Chapter 7

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV


"You've got a lot of things to explain me,my sister"

"long story" I said. We are still at the backyard of the house where the wild party going on.
"Trust me,all i have is time now"
I mentally groaned. Where are his Bangtan guys?
"They are doing fine themselves" he rolled his eyes.
Great.Now he can read minds.
He is in a school band named-Bangtan Boys.Why did they name like that?You will never know...
Once I asked them if there is in need of a girl member,they said 'no' almost together immediately. tsk..Am i that bad at singing?

"Let's talk at home.I'm tired" he nodded and put his arms around my shoulder.
As we walked towards (his) car (A/N.Yes,jungkook has his own car) , he asked "Did mom know that u are here?"
"She's part of the plan with two devil friends of mine" I said. I wondered what are they doing now at the party.Did they even notice me missing? Probably not. tsk
I hopped on passenger seat and slammed the door shut.
"They said that you were here and went outside,so I came out and you know the rest" he said starting engine.
"You seriously can read minds" I said out loud this time,flipping through the radio channels.
"It's called willpower piggy.I can tell u what ur mind is going on just by looking at u" he winked.
"whatever" I rolled my eyes.
Guys are sometimes full of themselves.
He chuckled.
"yes" I exclaimed as I found my favorite song on a channel.
"Are you not get tired of it?" jungkook asked with amusement in his eyes.
"shut up and enjoy" I said closing my eyes.
I knew he liked this song too.
Here it comes!My favorite part!

'Cause baby,you're a firework
Come on,show'em what you're worth
Make'em go,"Aah,aah,aah"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y


I sang at the top of my lungs with my pathentic voice.My brother was shaking his head but soon he joined me..
See? No one can resist my Katy Perry.

Baby,you're a firework
Come on,let your colors burst
Make'em go,"aah aah aah"
You're gonna leave'em all in awe,awe,awe

We both sang together along this song, well more like I was yelling while my brother is humming along the song.
We reached home once I finished my showtime.It's sad tho.It's 11:40,i bet my mom is still awake to wait for us.
I rang the bell.
"Oh my dear,how was the party?" my mom asked cheerfully opening the door.

Let me in first,my love.I used mindcontrol hoping she'll get my message.But apparentely not since she kept blocking us.

"Mom,I can't believe you just let her go to party,no no, you made her go to party" jungkook said looking at my mom in disbelief.
"my son,it's just a party.She needs to go outside sometimes not staying inside her room always" she pouted.

There There I guess people do enjoy talking about me indeed.

"Just a party?!? Mom,It's a PARTY for saying out loud! Do you know what a party looks like? Full of drunken ert guys.What if a stranger gave her illegal drugs? We will never know!" he half-yelled.
"I know what a party looks like.Don't go lecture on me,my son.I gave birth to you,you know.Not the other way round.And no stranger didn't give her drug since she is here" she said pointing at me.
At least they know I'm here.
"I said what if.Do you even know who she was with when I foun-"
"Oh My GOd! You guys are being ridiculous! I'm fxxking freezing my out here!" I yelled but not that much since my teeth were chattering so much.
I pushed my mom to her son and marched into my room.I can even hear my bed is calling my name.
I threw myself to my bed heavily and sighed. Today was a very long day.And this is just first day.Ha I look forward my days till the graduration.*note the sarcasm*

All my curiousty rose up since I haven't heard any noise since I came upstairs.I thought about going down but then I heard my mom faint voice.
"Did she just swear?Oh my god! Did my goody-two-shoes daughter just use the F word?" she squealed.
"I think so" my brother answered.
"Oh My God! Finally she becomes a woman with words!" she yelled with joy.
Oh Boy.. I'm not even suprised if she celebrates for me swearing.
"Mom,are u serious? It's our little Gab for god's sake! She doesn't swear."
Hey,I'm not little my big brother.You are just a few minutes older than me.
"That's why I'm saying!She isn't just little Gab! She is big Gab!Kookie! Big Gab!"
Oh GOD! She lost.Her.Mind
I don't think I can lose my mom yet.
"whatever mom.I'm going upstairs"
.He is coming to me!!!
Should I pretend death?

*knock knock*
*click*

I shut my eyes tightly and bit my inner cheeks afraid of making sounds.
"Piggy,get up before I make u up.I know u are awake" he sighed.
Sighing,I sat up "shoot" i said expecting his questions bombs.
He sat down beside me,after a few seconds of silence."you swore" he quietly said.I nodded.
"why?"
Bad influrences.I guess.
No no,he doesn't have any influrence on me! Nothing.
"Don't know,just felt like it" I shrugged.
"it isn't not the answer I want.My piggy I know doesn't swear.Tell me what is going on" he looked at me "is it because of that guy?"
"It is not.And what u saw at the party isn't nothing.He is just being he." I said yawning.
"He is a player you know that right?"
Don't tell me he is going to all brother lecture over me.
I nodded.My mind is sailing close to la-la land.
"well,then,don't get too close to him.You will get hurt.Promise me?" he patted my head.
"pinky promise" I mummbled and raised my little finger.
He chuckled and mummbled something but I can't hear a thing since my whole body system stopped functioning.
"Night Piggy"
I was already meeting with peter pan in Neverland.


