Chapter 25

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV


Weekends passed like a blur with me staying in my room all day like a pathetic loser and Jiyong *sigh* who seems like his new job is texting me...
My mom just let me be since she's aware of my condition and my brother seems to look very busy lately...he was smiling at his phone
and sometimes even chuckled...
Odd
Note to self - Find out what kookie is up to...

My poor door,if you are wondering,Jiyong did repair it.Well, after Yura went home,the two strangers showed up infront of my doorless room and starting doing something to the broken door without saying a thing to me as if there wasn't a girl who is lying on her stomach!
Being responsible for one of the girl duties,I freaked out and screamed words that I can't remember and they just rolled their eyes in
return and continued their work!
Frustrated,I threw the things near me at them and attempted to call the police.
On cue, one of the guys put his phone on my ear and I gave him confused look which I received an annoyed look in return!
I swear I was in the verge of killing that guy with my bare hands....Then,Jiyong's voice appeared from that arrogant bastard and the
guy went back to his partner.
Jiyong told me he sent his fellow gangmembers to fix my door since he was the one who caused it.
He sent two GANGMEMBERS to repair my freaking door!
He was insane!
After longest twenty minutes 39 seconds of my life,they finished their duty and left,one of the guys even dared to mock a salute.
The nerve!

 

 

~*~


 

I put my books in my locker and found a note saying 'How was your weekend,princess?' with the same handwriting from the first note. I blushed and turned the paper to write sth back. I wrote 'It was okay...Thanks for asking.But who are you?'
I don't know but I felt like i needed to reply and folded the paper,put it back.As I was about to shut the locker when a head rested on my
shoulder from back and I knew it was Jiyong instant.
"Jiyong" I called and nudged him alittle.
"Stay still...I'm trying to get some sleep here" he whined and snuggled closer with his hands on my waist.
*gulp*
I forced a laugh "Looks like someone had a bad night"
"More like terrible" he grumbled.
I let him stay like that for a moment and turned around to face him.
"Dear! You look like-" I gasped.
"Sh*t I know" he finished my sentence and leaned against the locker.

Indeed! He really looks like a zombie who just woke up from his grave with his dark circles under his brown eyes.
But he still managed to look hot with that messy hair!

Gosh,life is so unfair!

I glared at him out of jealousy and walked past him.
"What was that for?" he frowned while walking beside me,captured my hand with his naturally.
"For looking terrible yet hot and y" I blurted out angrily and gasped when I came into my senses what I just did!

Crap! Crap! Crap!
This gonna be in his mouth all day to tease me!
"Well then sorry for looking hot and y?" he said,amusement dancing in his eyes.
I rolled my eyes and walked fast to get my crazy body out from him.
"See you later at Gym,shortcake!" he called out behind me and from the sound of it I'm sure he is smirking!

Hmpff as if I'm going there...

"You were absent that day and you should be there or the teacher won't be very happy..."
I ignored him and entered the classroom.


Once I found Soohyun the idiot,I sat beside him and smack his head hard!
"What the hell was that for!" he exclaimed and rubbed his head.
"Where is she?" I asked him and searched my bestfrined in the room.-
"who?" he absendmindedly asked making me roll my eyes.
"You know who...cut the crap and tell me where is she!" I said as my hand raised up to smack him again.
"Woah keep your claws in your pocket woman...I don't know where is she"
"Yeah like that I would believe" I snorted.
He sighed "Believe it or not.It's true" he looked at me "You guys met? She uhm told you?"

Oh How I want to smack that little head of him again!

"Yes,she told me that you turned her down"
"You don't know-"
"Jeon Gaberielle and Kim Soohyun.Out! Now!" an angry sounding voice yelled and we both mumbled 'sorry',heading out.
That was the first time I've asked to get out because of that stupid friend who was now looking at the floor.
"Yah! It's your fault!" I slapped his shoulder and expected him to get any remarks but instead he went with 'I'm sorry' with his head still
hanging down.

Great Now I was the bad guy...
"Yah~~lighten up" I kicked his leg gently.
We were somewhere in the middle of school yard,sitting on a bench.
My goal was to choke a confession out of him but here I was staring at my pathetic friend who is lost in his own world.
Where was the choking? I don't see any choking..

