Chapter 11

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV


Alright
So I have a few options here.

One,I could run the hell away shouting incomprehensible things to make sure I wouldn't catch anything Jiyong would say to me.

Two,we are alone,people will not know if I murdered him right here...so well..that could be an option.

Three,and that's the one I don't like,I could listen to what he has to say. 'NO!' my inner voice cried out... 'I have no choice' I sadly replied her.I mean,for the option one,I already tried this once and I got lucky.But this time,he won't give me any mercy and chase the hell out of me till I pass out in exhaustion.And option two,how could I kill him without anyone knowing it and...he is GANGLEADER for Pete sake! He could have murdered me even before I've done to him...

So,the option three is the safest one yet frustrating..!
Urghhh!! I hate this...

"Spill it out Kwon..." I finally said and lay down on the ground.
"Here's the thing" He glanced at me "You are good at talking,right?"
I gave him a puzzled look "no?" I answered.
"Liar.You were pretty good at it in your phone convo with ur fake boyfriend just to annoy me.Remember?" he smirked.
"Shut up" I hissed.Slightly embarrassed for being caught that time...I shouldn't have done that."But I got caught lah.Meaning I at this."
"You were not bad,I was just too perfect to be tricked" he winked.
Calm down.Gabby.I know you don't want to fight with this monster...
"well,since I am in need of a girl who's good at talking and acting"

Oh oh...I don't like where this is going..

"Okay,so the things is.It's not like I can't get a girl by myself.I have been working on this with some girls in the past few months but not succeeded..."
"Gosh!I'm not having S with you,ert!" I shouted.
"Ah ah! You are funny,aren't you?" Jiyong said sarcastically "I would have done it if I want.Now listen,what I want is really simple but still kinda complicated.."
"You are losing my paitence Kwon Jiyong"
"Be my fake girlfriend for a day.May be two or three when it comes handy..." he said.

Chokes on air mentally...

"You got the wrong person buddy" I answered getting up."Look I have no idea why you want me to be ur fake girlfriend and why you are in need of a fake one.Instead of doing this,you should have got a proper one__a real girlfriend that you love." I said it like a love-expert.

Love-expert my !

"So you are saying 'no'?"
I nodded firmly making sure he got the message.
He sighed."For the people who brought me into this world" he quietly said looking away.
"what?"
"I'm doing this for those two human beings who made 'Kwon Jiyong' "
"You mean .....'parents'?"

Gosh...Why can't he say 'parents' directly instead of making me to think.Trust me I'm not good at relating things...

"why?" I said still in standing postion.

He looked up me "Isn't it a little uncomfortable talking like this?"
"I'm all good" I waved him off."Now tell me the reason"
"I don't think so" he smirked.
"Then I'm leaving" I said and started to walk.

One


Two


Three


"Even if this is beneficial for you too?" he asked and I heard his footsteps coming near me.
Benefit for me? How?
"how so?" I turned around and put my hands on my waist.
"you like Kim Woobin right?"

Is it really necessary for him to drag this 'I-have-two-years-crush-on-KimWooBin' thing?
And the idiotic of me blushed furiously at the mention of his name.
Damn...

"W-what? Is there something to do with it? If it's like you will tell him that I have puppy-love for him,I think I'll pass.Thanks"
"Nope.I'm not directly telling him.Dating with me makes him notice you.Still no?" Jiyong asked.
"whatever" I mumbled but damn the fact that 'he will notice you' is already big deal!
"If he notices you,he will get interest in you.Then he will get jealous seeing you with me.That jealousy will make him like you at the end" Jiyong said his eyes twinkling mischievously.
"Don't tease me Kwon"
"Aha I don't tease you.Here's what I offer,you help me whenever I need to and in exchange I'll make him like you.When he shows his interest,you can break up with me.I mean it.."

Oh Dear God...

I'm pathetic... It's Woobin we are talking about!But this is Kwon Jiyong,the Satan,well I might be pushing alittle but you get my meaning.
"Deal?" Jiyong asked stretching his hand forward,knowing he had won.
I looked at his hand and then him.He has this serious face like dealing with a business man for a project.
I shook his hand and complied "Deal"

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOO'
'I'm sorry...'
'You and your stupid crush!'
'I know...'
'I hate you Gaberielle'
'...you are Gaberielle too tho'
'I KNOW!'

"Oh and trust me babe.You know I'm not that bad.I can be really fun if you get my meaning..." Kwon Jiyong whispered to me and his eyes wicked.


Dear God...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here is my thought,in movies,the villains always left the victim after they've got what they want. But Jiyong is still in front of me,not showing any signs of moving.
"Uhmm,you know you can leave now.." I told him.
"What? Don't you enjoy my company?" he said and wiggled his eyebrows.
"Ha.You've got what you want.And I'll get what I want.We made the deal.What else?"
"Ouch...I'm hurt" he said and put his hand on his chest faking hurt.
I shook my head in disaproval.

"Give me your phone" he said.
"why?" I asked eyeing him suspiciously.
"To throw away.What do you think?! I need your number to contact you,silly" he rolled his eyes.

"We are seeing everyday at school"

"Well,just in case if you avoid me and break the deal." Jiyong answered.
I hesitately gave my phone.
"But what if one of us break the deal?" I asked.
"It's easy" he said typing his number in my phone.
I wait for him to continue...
"well?" I asked him unpaitently when he didn't.

He gave my phone back."You will shout 'OH! Dear Kwon Jiyong!You are the hottest male in this world!I worshipped you,master! You are the best!' while running around the entire school only in PJs." he mimicked my voice.

I don't like the idea of it...

"Hey,it isn't fair.Then you will be saying yourself 'hottest' " I pouted.
"How can you be that silly? Of couse I'm saying your name." he rolled his eyes again.
Tsk
As much as I don't want to agree this.But imagine him saying 'Gaberielle is the hottest female' while running in his PJs.
kekeke I definitely want to see this...
"cool"
"I see.You want to see me saying you are hottest,aren't you?" he said with his cocky smile.
"Right!I'm not one of your hopeless fangirls Kwon"

Wait a second...

I think I'm forgetting about something really important right now...
Let me think...
What was I doing before the jerk brought me here?
Right! The fight with the ..
And before that...

Oh MY ING GOD!
My last class!!!
Not to mention it's Mrs.Detention!!!

I hatefully glared at the Kwon who is enjoying himself watching my mood swings.
"I hate you!"
"what? What did I do this time" he asked feeling little offended.
"I'm ing late for my class!you moron!" I yelled and started to run to the class.I heard his laughter from behind.

That jerkass!

Before I went into the room,my phone beeped.

Jiyong Oppa : we are going to have so much fun,cupcake. And Good Luck with Mrs.Detention *wink*

He made his contact name as 'Jiyong Oppa' ?!?

Yack!
I'm changing this after dealing with demon teacher...
Just wait...

"Gaberielle,are you going to stare at your phone or come in? And I'm pretty sure you missed ALMOST entire MY class"

Dear God,please save me..

 

 

 

****************************************************************************************************

Ta~da! Short update!

Enjoy and Subscribe :)