********************************************************************************************8

 

He holds my body tighter and pulls me closer to him.Our lips were only centinemeters away.His hot breath brush against my lips as he speaked,"scared?" since we are miles away from the ground,he may think i'm afraid of height.
"never" I whispered.
He smiled,our foreheads were touching.He is going to kiss me...There is only thin air between his lips and mine.I closed my eyes waiting for him to kiss me.

"Rise and shine,Piggy!" a faint voice said.
Oh.No
Don't wake up!We haven't kissed yet!
"You are awake,my lady" Peter Pan said pulling away himself from me.
"NO! I'm not" I pulled him again disperately.

"Piggy.We have school" my brother shouted again.

"yes,you are" smiling,Peter Pan disappeared infront of me...
I have to sleep.
I have to sleep again.
I have to sle-

"Gabby!" jungkook barged in my room.
"Oh Jesus Christ!Jeon JungKook!Leave me alone!" I shouted at him.

"woah woah!Calm down,little tiger.I just came to wake u." he said raising his both hands in the air to defend himself.
"Go away" I growled.
"Al-right.Came downstairs for breakfast when u feel....human again" he drawled looking at me like I'm unhuman being.

Once I heard my door shut,I sighed and dragged myself into bathroom.
I looked at myself,I gasped.

Oh my god!No wonder why he said me unhuman.I looked like a zombie,with my last night dress.Oh my god!
Party!Last night!What happened last night?
I remembered about my bestfriends ditching me.Then I met Minhyuk.Then...nothing.
That's it? Damn! My head is feeling like a thousand of needles digging into it..

Guess this is how hangover feels.
*Note to self:No alcohol.No party*

Getting out of the bathroom,I longingly looked at my bed...Peter Pan.I can't wait to see you tonight again.Tonight I'll make sure kissing you!

"Morning,mom" I said grabbing a pancake she's making.
"Morning,Big Gab" she beamed.
Big Gab? What in the world is that?
"where is kookie?" I asked ignored her new nickname for me.
"Already left.Did u guys fight?" she raised her eyebrows,hands on her waist.
"kind of.well I shouted at him" I shrugged.
For ruining my first kiss with my prince!
"Oh" she said nodding and smiled creepily. What is she up to now? No more asking?
"Leaving!" I said not want to stay with this weird woman anymore.
"Okay!Take care darling!Big Gab hwaiting!" she said raised her fist on air.
Oh-kay.


I arrived school after long lonely walking without my brother.Seriously,he left me for yelling at him?How mature.
I deeply sighed as I saw the two idiotic friends infront me looking so sorry.
"Gabby" they both whined.I simply ignored and walked ahead.I don't know why i did that but i had a feeling of doing it.
"come on,babe.I promised i won't leave you again" Yura clinged into my right arm.
Almost immediately,Soohyun clinged into my left arm "Yes,I'll be on your side 24/7 from now on.I swear"

Why are they apologizing me so much?Did something really bad happened?

I stopped "Seeing you guys like this makes me think something really bad happened last night.What is it"
"You don't remember?" they both voiced.
"no.why?Did i miss something important?" I asked locking my locker.
"Yes!You hella ! You talked with ur mumpff..." Yura said but Soohyun covered giving her warning look.
"NO,You didn't miss anything important.It's just some drunk staff.Not important at all" he explained me with a small smile.
"Oh-kay" I said giving them confused eyes.
Something is really fishy...

I dragged Yura after class into girls' toilet when Soohyun is not around.Geez he is always sticking with her lately.
"what" she said not looking at my eyes.
"woman,I've known u for a long time.I know when u are lying.Tell me what the hell is going on between u and soohyun"
She looks relieved."Geez,u scared me.I thought u remembered."
"what do u mean I remembered?Did i forget something"
"acutally everything"she mummbled.
"huh?"
"huh?"
"Kim Yura"
"Jeon Gabby"
"Stop playing dumb"
"Stop playing dumb"
"you are dumb"
"you are dumb"
"You guys are dating right?what about changsung?Gosh! U dumped him?" I gasped
"what the hell,gab" she said looking at me like I'm crazy.
"Don't worry.I'm not judging u.I'm happy for you guys" I beamed hugging her.
"You talked with ur crush last night at the party! God damn it!"
Say...what?!
"haha"
"haha my .idiot! How could u forget that?" she said and she looked damn serious.
"hah-"
"say haha again,I'm gonna choke you to death"
Woman no need to violent on me..
"I talked with who?"
"ur crush"
"woobin?"
She rolled her eyes "how many crush do u have that i don't know.If not,yes it's woobin"
Oh my God!
"him? woobin? talked? last night?" I mummbled everything i have in my head while shaking my head.
"Great.Now u lost.That's why Soohyun doesn't want u to know.He knows that u will go psycho all day at school" she said fixing her hair.
"I really talked with woobin? Did he talked me back?" I asked shaking her.
"yes.You and He talked outside the party.Alone."
Oh my god! Ladies and Gentlemen,I talked with my 2 years crush! He finally noticed me!
I opened my mouth to ask her more but then i feel dizzy and everything went black with Yura concerned voice following.

 

 

 

 

**********************************************************************

A very long update!!! well at least for me,it's long :)

I personally like 'firework' so I added this song :) hope u guys like it too

Don't forget to Subscribe and comment me :P

xoxo