Chapter 21

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV

 

My Friday morning was indeed peaceful until Mr.Math dropped the Bomb.
"I have some good news" he cheered up.
Warning!
Teacher's good news=Student's bad news

I was paitently waiting what would he say next and tapping the desk with my pen.
"The Gym Teacher is back from vacation...so he is taking classes from tomorrow..Make sure you all are present!" he warned the class and left.

Three words,8 letters
 'I hate Gym' !!!

So I have three enough reasons why I hate gym...
1) the place where the es go ing aka cheerleaders's favorite spot.
2) running! (did I mention that I at running? Yes I do at running)
3) again running!

And I have a very bad past with gym especially dodgeball.Last year,I and other friends were playing it against the es,I got a bloody nose!
So you can see I'm not a big fan of dodgeball or gym.
I did attend gym classes each year because there were always 2 bestfriends beside me and I was just a normal girl who no one notices!
But this year is different!
It's just different...

Sigh after sigh,I dragged myself to my locker and as expected, my one and only boyfriend was there...
I ignored him and put my  belongings into the locker and read the timetable.
"Hey" he called me which went unnoticed by me.
"Shortcake" he whispered into my ear this time and I jerked my head up with a shiver in my body.

Damn... Since when did he have that kind of effect on me?
He chuckled "what's wrong?" he asked me and tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ears.
I used all my willpower not to blush at his gesture...
Keeping a poker face,"gym" I answered.
"I see...you are not quite fond of that subject?" he said and suppressed a smile.
"you can use the word 'hate' " I shrugged and closed my locker.
"Hate is the pretty strong word ya know"
"It desevers that" I huffed.
"Why? Because of last year's dodgeball incident?" he teased me and poked me on the cheek...

Since when did we become so touchy?
I ignored the foreign feelings on my stomach "How do you know?"
"I have my ways" he winked.

What the hell is wrong with him today?
I pushed him a little and headed towards the English class.
But a hand stopped me by grabbing my wrist.
"I have somewhere to go" he stated.
"So?"
"you have to be with me" he smirked.
Girlfriend duties! Urghhh!
"But I have classes to attend" I complained.
"you can always ditch" he frowned.
"But!"
"No but.Just come with me" he poked my nose twice and dragged me to where God only knows.


~*~


"I really don't want to miss Mrs.Detention class" I whined for the third time.
"You are not going to miss it.I told you we will come back right before lunch time's over" he said for the third time and eyes are concentrated on the road.
I know I'm just being hard but I really don't want to miss English class before Mrs.Detention!
And I really don't want to go with him alone when he is dagerously touchy with me!
And I don't want to go with him when I have weird feelings when he did that....

"It'd been good if we ditched tomorrow" I mumbled.
It was gym...so I don't mind it at all.
"Nope,we are not ditching it...we are definitely attending" he grinned.
"Since when did gym become your favorite subject" I rolled my eyes.
"Since someone I know hate that" he smirked.
Jerk!
I slapped him on his arms twice when he laughed at the look on my face.
"I told you not to hit the driver!" he exclaimed.
"Well,when the driver is being a jerk he deserved that" stuck my tounge out.
"How mature" he said in a sarcastic way.

We were both silent after that and I was scared he was planning something bad.
I should say something,not let him think too much.Nothing that boy thinks about can be good.
"So where are we going? Your parents? Your gangmembers?" I gasped!
He grinned wickedly "You were right about the second one,babe"

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

 

~*~

 


"Gaberielle,I want you to come out from the car instant"

No way!
There is no way in hell i'm gonna meet his gang!
OH MY GOD! OH MY GO-

"Shortcake" he sighed and kneeled down beside me on the ground while i was still in my passenger seat.
"Don't say anything! I'm not going in there whatever you say" I pointed at the creepy building that is right in front of us.
It was very old looking building and it was a small size with a ton of graffiti at the side of the walls.
"Comeon,don't be a chicken" he my shoulder with his big palm to calm down.
But the point is he is making it more difficult!
"I'm sorry but this place looks like where girls in the scary movies get " I said as I shook my head and shot him a glare.

For a moment we just stayed there,with him on the ground and me in the car, a very long pause until we heard the noises from the building.
There were four guys heading towards us and I think I've seen them....right! Jiyong's gang members!
"what a romantic moment we just interrupt" TOP smirked as he walked near us.
I bit my lip and looked away in embarrassment and jiyong must be uncomfortable as well,because he stood up with a jolt.

