Chapter 16

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV

 

During the whole lunch, Jiyong kept asking me what I need- like 'want more cheese?' 'It’s your steak ok?' 'Want to change with mine?'
I know it's all for show, but well I can't help but 'awe' his great acting skills. And it's not just me...his family stayed still like the statutes in a museum as if they'd never seen their son treating like this...

I elbowed him lightly  his arm to stop him but well the stubborn idiot chose to ignore me and kept putting the foods on my plate.
"Jiyong" his mother called him making him to stop whatever he is doing with my food.
He looked at her mother boringly.
"Don't you think you are feeding her too much? She is full already, isn’t she?" she asked him with a smile.
"No she isn’t. She really can eat.right, cupcake?" he hinted me to agree with him and I complied.
"Of course" Putting a biggest shrimp into my mouth "I eat well" Chewing whatever in my mouth *forced smile*
"And you need to eat more, sugar pie. You are lighter that last time I lifted you"

Silence....for.....a.....second

This is the time to choke the shrimp what I was chewing before...
"I told you to eat slowly.Here, drink this"
Fighting with my all willpower not to roll my eyes at his remark, I gulped down what he gave.

"Excuse me, I have to go to restroom" I smiled at them and his sister nods in return.

 

I looked at myself from the restroom mirror...I felt awlful not to mention I ate lunch twice,once with my brother and now here,with my fake boyfriend's family reunion...

"You seem different" a voice from behind startled me.
"sorry, didn't mean to scare you though" Dami said.

Yeah Right! After you appeared behind me like a freaking ninja.
Don't.Roll.Your.Eyes.

"It's okay" I said with a faint smile. “What did you say before?"
“I said you are different" she casually said.
"In a good way or bad way?"
"I don't know. I just know that Jiyong treats you differently with his ex-s...well from what I see" she shrugged.

Like brother...like sister
Not only they look alike, they also have same manners...arrogant, cocky, and ignorant.
I feel bad for Jiyong's future REAL girlfriend, with all this arrogant siblings...tsk tsk tsk.

"Let's go before he went all 20 questions on you" she started to exit.
"Trust me, he won't"
She just smirked.
That smirking siblings!

"What took you so long in there? Did she say something to you?" Jiyong whispered to me once we settled again.
I mouthed him 'no' so that he went back to his eating.I sneak a glance at her sister and caught her smirking at me...
Damn...

"Al-right, we should get going. She has classes to go" Jiyong announced them after a few minutes.
"Okay then, bye Gabby. I’d love to meet you again one day." his mother slightly hugged me.
"Me too, Mrs. Sorry for going back first, Mr. Kwon"
He didn't reply...heck he doesn't even look up.

Jiyong opened his mouth to say something to his father but I cut him off.
"Let's go"
He nods and we both headed out.

But we both froze on our spot when we heard glass breaking sounds.
"Your son always brings a at our family reunion. Things didn't work out perfectly since he was born.! He is a monster in my family!Why did you ever give birth!" his father voice echoed the room.
There are murmurs from other customers but I can't concentrate on them..I can't hear what his father was saying after that word...
That word is heard repeatedly in my head as if he kept saying this...
Fighting back the urge to cry, I looked at Jiyong who is already gone...
Oh no!

I ran to their table and found Jiyong who is about to punch his FATHER.
"Stop!" I shouted which is useless now.
He already threw a punch at him.
"Kwon Jiyong! He is your father!" his mother cried out and Dami pulled him from the poor old man.
"Father?” He bitterly laughed.
And raised his fist again.

 "Stop this, Jiyong. Please"

 


 

Dame (Jiyong's sister) POV


 

"Stop this, Jiyong. Please" that girl herself finally said her boyfriend who is about to punch his father AGAIN.

