standing in front of me like a retarded chicken!
"I'm lea-"
I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence as I was spun around by force to face him.
Jiyong was,close,closer,much closer,too close for my liking...much too close.
Right then,my freezing a$$ disappeared,my mum who was in the house disappeared...everything except Jiyong.
His hand cupped the side of my face,thumb over my cheek,face inching closer and closer to mine as if it was a slow motion.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my GOD!

That was all my mind kept repeating....my mind was filled with 'oh my gods'
and Jiyong's brown eyes,almost dark brown right now...
and I couldn't see anything anymore because my eyes closed as Jiyong's lips pressed against mine.

Fireworks
Lightning
Explosions
Electricity
They are really happening in my head and in my body!

Call me crazy because my hands reached to his neck to pull him closer to me not thinking about anything...
It wasn't some crazy hormonal kiss...it was a nice,gentle kiss, the kind of kiss that I had never expected Jiyong could give...

OH MY GOD!!!
I was kissing JIYONG!

When the reality sank in, that's when I heard some one coughing behind me...
MOTHER!

My eyes budged open to see Jiyong's ones,the shining ones and then he backed away...
"Sweet dreams,shortie" he smirked and left me with my mouth hang open and breathless...
Was that a dream?
"Honey,eh...Jiyong is already left in case if you didn't realize" she informed with a hint of teasing tone.
Way to go,Gaberielle!
But I wasn't listening to her now,my hand reached to lips and touch them,to make sure this had really happened...

My cheek was still warm from his touch...
My mind was completely confused...

"Gabby"  she sounded worried now.
"I-I'm coming"
"Thankgod,I thought Jiyong cursed a spell on you or something!" she smirked as I walked pass her.
Jesus!
I rolled my eyes to cover my pink shaded cheeks and she just chuckled.

 

I can't sleep!
It was freaking 1 am and my eyes kept on opening wide.!
I kept rolling on my bed as my mind was wandering about the little incident...
What does that mean?
Did that mean something?
Oh god oh god oh god!!

What the hell was I supposed to do now?
How the hell was I supposed to talk Jiyong tomorrow?!
Did that mean he like me?

Oh my god....
But what if it meant nothing?
Oh god...
Should I just ask him about what just happened?
Why did he have to kiss me and make me like a complete utter idiot!
May be he really didn't like me and wanted to kiss me? He could right?
Oh god....
And why was I questioning myself so much? Because I was beginning to hyperventilate now.

 

(A/N Should I just stop here? :P Actually,I planned to stop here,as a considerate author,I decided to continue lol xD So you better

vote,comment,and subscribe! )

 

When my alarm clock started to beep beep,I got out of my bed with a weird feeling...
The next thing I knew was I m in the bathroom with a toothbrush and a tootpaste on my hand.
I'm still having that weird feeling...
*gasp*
I froze as I felt something and counted my fingers!
Red Alert!
No wonder why I'm getting all emotional these days!

I texted my brother even tho he is just next door saying 'No going school today...not feeling well' and started taking care of the 'thing'....
A few minutes later I heard a soft knocks from my door...
"Piggy,are you ok?" Jungkook asked.
"Yes,just don't feel well." I answered while walking to my bed.
"Ok.Mum's gone for her work early.You sure you are fine?" he asked again.
"I'll be fine by myself! Just go,you gonna late for school"
"Ah right!...ok,bye!" he yelled and I heard his footsteps running down from stairs.

I laid myself on my bed and the pain started to grow...
I bit my lips as I tried to suppress the pain on my stomach...
Where are those freaking pills I took when I'm on my period!?
Then I realized I took them all last month...

After 15 minutes of lying down,it was still there in my stomach.
God I felt like crying because the pain is too much to bear!
And I cried...

*knock*
I don't feel like answering it since I was so much in pain..
*knock*
"Shortcake,open the damn door!" Jiyong yelled from the either side of the door.
I can't!
"NO!" I yelled back.
"God,I beg you to open the dam door now! Please" he urged.
Noooo...
It may look like a cheated boyfriend is trying to explain his broken-hearted girlfriend like in a drama...
But let's face the reality, I'm dying of the pain and Jiyong is trying to break the door.!

Then I heard the door cracks open with a loud thud on the floor.
Yes...he did break the door...

"God,I knew it! Sit up,Shortcake" he said and sat beside me on the bed.
I shook my head "Leave! You can't see me like this" I sobbed.
Yes I'm feeling freaking emotional right now!
"That's why your brother told me to check you...tell me what's wrong" he softly asked as he caressed my cheek.
I felt a shiver down my spine...
I'm not needing this now! Not right now!

"I'm fine,Just go" I pushed away his hand and culred up myself.
"Not until you tell me what's wrong" he insisted as usual..
That stubborn idiot!
"It's the feaking god damn period for girls! Happy now!?" I sobbed more as I yelled at him.
"Oh"

Freaking oh! my foot!

"Don't you take the pills?"
"I've run out"
"Okay,I'll be back in a minute" he announced as he left.

???

 

***************************************************************************************
I know this is really an eventfull ending a chapter! I needed to end here to sleep you know..it's like 12:15 am here...
So enjoy it! ^^
Don't forget to V,S,Comment!
If i get, 10 more subscriptions,I ll update instant :)