"Well,what are you doing in there,Gabby Chubby..." TOP continued teasing which makes me more uncomfortable.
And what's with his nickname! Gabby Chubby? Ewww
I shouldn't have come here!

"Gabby!You came!" a new voice butted in and I assumed it's Seungri.
"I'm glad you make it" he added with a light touch on my forehead.
"Guys! You are going to scare her!"
Finally my knight in shining armour decided to help me from these creepy people.

"Fine,come in" TOP glanced me and continued "when you are settled" with a light punch on Jiyong's arm,they left.
"Ah,sorry about that" he said as he scratched his neck awkwardly.
I can't help but smile at how cute he looks right now...
"You are smiling" he said.
"No"  I said and reposed myself from smiling.
"that was a statement.You were smiling" he noted.
"Whatever" I pouted.
"Come on,guys are waiting.They want to meet you"
"But we met already" I looked at him and he rolled his eyes "it was before we date"
"Don't they know we are not really dating?" I frowned.
"They don't"
"why?"
"because they have a big mouth"
I nodded.
"So are you going to come in? because we don't have much time" he checked his watch.
"Just carry her,Jiyong!" TOP guy yelled out. "Or we can do it if you don't" he added.
Stupid Friends !
All things that related with him are all stupid!
"Gabby" his voice is soft yet it contains a lot of warning.
"fine" I mumbled and get out.

As soon as I stepped my feet into the building, the boys shouted in unison "Finally! I seriously thought you'd spend night there" the eldest said making Jiyong to roll his eyes.
"Sorry for not wanting to come into this creepy old thing with a bunch of gangmembers" I huffed and crossed my hands over my chest.

The rest of the guys laughed which make me more irritated.
I looked around the building and it didn't that creepy (still it's creepy) like I thought. There were some funiture and two rooms i guess.
This is like a big hall...oh there is even a TV and fridge.!
Speaking of food...my stomach growled wildly which makes the guys snapped their heads at me!
Talk about the embarrassment!

"So I take that as a sign of you are hungry" Jiyong chuckled and walked towards the fridge.
"You can sit with us you know" Yongbae said and motioned the couch between Seungri and TOP...
No thanks...
"She is sitting with me" Jiyong returned with a bunch of snacks and a couple of drinks.
"Urghh,hyung! You are no fun" Maknae whined loudly...
"Shut up...here eat this" he gaved me a blueberry cake and coke.
"Awwwe,look at our Jiyong! Trying to act all nice to his girlfriend" TOP and they laughed loudly.

I'm not sure it was my imagination or real,I think I saw a glimpse of Jiyong blushing...
May be it was just my fantansy...
Jiyong coughed forcefully and sat himself down beside me,too close I may add.
I shifted nervously from him only to make him move closer to me!
Damn you,Kwon Jiyong! I'm trying to eat!
"Am I making you uncomfortable,strawberry?" he huskily whispered me and I shivered slightly.
"You wish" I said strongly I hope.
He chuckled "Are you going to eat it by yourself?"
I nodded "why?"
"Now I'm hurt.You didn't even think of giving a bite to your boyfriend" he pouted!

Ladies and Gentlemen!
Did Kwon Jiyong just pouted!?!!?
OH MY GOD!
I'm definitely not falling for this crazy looking guy!
I looked at him with my mouth slightly opened and still can't believe he just pouted!
And of course there were four other boys who are gawking us with wide eyes.
Jiyong lifted my chin to close my mouth and said "You might catch the flies" smirking.

"Eww we are not staying here just to watch your lovey-dovey,you lover boy!" Yongbae said.
"Then what are you guys doing here?" I asked them nonchantly while digging in the snacks jiyong gave.
There was a pregnant silence after my talk...
When I looked at them,i think their eyeballs almost dropped out of their sockets!
Nervously,I looked beside me to see Jiyong's surprised look with an amused smile on his face.
Oops~ What did I just say....

"I didn't mean that! I mean what are we doing here...yeah...uh" I trailed off and looked at Jiyong for help.
But that bastard is enjoying this situation too much and he just can't stop smiling like an idiot!
"Oh-kay! How about we play a game? It would be fun!" I clapped my hands and kneed Jiyong on his thigh.
"Yes! Let's play a game" he said suppressing the pain.
"what game" Seungri asked upset.
"snakes and ladders!" I yelled with joy!
"Gabby Chubby,isn't it a little childish to play? Especially for us?" he asked unsurely pointing at themselves.