That boy is a total idiot, how could he punch his own father just for calling her girlfriend ''...
I know she isn't even his real girlfriend...It's not like he likes her really...
And surprise suprise, Jiyong's fist stops immediately but still grabbing the collar.
"Go wait for me in the car"
"No, let go off him first"
"Are you crazy? He just called you s-" he cut off himself and sighed. "in the car now"
"NO"
"Gaberielle"
She tensed up a little at her name mentioned but still she shook her head.
What a stubborn couple.
"You know I'm not going back to the car alone"
"You know I'm not done with him"
They started a glaring contest...but finally Jiyong sighed and let go off the man who is in the shock state.
He dragged her outside without saying a word to us...
"Dad, are you okay?"
He just nods. I patted my hand on my mother back who is crying silently....
The disaster lunch ever......

 

Your POV


"What the hell were you thinking?"  I shouted at him once we are in his car.
"No,What the hell were you thinking?" He yelled back.
"He IS your father for Pete's Sake! "
"Didn't you hear what he said or should I repeat that for you?" he asked and somehow he looks really dangerous...
He sighed again when I don't reply.
"Still he is your father.You shouldn't have done that to him" I quietly said after a few seconds of silent in driving.
Even tho I didn't look at him,I know he'd roll his eyes.
"why did you do that?"
"you know why I did"
"But he is your"
"Say 'he is my father' again,I'll leave you on the road"
"Jeez,so what? I can walk.Not a big deal." I shrugged and I know he wouldn't do that.
Right........?
But my suspicion highs up when he stops the car on the midway "Out"
What!?!
"Say what?"
"Out" he motioned his eyes to the road.

Okay Now I'm freaked out.

"Oh you are not going to kick me out at this crazy afternoon alone" I said terrified.
"Oh yes I'm.So get out.You said you can  walk.So walk."

After a few seconds of debating myself to beg him not to kick me out or not,I decided to get out.
I really don't want to ride his car with this bipolar driver either.
"You know what,I'm out!"
I slummed the door shut and he drove away instant.
Jerk...

"Gaberielle?" a manly voice from a far called me.
Oh My God!
The best from the worst!!!

"W-woobin oppa" I yelled a bit louder for my liking.
Crush Crush Crush

He chuckled."What are you doing here alone?" he asked me once he is walking side by side.
"Kwon Jiyong" I mummbled but he heard it."He left you?"
Oh .
"Nooo!"  I shouted making him to taken back a bit.
"I mean I asked him to drop me here since I don't want to make any scenes"
"uhmm" he didn't sound convinced.
"It's true!"
"uhmm"
"I'm not lying!"
"I didn't say you are lying tho" he teasingly said.
Garrrrrrrrrr
"Fine.We fought" I grumbled.
"See.It isn't that difficult to say the truth." he smiled.
Awwwwwwwwwwwe
My fangirl feels......................................

"You are staring" he stated but can't hide his smile.
I blushed furiously at his statement.
"No I'm not"
"Yes you are"
"No"
"yes"
"no"
"yes"
"no"
"no"
"yes"
"a ha! Caught you!"
"whatever" I pushed him and walked fast.
But he caught me and walked beside me with a teasing smile.
"Stop that"
"Stop what"
"that"
"what" he is really teasing me and I'm starting to hate this.
"what?" he asked me again and pinched my nose.
"You are cute when you are annoyed"
*dies*
Father,I'm coming to you.I can't live with this human angel anymore!

We arrived the school again after getting teased by the handsome alien.
"You never said what you were doing at this hour on that road tho" I said him when we got into the school.
"You never asked" he sang song and ran off to his class.

Garrrrhhhhhhhhh
I was left smilling and giggling on the hallway like an idiot...

*smack*
"ouch"
"Yah,gizibe.You left with Jiyong and came back with Woobin.Don't you think it's a bit too much?" Yura asked me.
I used my ninja skills to smack back but she easily avoided my attacks.
"Go train yourself for years,Gabby.With your Grandma's attack,it can't even hurt an ant" she laughed.
"Yah!"
"You are not answering my question" she pouted.
We headed to the last class since I skipped two God damn classes for a person who doesn't know the meaning of manner.
"We have time" I winked at her.
"Sleepover!" she mouthed and we both squealed.

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************

It's short I know :( I think i can update tmr too,that's why :) Be patient with me please.............

By the way,how was your weekends? for me,it was disaster :( anyway,enjoy it :P

VOte COmment SubsCribe please *Fly kisses*