"Uhm Soohyun-" I started."I love her" and stopped myself when he said those words.
"I really do.But I love you too" he glanced at me.

God I can't believe he is confusing over this situation!
I kept my mouth shut as he continued. "I love teasing her and making her annoyed.When her boyfriend was around,I really hated
that,Gabby.I stopped myself from ripping his mouth off and beat the sh*t out of him when I saw them kissing" he sighed.
"It's jealousy" I noted quietly.
"I know.And you,everytime you didn't answer my  phone on the second ring,I went crazy as if sth had happened to you,as if someone
did something to you.I know I sounded like a freak now.It's what I feel with you guys" he sighed again.

Oh boy...that boy needs some sleep.
"It's because you feel responsibility for me like a brother to a sister,Kim.It's not the same what you shared with Yura.Did you feel like
wanting to kill Jiyong when he is around me?"
He shook his head and answered "I was worried"
"Exactly! It's because you don't love me like that.You love me like a baby sister.What you have for me is responsibility not love."
He remained silent and I patted his back awkwardly.

*ding*
Annoying Prick : It's almost lunch time...where are you? Are you not trying to sneak out to skip the last class,aren't you?

I shook my head and smiled a little at his message.
"Kwon Jiyong?" Soohyun raised his eyebrows at me and glanced at the phone.
"Yeah"
"You guys text a lot" he noted.
I sent a reply.
Me : With Soohyun.You caught me there,I was thinking of how to ditch this class :P
"Do you like him?" Soohyun asked suddenly,caught me off guard.
I choke a little "I-I do not!" I said a little louder than usual.
He glanced at me and smirked at my reaction "You like him"

That ungrateful bastard!

*ding*
Annoying Prick : Don't even think about it,cupcake.I'm guessing you don't wanna get spanked,do you? ;)

Biting my inner cheeks to hide my blush,I replied 'Jerk' because I can't think of any comebacks!
"I'm glad you found someone you really like beside the hopless crush" he said. "Alright,I gotta go.Thanks for today,bestfriend" he
ruffled my hair and stood up.
"I do not like him!"
"whatever makes you feel happy,piggy" he laughed as he walked away.

Great! I was here to choke him a confession and instead he get a confession from me with no choking needed.
Well,I like Jiyong so what?
Oh god!
I like Jiyong,the smirking jerk!
Oh god....


The hours passed and P.E class is waiting for me with a smirk on its face as if saying 'welcome back,Gubby Clumsy.We meet again'
I shivered at the thought about getting another bloody nose.
Al-right! Grow up,Gabby.It's been a mother effing year.
*half an hour later*

Once I hit the volleyball,it flew from my arms and over the net,scoring the winning point for my team.They all erupted in screams as they hug each other.Me being the socially awkward person without my two fellows,I backed away.
Unfortunately this clumsy person aka me decided to fell,twisting my ankle.As a result,I fell with a scream as I hit the ground.

The whole gym stopped what they were doing and surrounded me with curious eyes,making me the centre of attention.
Great,I just wanted the floor to open up and swallow me!
"Hey,are you ok?" Someone from the crowd asked without any attempt to give me a hand.

No,i'm not!

"It must be hurt"

Geez...
They kept mumbling to themselves and started to backed away after a moment.
Getting up,I bit my lip as I tried to hold any screams.And then I fell back down.
"what a loser likes" a very b*tch voice smirked down at me.
"Kiko" I mumbled to myself.
"The one and only" she smirked again.
I rolled my eyes and tried to get up,again I failed.
"Need a hand?" she offered me but before I even took it (I don't even think about taking it in the first place) she retreated and said
"But on a second thought,who knows what kind of disease do you have,right? I'm afraid of getting HIV,I mean HIV,yeah.Don't worry I won't tell a soul" she laughed evily with her group as they watched me glaring at each of them.

But what's the use? I'm already under their claws like a helpless useless mouse...
"Ooh,is little Gabby going to cry to her Mommy? Right! Of course not,because your mommy won't be home now,she is WORKING
isn't she? I guess she get paid good..." she went on and on,challenging me to stop her if I can.