Well,the gangsters playing snakes and ladder games...kekeke
I would love to see that!
"You can just sit and watch us if you don't want to play" I waved him off.
"But what about the dice and board? We don't have them..." Daesung asked.
"well for the board,we can draw it,it's just snakes and ladders pictures...for the dice,I think I've seen them in somewhere..." I trailed off thinking where I saw them.. then it clicked!
They are in the Jiyong's car hanging down from the rear view mirror.!
"Jiyongggggggg" I poked him on the shoulder and gave him my cutest puppy face!
"No No...cupcake,I just bought them like three days ago" he strongly shook his head in disaggrement.
"Buttttttt we need them! I want them.!" I whined like a child who is trying to get a candy from her mommy.
"Fine" he sighed.

Yayyy!
Daesung brought them in a blink of an eye and we started playing it.
"You sure you don't want to join us?" I asked Jiyong who is watching us.
"I'm all good" he answered.
"suit yourself then" i dismissed him and went back to the game.
GOD! TOP is nearing the goal! I was still stuck at the bottom!
"Guys,this isn't about wining,alright? This is just a game!" I informed them.

They all rolled their eyes in return.
Jiyong kept my arm to calm my nerve down for this stupid game and I'm not sure!
I need to win!
As if miracles happened,I got 6 twice and climbed the ladder thrice and bam!
Right into the goal!

"HAHAHA in your face LOSERS!" I yelled loudly and laughed harder!
I WON!
"Isn't it like a minute ago that you said this is not about wining?" Yongbae mumbled and the others nodded.
"well,it was because I wasn't sure about wining!" I grinned widely.
"Al-right,round 2" TOP announced.
"Nah~I'm bored" I dropped the dice and prepared myself to get up.
"Yah! It isn't fair!" Seungri yelled.
"Life isn't fair,Riri boy" I winked at him.
"Eww,what's with the nickname" Seungri looked disgust at his new nickname..hahaha
"is it cute,isn't it?" I laughed more when i saw his irritated face.
"You are using my lines without credit,cupcake" Jiyong whispered into my ears and I stop laughing automatically.
God Damn it!
"Shut up...and I'm really bored"
"Come on,I will show you my room" he intertwined our fingers and leaded me to his room.
"Yah! You can't just leave like that!" Maknae yelled again.
"Leave them alone,they are craving their private time" TOP said and by the sound of his,i'm sure he is smirking.
And I blushed!

"So this is my room" he said in a flat tone and shut the door behind us.
The room isn't what I expected,I thought it would be messy and look like but hell!
It was very neat and tidy! There was a bed in there,a big one which looked so inviting.
And there was bedside table and a working table with a pretty high-tech computer.
A big couch that was probably comfy was near the window.
I was completely jealous! I'm sure it isn't even his home! And it looked amazing with his Spongebob wallpaper.There was a small book shelve too...and a couple of CDs...
"WOW" I breathed out.
"I know" Jiyong chuckled and shoved a piece of chips into my opened mouth.
"I diff excpff thaf yof roomf wouf bef thaf amafifing" I spoke while chewing the chips.
"You don't know me enough then" he said as if he can understand what i was saying.
"So you are staying here like forever? You never go back to your home?" I asked out of curiousity and plopped myself down on the couch.
"I stayed here when I don't feel like going home...You can say I practically live here" he let himself fall on the couch beside me.
"But you should go home ya know...you hate your father doesn't mean you have the right to leave home" I frowned.
"I thought we went through the father topic" Now his playfulness is gone...

way to go,Gaberielle....
"But you can't hate a person for long! Especially when it's your father!"
"Gaberielle" he said in a very dangerous voice...cold and low.

I shouldn't give up here! I need to know why he hate his father so much!
How much he hate him that he didn't hesitate to punch!
"Was that you first time punching him?" I pushed a little more since he didn't sound mad.yet.
"No,that was second" he answered quietly.
"How much-" I pause."did you hit?" I asked trembling.His lips turn into thin line.
"Sent him straight to the hospital" He doesn't sound proud of it...I looked at him and he is closing his eyes ,resting his head over the couch.
Unsure of myself,I squeezed my hand with his.

 

*************************************************************************************************************

HAPPY BIRTHDAY G-DRAGON! Happy Birthday to you Happy birthday to you Our beloved Jiyong Happy Birthday to you! *insert fireworks* Lol xD SO I posted a looooooooooooong update as a birthday gift for jiyongie! XD There is nth i can do expect trending,tweeting and here updating :) So this chapter may be lame but plz don't disappoint me yet!

Anyway,Enjoy it! And u know what to do rt? Vote,Comment,Subscribe!

Again,Happy Birthday!