All I want to do now is lock myself in my room and sat in a corner,hug my knees and cried till the voices go away.
"Yeah keep glaring me...there is nothing you can do right now...Your little friends abandonded you and your boyfriend isn't with you
now...You are all alone now,Gaberielle.I pity you,my friend. You have nothing but a ty mother in your life-"

Stop! Please! I bit my inner cheeks to hold my sobs and screams as tears silently ran down my face.
"who says she is alone?"
Stepping forward was Jiyong with a pissed off expression on his face.He took a glanced at me."She has me.Now back off you little
b*tches before I rip your heads off.Don't think I go easy on girls cause I don't " he growled at them who was watching him in horror.
He walked towards me.Slowly,Jiyong's soft toch slid under my knees and around my back,picking me up like I weighed nothing.
With a blank expression on his face,he strolled out of the gym with me in his arms.

"You can cry if you want" he whispered as he walked to nurse's office.
I didn't cry...at least I tried my best not to cry...I don't want to show him I'm that weak,I'm that hopeless..loser like girl.
He knocked on the nurse's door and hold me with one arm!
He is that strong!

"What happened?" The nurse asked as she opened the door looking at me.
The nurse was a middle-aged woman with a dirty blonde hair neatly in bun.
"Twisted her ankle" Jiyong replied shortly and set me down on the bed.

"What's your name,honey?" she asked as she sat down.
"Jeon Gaberielle"
"Gaberielle,I'm gonna check some reflexes on your ankle and it might hurt.Your boyfriend can hold your hand" She urged Jiyong over.
"Okay" Jiyong sat beside me and taking my hand in his.
Before I could even think of anything,pain shot up from my ankle as the nurse checked it out.
I clenched my teeth,holding back screams and tears that were threatening to come out again.I felt Jiyong squeeze my hands as the nurse played with my ankle.

After minutes that felt like centuries,she sat up from her chair.
"It's not that bad.You dislocated your ankle.I can fix it-"
"Will it hurt?" I blurted out,sensing the future pain.
"A little,but I'm sure he can distract you" she smirked.
"What do you mean-" I was cut off when Jiyong caress my cheek with his free hand,my breathing hitched at his attractive smile and
his eyes danced with mischief.

Then he hand reached to my hair and started to play it,looking into my eyes immensely with a light smirk on his small smile.
I couldn't break myself from his gaze and my breathing- Was he coming close?!!
Suddenly a pain came and went in my ankle making me turn away from the gaze.
"All done" she announced.
Jiyong's distraction sucessfull done!
"Ice it every day" she said with a smile,walking over to her desk."I'm heading somewhere,you guys can leave if you finished" she said
to Jiyong who nodded in reply.
"Thanks,Mrs.Cha" he said politely.
"No need.Take good care of her for me" with that she left the room and silence danced between us before he break it.

"How are you now? Does it still hurt?" he approached me and sat down beside me on the bed.
"No,I'm fine" I looked at him only to found staring at me with unreadable expression "Thanks" I mumbled.
"You are not fine" he said and it sounded hard. "I am! So please leave me alone" I almost yelled at him.
"Then why are you biting your lips to stop yourself from crying!"
I released my lips that I don't even know I was biting them untill Jiyong mentioned it.
"You can cry,Gabby.You can cry" he soothed as he wrapped his arms around me so that my face was covering in his chest.
I eventually submitted and cried into him,unable to stop myself.For the first time in my life,I took consolation in a boy beside my
mother because I had no one else........

 

 

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************

Hollaaaaaaaaaa!!!! I'm back with another awesome chapter!! Lol xD Thanks to you guys,my exam pretty went well.I think I did well :) And I want you guys to vote the poll so that I can decide whom to choose! Jiyong's on the lead! Btw,I have an odd feeling about AFF deleting some of the words in my story which are kinda rude (like Sh*t, B*tch, F**k) but it's kinda weird that AFF only deleted some of the letters from a word...yeah it's weird..

Also Please Vote and Sub my story if you like and comment too :) I don't want ghost readers lol xD

Lots of love~